UBC thread, anyone else out there?

UBC thread, anyone else out there?

Attached: ubc_logo_pom.jpg (387x113, 12K)

fuck that coon-loving gook-infested school. btw I think I know who OP is

Attached: kayascodelario.jpg (1200x1655, 158K)

Who do you think OP is, loser

nvm OP is definitely just a faggot

OP is a coon-loving gook

UBC- University of a Billion Chinese. kys gook

Who the fuck did you think I was lmao

Greasy Lenny, the one with the big nuts?

>one of the top rated universities in the world

it's not anymore for sure. I got accepted and so did many retards I know. they are full sjw when it comes to humanities. and for everything else, it's not worth it for how much you pay. SFU and BCIT are far better

Y'all just jealous you can't get an education

ubc is just a need for speed rpg

Depends what you're going for. Wouldn't go to BCIT for business or law.

yeah sure sauder is cool if you want to spend years studying and develop depression but for the girls and everyone who wants to take humanities and non-medical studies you're always over-spending and sometimes studying useless crap you will never get hired for. BCIT is the best bang for your buck if you want an actual well-paying job

Attached: skynews-alex-jones-infowars_4624765.jpg (768x432, 34K)

implying UBC isn't fucking awesome solely because the mountains are right there.

/out/ is jizzing at the thought of it

>implying the sight isn't sullied with the swaths of niggers and gooks flooding that coast. it's a total shit show

Imagine being so racist you can't enjoy the scenery because of people

been here 10 years and never looked at that board, awesome thanks

oh you must be one of those gooks. it's hard to enjoy the scenery when a bunch of yellow people are in the way constantly and yapping away in some chink language.

Attached: you_guys_are_such_fags.jpg (230x192, 27K)

When the worst people can do to insult a university is talk about the students, it must be pretty good.

that logic speaks to your low iq points but that says more about the university than it does about you

>gets into world class university
>is still called dumb by 4chanfags

Ura Big Cuck

>world class university
I was once as proud as you, I was top of my class in every subject in highschool and got accepted in that gook school. turns out they accept tons of people, people who I looked down upon as stupid scum for all my life. that school just wants money, it's sold out it's reputation long ago. I go to SFU and there are plenty of geniuses, though many are pretty retarded, the teachers are really good. case in point, UBC is no measure of intellect

I'll accept that UBC is a big cash grab and they run it more like a business than an educational institution, but calling SFU better sounds like a joke. Over half of the kids from my highschool ended up going there and I'd rather not be a part of the lowest common denominator

swallow your pride user, ubc is a wild waste of money with inflation at an all time high and student debt a staple of being a young person these days. you don't need to be at a school which charges enormous amounts of money to prove youre smart. sfu had smart people and retards, and I find a nice spot among the smart ones. if I was into engineering I would definitely have gone to BCIT but I opted for physics. what major are you in?

See normally I'd lie about that, but since we're having a SeRiOuS talk I might as well put it all out. I'm here for a bachelor's in music. From a strictly music standpoint UBC is the best in western Canada. KPU is getting fucked, Victoria isn't as big, and I don't even think sfu has a music program. No idea how good ubc is academically, but I love the campus and I'm not a racist ass so no complaints.

in all sEriOusNess I'm not actually racist and I really enjoy learning about Asian culture, especially Japanese. but that's though, I've never heard of a music major till now, so I bet your job prospects must be low-especially in a world where everything is really accessed on the internet for free.

Not as low as you'd think, just cause you can see it on the Internet doesn't mean it didn't take a group of people to perform it, and there are a lot of orchestras out there.

that's a cool ambition nonetheless. anyway it's getting late, goodnight musical user

Yeah it is, good night SFU user