Should user seek medical attention?

Should user seek medical attention?

Attached: 20190407_223411.jpg (2198x1972, 1.97M)

looks fine to me.

Piss on it

Nah don’t be a bitch. Change your socks and sip some water, you’ll be fine.

burn?

How does one fuck up this bad, OP? Asking cause I'm trying to avoid being that much of a sloppy loser.

Can you tell us the causes please ?

Nah, pack test

you might want to get that checked out

How long has it been since event of injury?

Just put some iodine on it.

Walk it off man.

Put some baking soda in a box and step on it

Then pour some vinegar directly in your foot

Walk it off pussy

Jesus christ.

Clean your god damn feet. Don't let them get too damp, Change socks! I would seek medical attention only because that shit could be seriously infected.

wtf, op.

At least put on some Neosporin and bandage it up...

Get some tussin in there boi.

Over 12 hours

Nigga you need bacitracin and tegaderm stat

No. They will just prescript an opioid, then tell you to get an autism© inducing vaccine and you'll die of ASD in two years or less.

user should seek epsom salts, gnarly

You need some better boots bud
If you want to be safe you can go to a doc, they'll wrap it good and probably give you some antibiotics. If not, keep it dry put some neosporin on it and try not to walk for a week or so

Sucks. Keep it clean with whatever antiseptic you have for a while. Wrap it up with bandages and change them three times a day if you stay off it. Clean and rewrap every two hours if you plan on being out walking around. If it starts to smell like rotten assholes, get to a doctor immediately for antibiotics and further instruction.

that what you get when you pop a blister bro...put the skin back in place as best ya can...wrap that shit in gauze and put some Bacatracin on it...in about a week...you'll be good

They probably should have some type of insurance to cover appliers.

Yes

Are you aNavy corpsman?!

This will be my second year with them, first year I got my pack test through school

Oh, and also get to a doctor if the undamaged skin turns red with streaks, or the raw flesh turns brown/green. I know this sounds obvious, but you're asking for medical advice on Yea Forums.

At this point no real need. Just do a good jobe of cleaning in the go get large blister bandaids and cover it with them. Try to stay off it for a day or two. Clean every day apply new bandage.

Make sure you use "BLISTER" bandages try to get the ones with ointment in them already.

It's really not that bad. It's gonna burn like a motherfucker but just clean it and bandaid it up and it will heal

Actually I take it back. Looks like trench foot. Honestly I'd see a doctor

i NEED to rip that skin off and chew on it

Put some Neosporin and slap on a Bandaid. Call it a day.

Attached: 1552051095571.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Just clean it + anti septic cream and then bandage it. Don't walk for like 3-5 days

alcohol/clean and gauze/wrap change often looks bad but the medical bill is not worth it

by change i mean scrub clean then rewrap it's gonna hurt every-time you clean it set timers cause you will subconsciously avoid the pain.

antiseptic then bandage + anti bacterial ointment

Nigga are you walking around barefoot with that shit? Looks like you got some fucking cat hair or some shit in there.

Attached: 1498522338719.jpg (255x220, 7K)

From the sock I was wearing

would lick. pull skin. and eat for snack.

this is the worst thing i've seen all year

Attached: ohhd40kjnal11.jpg (640x420, 18K)

Well were they clean? Guessing fucking not.

Attached: 1490502628124.jpg (340x256, 71K)

Obviously pack it full of dirt and walk on it until it goes numb OP

see bluecoat to debride dead skin,dust with amoxi,,cover with teflon type bandage,
stay off it for a couple days.change bandage,,dust again with amoxi ,,turn plantar part up flat,put anbesol all over,,
maybe also get doc to give a tetanus shot,,draw blood to see if cooties are in your circ system

this

anyone got the pic of the marine guy with his heel callouses falling off?

the wikipedia article says soldiers used to consume 10 gallons of whale oil every day to combat trench foot so you could try doing that.

just don't walk for long periods of time for maybe a week or two. clean it. apply some sort of salve doesn't fucking matter just don't make it messy and it should heal. tfw super nigger and have never gone to doctor for burns or lacerations but have healed 100% just from sanitation and waiting

and bandages. always use some sort of clean gauze or bandage. change regularly like a bitch on her period.

You have a clear case of eastern chipmunk, i'm afraid it's terminal. Sorry, user.

Attached: chipmunk.png (1519x625, 137K)

kek

Caught the gay

cut off the dead skin and bandage it
keep it clean till the new skin starts to grow over
as more skin dies cut them off too
avoid more friction so that the new fresh skin doesnt tear

Yes

you mustve been wearing some ill fitting shoes and socks for that much to peel tho
get better shit