Would you fuck a friends wife if she came on to you?

Would you fuck a friends wife if she came on to you?

Attached: 5cb0c01036647344.jpg (1835x2750, 1.01M)

The hotter ones yea

nah

fuck no

If she looks like that first imma try and get my friend to double team here and if he ain't the bestie she getting dick

hell yeah
if you dont get it somebody will

Already have.

my best friends wife is pretty hot so in the moment it would be touch and go. i love him like a brother but damn she’s been flirty in the past and i make no promises.

Nope. Bros before hoes.

If it was someone I'm actually friends with, no.

All of my friends are invited to make passes at my girlfriend if they feel like it. But, they have to tell me if anything happens. If her fidelity is vulnerable, you'd rather know it.

This.
There are so many women to fuck, no need to fuck your friend's wife. I get the taboo aspect of it is super hot but you can get that elsewhere as well.
Not to be a moral fag, you guys can do whatever the fuck you want, but I wouldn't do it. No matter what. And I'd feel like shit because it means my buddy has a shitty wife.

nah, weirdly it's happened for me quite a lot but i just ignore it and pretend it hasn't happened. not wives but girlfriends, i think they get surprised by my stone wall of autism though

i can't help being beautiful

Attached: 1466674386828.png (936x780, 453K)

i am friends with one married couple just because i'm actively trying to fuck the wife. it's all "jokes" now but i will stick it in the first chance i get

depends how hot she is and how good of a friend he is. But its possible

I have a few times. Her husband was at the same party and fucking somebody else. One of the best was actually my wife's little sister. I ate her until she came and then fucked her good. I think hubby wasn't into oral, but she sure was. They showed up at my house a week later and she asked me to eat her pussy again..

Ive had friends tag my woman and vice versa...we laugh about it

Bingo. The older you grow as a male, the fewer trustworthy people you're going to have around, especially if you're not military. The integrity of those rare friendships becomes of the utmost importance, so to neg on that for some random pussy? Man, pussy is easier to come by now than it ever has been, and I'd much rather my friend know his wife is a slut. If he knows what's good for him, he'd divorce her for adultery (which is one of the ONLY conditions under which a man could win by a landslide in a divorce or custody case), and we'd both go out and smash random puss after he's done grieving.

sauce?

Also it depends.

If she is hot yes, also I tell my friend, I dont like to have to may friends so Im ok with loosing some that way

yes(and i would trie to get proof of it), then i'd tell him that she came to me in the same way she must've done to others, and i'd tell him i was just seeing how serious she was. im not letting my bro remain with a hoe thats probably already cheating on him.

ohhh the proof, good idea