Lets create the ultimate 80's Saturday morning cartoon villain

Lets create the ultimate 80's Saturday morning cartoon villain.

Attached: Skelitor.png (210x236, 77K)

Here's a start. They're the dictator/emperor of a empire spanning the entire universe. Probably only wears a fancy cloth to cover his crotch and a crown. Everything else is exposed. Buff beyond reasonable chance.

For anyone who wants to criticize me for just just making half of our villain so far a pillar man from JoJo's bizarre adventure. Bite me.

They got to shake their fist when they get thwarted, like they want pictures of spiderman or hitler giving a great speech

Attached: rave hitler.gif (278x285, 184K)

I like where you're going with this. But what about their color scheme?

He needs to be defeated severely in every episode but he always gets away before he is actually stopped. Rinse and repeat.

He'll probably be trying to take over the light with darkness or some shit. Probably with a staff of chaos or something.

Same color scheme as mr.mime (pokemon)

he'd have a huge fuken cawk, i mean, that crotchpiece would be BULGING like whitey.

Yes. And his villain name would probably sound like some fantasy shit like Malacor or something like that.

Yea and hes gotta have some death star ish type of evil base that serves no purpose other than capturing a main character and also acting as a throne room.

He would have no lower jaw and could only communicate using frustrated screams

With sweetish subtitles.

He has a scrooge-mcduck type of room, full of money and treasure he returns to for consolation when thwarted

Yea something like that, but he could have an overly obnoxious and happy personality that makes him look extremely unprofessional.

And he randomly advertises non existant and wacky evil products that breaks the fourth wall.

Maybe in the final episode or a TV movie he will turn out to have a grandfather infinately more professional and evil.

>thanos

And hes gotta have like 4 underlings who absolutely suck at their job and constantly ruin his plans but they are never fired.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-08-29_at_5.05.27_PM.png (1440x900, 1.75M)

Team rocket?

Team rocket but like the size of the roman empire.

beat you to it.

Attached: 1547518575915.jpg (1089x720, 107K)

>Entire large army of robot roman style enemies
WERE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!

To be honest I doubt any of those villains besides Red Skull or Dr. Doom would have anything to do with trump. Mostly because american politics aren't up any of their allies. No seriously, sense why would Darth Vader want anything to do with Earth if he could just blow it up? Voldemort is a wizard so... no reason for him to care about non-wizards in general. Hannibal probably just wants to eat Trump. To be honest Lex Luthor would make more sense than Joker considering he's also a politician. Whoever made this artwork just probably just wanted to call Trump a villain without considering any of the not so popular villains which would make more sense than comparing trump to a fucking power rangers villain or whatever the fuck that purple thing is besides Thanos.

>Lives in a secret base, but it's ironically a giant bust of his face carved into the side of a mountain
>Has a henchman, who he abuses
>Has a pet tiger
>Has a main general, who is the guy who the protagonists mostly fight
>You literally never see his face, just his body below the shoulders and his chair

In the last episode, they make it to the lair, and the guy is sitting in his chair looking out the window of one of the eyes of his lair. Then he turns around, and you see him for the first time. He has metal claw glove things and a purple cape, and a mask like doctor doom. And then he uses his super psykinetic abilities that he used throughout the show to mess with the good guys to fight them with his hands glowing with and aura and shit.

With maybe some glimpses of his eyes surrounded by shadows

No not of his face, just his with his face shrouded by darkness.

*just his hood

Hey so I'm currently working on a rough draft for this villains look. Any suggestions guys?

Big,beefy. Giant upper body but tiny lower body. Giant chiseled chin with small eyes and a kids propeller hat. With some torn overalls and a cigarette

Hes bald with one large lock of hair and a long thin Asian monk type beard.

>tragic backstory, but will never get to it because show cancelled
>didn't know show cancelled until September Saturday morning when new season started and it just wasn't there

Attached: FuckDungeonMaster.png (752x568, 474K)