How does this feel?

How does this feel?

Attached: D4C261D5-C6FD-4BA2-80CF-96AAE9525A2C.jpg (750x717, 147K)

Pretty good but it doesn't last. Cheers OP

In the words of Cypress Hill

>HERE IS SOMETHING YOU CANT UNDERSTAND

Attached: 3297514605.jpg (934x1360, 77K)

it felt great

Attached: 1536987971892.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Should I post the sex tape?

Like salty milk and coins, or bags of sand.

Better than youll ever know. Continue peddling your stale bread now.

Literally nothing, it loses its feeling overtime. Happens every single time to me.

This.

You start dreading it before it even happens.

This.

Feels fantastic but never lasts. One of the universes cruel jokes.

Nice and warm

If there is love involved; it's everything.*

Like everyone else has said.

"It doesn't last"

Love changes as you age. It's impossible to be as excited and madly in love as i was when i was in my early twenties.

This girl that worked at Hooters was into me. Why? Fuck if i know... but she wanted me, was happy to see me, wanted yo fuck daily, and everything at that yime was awesome.

Then a couple years went bye, got married, had a kid, bills, sickness, more bills, kid has autism, more bills... i dunno... life gets boring and routine.

I still love my wife, and there's fleeting moments where i see the girl i fell in love with... but she's different from back then, and so am I.

good at first but pretty damn boring after a short while

it doesn't last because you give to much. You are all in such a hurry to have them be your mommy that they become it. They stop being your whore and instead become your parent.

Love changes because you become lazy. You let it change.

Attached: deeperusedtumblr_mxfsbx9A2o1smk5q4o1_500.jpg (268x400, 22K)

Like nothing else matters

completely present

completely Here and Now

safe

Op it feels like, your complete..feels like your heart is tooken care of when your holding her. When you look into her eyes you can't look away...and when you do you wanna stare back in her eyes as soon as possible. Because her warmth and beautiful is calling you...she's weak..and sensitive..and your natural insticts to protect her kicks in so you hold her with care, and cuddle her tight to keep her safe. Well at least that's how it feels for me.

Attached: 1554237596970.jpg (598x597, 65K)

like floating in between clouds

Feels good and it doesn't end if you're not retarded like 99% of incels in here.

Don't sleep on your girl and always treat her like she means something to you. Always be the dominant figure and strive to be more.

Don't have fucking kids, and find yourself a girl that doesn't want kids.

Then your relationship is fun and exciting every day, and with no kids, you have enough money to keep it exciting and healthy.

Stop being normies and beta cucklords that don't treat your girlfriend as if no one else wants her. She'll leave your ass, and you'll be posting some beta shit in threads like this along with other idiots.

this
miss this

Fuck you user, for telling the truth