How many times do you need to fuck not to be an incel

how many times do you need to fuck not to be an incel

Attached: incel.jpg (620x330, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HG8evjz1vG8
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

once. soon user I will experience it

The only real incel is a eunuch. Deal with your psych issues and go slay some puss, you legend

incel is a self defining reference. if you don't think you're an incel, you're not.

but if you need to ask others what to do to not be an incel, you see yourself as an incel.

tl;dr: stop being a faggot.

Once?

22 yo here, how do you get secks

Once isn't that what it means never to have had

op is always a fag

I’m a little bit confused on what an incle actually is. I was going to look it up but I legitimately think it would be gunner coming from Yea Forums. I’ve been called an incel a handful of times. From what I understand it just means that you want to fuck but can’t. Weather it’s because of body issues or no one wants to fuck you.

My issue is I get called it because I legitimately have no interest in sex at all. I’ve been offered a few times (mostly because the girl/guy wants to be my “first time”) buy I consistently refuse. Does this make me an incel?

If you don't think you are, then you aren't. It's a self imposed state. Stop worrying so much.

If you done it before and just decline now for whatever reason no. I was young and dumb. I did a lot of partying I still do once in a while but not nearly like I used to. The older I been getting the harder it is to find something to motivate me and keep me happy. I am sort of the same way at this point. I'm like meh it's whatever. Don't care one way or another. I think this is why most people who are on christ Hansen how to catch a predator are all late 30s early 40s.

As many as it takes for a woman to look at you after sex, smiling, and thanking your or showing you that she liked it.

There is no sense in sticking your dick in a girl and pumping out after 2 minutes and pretending like you accomplished something. Her look of disappointment and unhappiness will haunt you and remind you of how little of a man you are.

What you want is to fuck her until she knows that YOU are the one doing her a favor.

WHAT you are drawing out of the woman is what matters. Are you drawing out regret or thankfulness? Drawing regret out of her will always make you feel like less of a man and drawing out thankfulness will always boost your ego by 10,000 points.

Attached: 13.jpg (853x1280, 131K)

kek wtf

once. then you realize it wasn't worth it. i'm at university at age 42. some guys admire me, some girls like me. they probably think i'm 28. i get the notion that most are virgins. that's sweet. for the girls, i know they're probably prepared that it won't mean that much. for the guys... who knows how special it seems to them. for them to remain anti-psychotic, they only need one experience. the best thing about your first time is the worst thing about sex.

youtu.be/HG8evjz1vG8

I’m a virgin, I just don’t want any part in it.

That is fair too. I've known people who don't even want to unless married as well. And don't do it because you feel obligated to. Do it if you want to and it feels right

Are you in college?

Attached: 1295913443.jpg (2184x1394, 155K)

You need to have sex once, but only when you’re married, otherwise a date worse than virginity awaits you

Attached: t2vqok6vqvq21.jpg (768x768, 127K)

Could be a sissy trap too...

Attached: 59017_10200090013957199_1009089467_n.jpg (100x100, 3K)

yes but then you drop her ass as soon as she is 18.

Until you hear women say
“I’ve never cum like that before “
“Nobody has ever turned me on like you”
“You’re so good”
“OMG I’m cumming again”

I’ve heard all those things

>how many times do you need to fuck not to be an incel

If you are not permanently balls-deep in an ever-changing line-up of pussy from pubert to death then you are basically a virgin faggot incel NPC cuck and should kill yourself with fire and knives.

Attached: 1417614895836s.jpg (546x540, 67K)

Before you could find some slut on tumblr but it's hard to find someone after they banned NSFW content :(

This is why you must either fuck her yourself or put her in the trash to die 3rd-World-style.
>protip: women are not people, they are Things

I’m an incel, I guess. Have no desire to become violent. I know it’s because of me, and don’t paint myself as a victim and think women are to blame. If I was normal height I’d have confidence and self esteem, and would be doing alright.

There is no such thing as an 'incel', that's just racist jew language and a psyop word similar to 'cuck'. It's meant to make a virgin, mainly white male lose confidence and quit trying because they are to feel shun, not that they just haven't found the right person. Don't perpetuate either of those words.

Look up the definition of "incel" on urbandictionarydotcom. Just repalce dot with a real one. It's also about your attitude toward women.

Don't listen to this faggot. He doesn't have any idea what he's talking about. Definitely an incel.

discord
X]I-IX]49[XI-I[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 9.jpg (480x480, 39K)