Bad news anons

Bad news anons.

Recent research shows that in every western culture. 80% of females are only interested in the top 20% of men. Leaving everyone else in the cold without sex.

With inceldom already around 30% of all young males and climbing, how will future anons deal with this dystopian future where, smart, independent, and highly educated women wont mate with 80-90% of men because they will be considered simply inferior?

Buy your sex dolls anons. While they are still cheap.

Attached: top80.jpg (828x979, 409K)

This is the one i am buying.

Attached: Screenshot(8).png (1363x895, 1.38M)

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OP, you're a fucking faggot.

I'll just wait for the collapse and get a harem

Go to bed Chad.

Just stop being a faggot and you'll get pussy. My god, it's almost like you virgins WANT to stay that way. Pathetic if you ask me.

Attached: 1528655835192.jpg (150x150, 4K)

I goes both ways.
I'm very far from a good catch, but I wouldn't settle for anything less than a near-perfect girl. Why bother if I won't truly love her? Rather remain alone.

Go to bed Chad.

Attached: justtalk.jpg (1000x994, 188K)

>Recent research shows that in every western culture. 80% of females are only interested in the top 20% of men.

Recent my ass!
You robots have been pedaling this bullshit for +10 years.

Back to /r9k/ with you! Shoo!

They do though - this sort of shit is all about reinforcing that self-loading ball of incel hate, and funneling said incels into more extreme viewpoints.

>doesn't know about the recent study from 2019 that shows that 28% of men were celibate last year

>not keeping up with news.

kek.

>incelibate

i have a solution,

Rape

This Chadass motherfucker is too buys slaying out roasties to keep up.

Patrician. Here's mine. Dolls are the future.

Attached: IMG_20190215_231920_1.jpg (972x1296, 263K)

Lets talk size specs, this looks a little small user.

So genetic evidence shows that around the time agriculture was invented about 2 in 10 males actually reproduced, while 9 in 10 females reproduced. Romance was actually our solution to this problem, it lays in ruins mainly at our own hands. And unlike the landowners of old, these rich men won't actually provide for more than one or two of these women and most of them will now fail to reproduce as well, totally unable to change their hardwired stupid whore who just weaves her whoreness into a narrative where she's not a whore programming.

So, there's every reason to just hate women for what they literally are and have always been: lying whores who are inferior to both male intellect and male moral values like eternal friendship. I would say women are NPCs, but NPCs tend to reward you after you complete the thing, women will just steal the reward and buy clothes with it.

Women deserve misogyny and always have because they're physically, mentally and morally inferior to males in every way. It's not something that can or will ever change. What can change is our way of dealing with them, it used to be not "only men" voting, it was one vote per family; if you couldn't form a family or at least own land with the intent of placing a family on it you didn't count. This was the reasonable and moral way of doing things and until it returns you will have nothing but murder, drugs and insanity inflicted by un-western savages and their many capricious animal gods.

Attached: 1554288245576.png (720x687, 382K)

Even if they do, the alpha men aren't interested in most of the women. Oh sure, they'll fuck 'em and then dispose of them, because they're interested in the alpha women. Those lesser women, still desiring the sex and companionship of someone, will turn to the men they previously spurned and they will find themselves in a pickle, for as you said, inceldom is on the rise. They'll have to up their game in order to snag a fella.

Looks like sandwiches and housewives are back on the menu, boys!

Look it up CDC showed that 28% of men aged 18-30 reported no sexual activity in 2018

what are you talking about?

Based and red pilled.

>Dolls are the future.

i agree. i am seriously looking to buy one. already have the money but its just a matter of where to keep it. there is no shame to fucking a doll if you cant get real women. though i will probably just use it to have someone to talk to.

If you believe this you've been cucked by society good job u fucked yourself.

seething hag detected

Attached: IMG_20190215_194241.jpg (486x648, 96K)

Yo I watched the tim cast about it. Shit sucks breh. Dolls are defo the future. The elimination of the bio-roastie is the the future.

Sooo much truth.

forgot to add pic of future wife.

Attached: realdoll.jpg (660x990, 112K)

Your equipment is off. I just like really big tits.

Indeed. Women are sooo screwed.

>bio-roastie

i lold.

>implying women are capable of those things

I have a girlfriend so all I have to say is: OP IS A FAGGOT

The only solution is to take away women's rights.

when i read the news about the 28% i thought : "holy shit, when it gets to 33% it will be 1 in every 3 men without sex!".... and that is absolutely crazy.

women took the freedoms men gave them and they are going to destroy civilization with them.

Never going to happen but you're right.

In their 30's and 40's AFTER they've had 40 Chad dicks.

Do you really want that?

sounds like darwinism is just going to produce only attractive males from now on then? if you're ugly then be proud of your sacrifice, it's going to make the world a prettier place.

i got one for cheap through alibaba
tore the vagina within like 2 months
now i have to figure out how to dispose of a human sized naked doll with huge tits

fuck off Chad. go fuck your roastie. sheis probably cheating on you with a top 20% Giga Chad anyways.

eh, whatever floats your boat. The way I measured, these are B-cup so they aren't all that small to me.

