Hey toxic white men of Yea Forums is a girl ruined after she gets fucked by a brown guy?

Hey toxic white men of Yea Forums is a girl ruined after she gets fucked by a brown guy?
Sand niggers, beaners, etc

Attached: 5C8E6709-93D2-43F2-9D8B-D7768EDA5DED.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Yes. Read Pat J Buchanan

Just fuck off with this low quality bait

As a sand nigger, every white woman I turned tends to keep fucking brown dudes after. So yeah, I say we ruin them.

How is it bait it’s a question r tard

K E K

women are ruined after they first have sex with anyone, it's like driving a car off the lot at the dealership, the value immediately plummets.

Worse part is us camel jockeys want fresh white meat, so we keep going for the untouched ones.

yes

Ya but if it’s a smelly huge dick ape straight out of the Kongo driving the “car” than it’s worse

Why?

i’m going to need to see the front of that pic user

because niggers

k e k

the girl in the pic doesnt look very white. I dont care if its tan, she has a nigger mindset to me. shes blacker than most mutts

Yeah pretty much. My girlfriend argued with me because she asked if would've dumped her if she had been with a nigger before me and I said yes. All my friends agreed. Mudsharks are disgusting.

>yfw people actually exist who unironically think this

Attached: 4314362827.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

im not that user but yeah obviously. you're an ignorant dumb motherfucker

Most black guys are disgusting. If a woman is disgusting enough to fuck one, they're not worth it. Its simple really.

Ovbiously, why would you even need to ask?

hes right and you know it, brown demon. begone!

well, duh.

This might be the first time I've been defended on this website.

You should meet up, and suck each other's penises.

No they can fuck who ever they want black white or fucking green even and still wouldnt be "ruined"

In the US, 85%+ of all STD infections occur in the African American population... but they're 12% of the population. So a white girl that fucks black guys is 56x more likely to have an STD than one who isn't a disgusting whore.

Nah the only ones who do that are niggers who suck each other off for crack rocks.

I said brown guys not black

I'll give a bitch one black fuck, like a negro mulligan, and she's fine. Any girl who's been in a 'relationship' with a nigger? Nope.

This might be the first time you deserved it

T. Rostie

Read the post brown not black

Lightskin nigger, dark nigger, all the same thing.

If you have to ask, you are beyond help.

>mulligan
Don't you wops have a tendency to mix with blacks?

Yeap

Attached: 4009776272.jpg (1866x1620, 193K)

this

if she is fucked on camera kinda hard to get past, not only can she relive it, but you can to

racism is a mental disorder

I think it's actually pretty normal. Pretending to not be racist is by far a more strange behavior.

No, its actually a natural evolutionary adaptation. Being a sensible person, we see that niggers just create havoc wherever they go, and choose to stay away from them. Its like learning from your mistakes. Something most people do as a child. I was raised in close proximity to niggers. This is what made me hate them. Not being raised to hate them. Learning to hate them from their actions.

This is my exact experience.

wasnt in DSM-5 last time i checked

So being fucked by a Kongo bbc gorilla is the same as a girl being fucked by a Mexican?

I was taught in school to not be racist. I went along with it until I realized that no indeed niggers weren't equal. Very few of them had any will to better themselves, because being smart was gay and being a "thug nigga" was cool. The few blacks that were smart were ostracized by other blacks for being "too white". Niggers perpetuate their own terrible culture. Its truly sad to see young people adopting such a terrible culture as well.

I guess not. I know some respectable Mexicans.

just the opposite, racism is part of the 'tribalism' instinct and is so ingrained in the human animal that it can override empirical evidence to the contrary. That's why racism is a problem you dumb shit.

I mean I think it's working pretty well. The tribalism part of my brain is telling me to avoid niggers because they rape and kill. The thing is they definitely do rape and kill. So my brain is doing a pretty good job at protecting me and my possessions.

What he is saying is that he goes first during gang rapes

100% Yes

Asians are the exception

Kek

I agree. I can't be with someone whose had sexual intercourse or any intercourse really with a nigger. Wetbacks don't other me so much. It is just something about a nigger, disgusting filthy abominations. Why would I want what I have to be hand me downs from a field ape?

This

nice one

Attached: giphy.gif (250x166, 227K)

But aren’t Mexicans just descendents of Asians?

Mexicans are descendents of satan

Attached: 014DFAC2-8DD5-4AE2-A7C7-A00A3B08DA42.jpg (899x650, 208K)

We make the economy better and drink beer , the majority of us aren't criminals either .

Brown guy here.

The only thing keeping me going is fucking white women. I've fucked 73 women. All of them white.