Satanic cannibal serial killer released from prison. What could possibly go wrong?

Satanic cannibal serial killer released from prison. What could possibly go wrong?

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/aurora-beacon-news/news/ct-abn-aurora-ripper-st-0407-story.html

Attached: 5ca34b8e7d5a1.image.jpg (345x480, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-met-ripper-crew-thomas-kokoraleis-release-20190327-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, it'll be fine.

Why didn't he get the death sentence?

yeah wtf
burgers be slacking

He got a retrial, based on a technicality. He then made a deal with prosecutors to plead guilty in exchange for 70 years, instead of risking the gas chamber. In the State of Illinois, you get one day off your sentence for each day of "good behavior ".
This is how 70 years became 35 years.

Nothing can go wrong!

Pic Related is Lorraine Borowski. She was abducted on her way to work by the subject of this thread. While she was still alive, her breasts were severed and eaten. Then she was killed.

Forgot the damn pic. I should be locked up.

Attached: lorry-ann-borowski-1.jpg (2000x2581, 439K)

Than man is a miracle worker if he actually managed to cut her tits of because she doesn’t have any

What he did it is equivalent to trying to split a piece of paper in half by peeling it apart.

Fucking kek glad I’m not the only one cracking jokes.

Attached: DHBUkHLVoAAmAZd.jpg (550x310, 45K)

I wonder what she tasted like?

Salty coins and milk.

Did Kokoraleis eat this ass?

How in the heck is this guy out of prison.

Take a look at this..

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-met-ripper-crew-thomas-kokoraleis-release-20190327-story.html

From Illinois and heard of this. What I hadn’t heard is one of the group was an electrical contractor who used to work with Gacy.

Fuckin’ Chicago man. God I hate that fucking town.

And that's not all; Gacy, the Podesta brothers, and FBI agent Robert Ressler all grew up a few blocks from each other on the Northwest Side...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 86K)

where can i read more about these guys and their crimes?

The Chicago news outlets are full of stories right now.

He will fit just fine in Chicago

That's retarded

All those titties he cut off probably saved many women's lives from future breast cancer.

Attached: campaign_mastectomy.jpg (250x364, 33K)

Just google “Chicago Ripper Crew”

Yeah, right before they killed them.