Attached: IMG_20190201_210242.jpg (1944x2592, 559K)

[laughs in married]

They will learn. They'll need to learn, because being unattractive and useless will guarantee their perpetual loneliness. Women are lazy because they've been permitted to be lazy. The free market will pressure them into improving themselves.

>In their 30's and 40's AFTER they've had 40 Chad dicks.

this is actually depressing. no fucking way Id buy a car with 300,000 miles on it. Women are no different.

this

>now i have to figure out how to dispose of a human sized naked doll with huge tits

lol. i fucking lold hard at that. you are going to look like a serial killer disposing of a body. lol.

godspeed user.

>women took the freedoms men gave them and they are going to destroy civilization with them.
As they do.

Check Black Pigeon Speaks for a good video about it.

Giga Chad detected.

You have far too much faith in women

Different strokes.
>observed dubs

I was married once. AWALT is real.

Might be an expensive solution but you could rent out a storage unit... forever.

hey guys, as an ugly AND poor guy with no social skills, I can attest, getting laid IS possible, and with women WAY WAY out of your league physically. You gotta develop a personality. Learn how to play drums. Just fucking go for it. I've slept with 10 girls (not a lot, but certainly more than this bullshit hypergamy chart suggests I should have), and 6 of them were well out of my league. 3 being on par, and 1 being "settling" (though, I wouldnt call it that. the sex was still amazing). The size of your hands or a few inches of malshaped facial bone only ensures your perpetual virginity if you allow it to.

Attached: themortiestmorty.jpg (1280x1920, 573K)

Except those women aren't the ones that will learn quickly. They're still of the mindset that they can get any man that they want because they deserve it. The younger generation will watch their misery and smarten up, while their beliefs and values are still plastic.

fuuuuck. red pilled the fuck out.

Attached: Screenshot(20).png (1324x809, 183K)

I'm starting to get tired of real women to be honest. Most of the ones I've been with were either cheaters, crazy, and/or stupid.

I've been real lucky only getting heartbroken but never really had to pay out, "man up" (pregnant), or STD. I feel my odds are getting lower every time.

I think a realdoll would be a good investment at this point. If I didn't want children, and a loving wife I'd already have one, but again every day that passes I see that future less and less...

Attached: tindernpc.jpg (1151x2048, 106K)

that's because (this is also why cucking is stupid): she ended up with you. you didn't get chosen over other men. you weren't the one she wanted. you're the one she settled on. cucks are idiots because they're presenting their girls to other males that honestly should just be taking their girls. there's nothing binding them to you, why would you even want to cuck? i heard "to show off what's mine" but the reality is it isn't yours, it's just ok with you. that can change on their whim.

>The younger generation will watch their misery and smarten up,
Lol no they won't. Women are incapable of long term planning and delayed gratification

I have faith in human nature.

stay stupid

Attached: fuckingpleb.jpg (398x307, 39K)

A woman's nature is to destroy

Why don't you have a gf like me? I get ass all the time. Its not even that hard.

I would also like to remind everyone that more women than men carry Herpes. because they rather share the same top men, than have sex with an average looking one.

>like chimps

Attached: Herpes.jpg (1600x1200, 216K)

Fuck off Chad.

This
I mean damn I ain’t pull no perfect 10’s but i’ll take home beautiful girls because everyone is too much of a pussy to talk to them and so scared of reject they never they.
I’ve gotten rejected all night found 1 girl that said yes and that entire night was instantly worth it
It’s not that hard faggots

>Women want top 30% of men
>about half of guys put NO effort in how they look
Look, if you think about what you're going to wear for more than 5 minutes and get a decent cut, you're >50% of guys. With some confidence and experience, you get the rest of the way.
>but user that's hard
Bullshit. It's damned easy. You just want to lay around all day fapping and have a girl fall into your lap. That's never gonna happen. Be the change you want to see.

>spreading the confidence meme.
>"be the change you want to see"...

fuck off Ghandi.

This

>what are diminishing returns
Women are getting fatter and uglier all the time user. And there was already an excess of males to begin with.

Attached: IMG_20190407_215344.jpg (486x648, 70K)

So don't go for the fat ones.

>60% of the population is overweight.
>"dont fo for fat ones..."

top kek.

Roastie detected.

FUCK!

Attached: 1531069505117.gif (220x123, 252K)

>Why even bother
>I'm not going to get laid anyways
You do you man. Just makes it easier for me.

Attached: Selection_015.png (673x368, 78K)

>implying people dont try.
>implying failure isnt real.
>implying his success is equally spread out amongs the population.

kys normie.

>normie
You realize they're the ones that are getting laid, right?

Attached: iO_ENj3KhoyXEDLsNeI38XE57SqXEfbd3QxUm1SJRTU.jpg (926x926, 174K)

inceldom is 28%-32% right now.

just a matter of time before it catches up with everyone but the Giga Chads.

He’s not wrong you’re just lazy

you sure know me.

whats my name?

