What happened to men in the West? What could be done to help educate the new generation away from degenerate things?

What happened to men in the West? What could be done to help educate the new generation away from degenerate things?

Attached: Open Smile.png (659x499, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 88a.png (215x215, 9K)

A leather belt or wooden spoon.

What happened to people minding their own business about what other people do?

While I agree with your sentiment, that guy isn't from the west. He is an Israeli. Not even joking.

Eradicate the zoomer generation. Start afresh with the very young, by introducing corporal punishment again. First warning is polite and with a smile. Second warning is still polite, but sternly and with no smile. Third time is a smack on the arse.

This also applies to being in public. Same rules apply. The second warning, however, should be applied with a side-warning that everyone around the child will see them smacked. Education, reward and punishment.

This raises the child.

Attached: Dennis.jpg (599x397, 59K)

They got old, fat and complacent and have started bitching about everything that media monoliths tell them to bitch about. Don't worry though, they all have heart problems and their time is limited

Attached: 56255623_2184564051626845_2245400935184465920_n.jpg (640x635, 45K)

Zoomer boys aren't getting laid user I think they know something degenerate is up

Sauce on that? Or is this just another "it was Jews" routine?

This Youtube channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

He has a YouTube somewhere, and it's all in Hebrew. When I find it I'll link it. I'm not even doing as a "the Jews" thing, he is actually fucking Israeli.

Men in the west are just fine. Maybe leave pol now and then and see the world.

You know that generation Z is turning out to be much more thick skinned and conservative than the Millennials right?
I'm going to assume you don't want to eradicate the millenials though, probably cause you are one.

Meh. That's wishful thinking

hu? Last time I checked, men were doing just fine. Maybe you should be more specific?

>given proof
>stops posting
Hmmmm...

MEN ARE BECOMING SISSIES BECAUSE SOY AND FLOURIDE AND CELL PHONES AND CARS AND CAUSE THEY LIKE SKATEBOARDING MORE THAN BASEBALL

I'm part Jewish, but I don't support degeneracy.

That person represents people from the west.
I don't understand why OP feels threatened by this person.
There is nothing degenerate about this person.

>I'm black but I don't steal
>I'm gay but I don't spread AIDS
>I'm transgender but I don't force pronouns on others

You are in the minority
Something about Jewish culture just makes people into power hungry, twisted nihilistic people.

Continue being one of the good Jews, user

Only thing that will save the West is WW3 and ending all immigration.

kek

There is no part or half Jewish. It's either you're a Jew are or you're not

Imagine living in a society that has had at least eight decades of total Jewish dominance in mass media, business, film, art, literature, government, culture, etc. with no opposition., where 'they' have embedded themselves so deep within your psyche that you don't even know they are there, structuring your thoughts for you. And imagine that your icons, your culture, your favorite television shows, movies, music, everything you were brought up on and know and love, is a Jewish creation - a trick - and/or was pushed by 'them', likely so as to weaken you in some way.

Now imagine they have invented an unknown amount of terms, have drastically changed the English language, made up new words and changed their meanings, all to usher in radical change that they fund, and then propagate through their global inter-connected network of news, tv, movies, and so on. Imagine they have quite literally bombarded you, your parents, and your grandparents minds from birth, and you're so accustomed to it that you don't even recognize it's happening.

Still with me? Imagine 'they' own you, your family, and everyone you know and love. Their total assets are in the 'mere' trillions, but in reality they have a literally unlimited supply of Fiat currency to prop up anything they see fit. Imagine every aspect of modernity being entirely dominated by Jewish influence.

And then imagine dedicating your whole life and existence to debating over which piece of this propaganda was 'better', which had hotter chicks, better scenes or dialogue, and which made 'them' the most money to further destroy you.

Imagine wasting your life metaphorically playing around in an endlessly deep pit of excrement, splashing it all over you and your friends and dunking each others' heads underneath while you emptily brag about it on social media, desperate for that "quick fix" of appraisal. Welcome to 21st-century America.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES.

Attached: 1545967716711.png (605x664, 12K)

how would ww3 save anything?

Generation z is full of greedy selfish unsympathetic bastards

Im part heeb myself, and dislike the hellvites/sabateans(not to be confused with the sabatical cultural ones like myself and others).
We have been on here since the 00's.

Soros and his friends in helliwood/united natalists really make it hard these days, s4ms0n and I have had discussions about such.

Attached: 1526276022746.gif (472x360, 695K)

skateboarding is better than baseball fuck you

The world would be nuclear dust

What do you mean by degenerate things?

Orange man bad!

I'm gay but I don't spread AIDS.

I have to stop being a virgin for that

>What happened to men in the West?

They thought that masculinity means virtue-signalling posts on an image board, moaning and bitching about other men instead of getting busy contributing something useful to society.

Attached: alpha country.jpg (558x743, 104K)

Lol based

Attached: 56120134_2047371045563550_6002294036851851264_n.jpg (460x818, 29K)