K
More bitches for me
Enjoy your 5 on 1 sessions

I love how everything we've been saying for years about roasties and chads is becoming undeniable to even the msm

And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that about the same percentage is obese? If you're not willing to take care of yourself, don't expect other people to want to touch your penis

Attached: Obeisity age group USA.png (500x566, 16K)

Faggot McNiggerface
Or was it MacNiggerface I always forget

Good point but I doubt that's everything. Speaking personally I'm in decent shape and still sexless

i am actually fit but dont have a Giga Chad body and face.

that my friend relegates me to inceldom with 80% of women. Like the statistics prove time and time and time again...

>Speaking personally I'm in decent shape and still sexless

same.

Attached: 0d6.png (600x597, 477K)

You literally think the solution to a civilization-wide dysfunction is don't be obese. Holy shit.

Right? Fucking normies.

Chads are full of testosterone. Dont expect them to think straight. Or think at all....

It's just getting to the point that I don't care anymore. I have a good job and good friend group but I just I don't know user

lol

Wrong. Sad.

it still gets to you though, as it does to me. sometimes it gets so bad i just sleep 12-14 hours and then try to ignore it as i go about my day.

its downright soul crushing to see Chads with grillfriends everywhere holding their hands and having a good time simply because they were 1-2 inches taller, or their jaw is 1 inch different than yours another way.

tiny differences leave many of us in the garbage can with women...

Just curious as to what the ideals of incels are, I understand they differ from person to person but what are the core beliefs?

Dear God man you just described me to a t. You know what's worse though? Seeing non chads with gfs

Not all of it...but I'd say about 60%. The rest is your attitude and how you present yourself. Just being "not obese" isn't much of an achievement. It's why I bike to work instead of driving when I can. Why I go out where there are people I don't know (and I'm a fucking introverted engineer; it's tiring). But it WORKS.

Presumably this thread became about dolls because they are getting good enough to fill those voids. Sure they aren't everything you're lacking like affection and intimacy, but neither are women. If you were raised by Disney it's not easy to come to terms with that.

>Dear God man you just described me to a t.

Thats because I am YOU...

>You know what's worse though? Seeing non chads with gfs

probably bad boys or fags with criminal records and no future. women love men who are useless in the long run in their youth.

Just can't get into them they unnerve me on a deep psychological level. I look forward to the day they exit the uncanny valley

You ever just think that women only choosing the physically strong is literally just evolution taking its natural course? That and it`s your faggoty personality.

Workout and stop being a fucking baby. Confidence is attractive. Be good at something. It's pretty basic.

there are no "core beliefs". its just average looking anons who cant have sex because women have an unlimited amount of choice with social media and dating apps, and so they only fuck the same top 20% of men.

mark my words and screenshot this comment. in 10 years inceldom will be at 50% in egalitarian societies.

>Confidence

you fucking normies really piss me off with this "Confidence" bullshit.

I swear its like you are trying to sell me rocks that keep away tigers.

>mark my words and screenshot this comment. in 10 years inceldom will be at 50% in egalitarian societies.
It won't take 10 years at the rate we're going

>It won't take 10 years at the rate we're going

I was being conservative in my assessment of a shit situation.

I just couldn't maintain an erection and perform with those souless, dead doll eyes looking at me. I'll stick to my male masterbator

>its just average looking
that's where you're wrong

Even if you didn't win the genetic lottery you can still get women, the only problem is that most 10/10 women won't sleep with guys that don't fit their own league. Sometimes they won't even stay with a guy that is a 10/10 like them if their positions on certain things like women's rights, hot button topics, and other shit like that don't align with theirs. Basically if you think that women are property, then you'll have to find a woman who agrees with that idea, and in a time where the political climate no longer pushes that as the end all be all (not like the 1950's) your chances of finding a woman who is into that is very small. You basically have to date an Amish girl, or one who has been sheltered by the church. Even then though, with constant abuse and verbal degradation, the woman will eventually leave. Meaning that the attitude of abusing your woman and telling them that they're your property will need to change, if you ever want a lady to stay around. The system is fundamentally flawed

>that's where you're wrong

how so?

Bruh what if that shit comes to life and rips your pp off

better than crushing loneliness at this point.

Attached: doll.jpg (536x800, 56K)

Globally most of you are in the 20%, but you are too racist to go after third world women.

>but muh purity
Stay incel fag

>but they only want me for money not love
Stay incel fag

adds to the thrill. Don't stick it in her mouth and I think you'll be safe

Attached: IMG_20190201_213357.jpg (648x486, 65K)

Hurray for rape!

>buy a car with 300,000 miles on it.
No more like buying a 10 year old BMW, Mercedes, or Audi for pennies on the dollar, and still try to front luxury.

Yeah pretty much this, these faggots behave the same way as the women they complain about, is evolution faggots, if you want to feel better go to Latin America dress nice act normal, don't pretend you are a hot shit bc you aren't be polite be generous be social be normal don't DON'T obsess about sex and you will get the pussy.

Be glad you are not the bottom of the sexual market, Indians and East Asian men.

Attached: 1554687615969.gif (240x180, 1.99M)