Why is acid illegal?

why is acid illegal?
i took it for the first time today and it was just wonderful
the amount of enjoyment i had playing darksouls 3 with my friend was amazing.
i never thought my own point of view on the world could change so quickly
i would massively recommend acid as a therapeutic way to deal with shit
just you yourself and you dealing with your own shit.
now why wouldn't you let a man do that in his own home?

Attached: 1547828734315.jpg (718x720, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Deliriant
newatlas.com/psilocybin-psychedelic-creative-thinking-long-term-effects/58784/
canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/mental-health.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dropped for the first time yesterday. I was honestly amazed with how it messes with your perception. Felt like I was looking through a fish eye lens and seeing swirls. Games with friends were amazing too user.

Attached: 1554572931957.jpg (653x635, 417K)

>most theraputic videogame session ever

Probably because it seems like a druggie substance due to only queers needing to talk about it

and whats so wrong with that huh?

>the amount of enjoyment i had

this is why. having fun is a crime nowadays in society. you need to be as miserable as everyone else.

Attached: 49c540a89a417556bedc4c95c4e63cb3-imagejpeg.jpg (1600x900, 460K)

Psychedelics are illegal cause the Feds wanted to introduce them to the population to make us more suggestive and submissive to their ideas. But it backfired when people started fighting back such as the hippies and antiwar movement.

Attached: American Preacher.jpg (203x306, 11K)

why cant the government fuck off?
its my house my ideals
and ill say the exact same thing to my kids
do what makes you happy
and if the big bad government says no? then fuck them
we are the people
we do what we want free from the constraints of our leaders
in my house i am free to do as I please
in your house you are free to do as you please

Really though...what does it matter to the shadow government if someone is enjoying themselves and having fun then expect to pay them back in the form of soul saving because such things need a tax
The government is and will doom us eventually there is no escape of this tyrannical system something went wrong along our line

Attached: Again.png (500x483, 16K)

Psychedelics are cool and all, but they do fuck with your brain in the long run

well as long as you stand strong and hold onto your beliefs and you are prepared to fight for what you want then your gonna be fine

It constantly gets a bad rap because only queers talk about it

ya...and?

if i wana fuck up my brain in my own home why should the government say I cant?

Because it's a drug maybe?

lol

so is coffee...your point?

Because it's away to enlighten people the government don't want people going around thinking about the bigger picture such things is only met for them

fuk da gubermant

Attached: 1546239413019s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

Probably bait but whatever.

You probably only took (1) 100ug tab. 350ug is the "deep end" of the drug where you start to lose control of yourself. You may find it hard to believe but past that point you will start taking everything that pops into your mind as an omen, demons, aliens etc...Also objects morph into bugs and it's quite terrifying. Someone who totally isn't me (SWTIM) reached for a bottle of soda laying on the bed and it turned into the body of a giant spider. SWTIM could even still see it as he squeezed it. SWTIM recoiled his hand in pure fear. SWTIM remembers getting the idea of the soda being "venom" in his head from that and he couldn't shake it out. Too much LSD can have you "black out" while awake, like sleep walking where your subconscious lets out it's deepest darkest desires and bends to the High's will (feels like satan whispering sweet nothings in your ear, you will easily swing a sword/knife at your own family thinking they demons/bad people or they trying to take away your sword that the demons drilled into your head to NEVER let go of and remember nothing until the next day [not kidding, SWTIM had the SWAT on his ass quickly]). SWTIM recommends two tabs (200ug) for great visuals and body high, 350ug at the absolute max. Also never buy cheap under any circumstances off the DN, you will get fucked with something not acid (Ehrlich reagent don't mean shit, all that tests for is lysergic acid content. Someone could sponge the majority of the LSD out or put LSA extract on the tab and fill out the rest with a delierant like datura and your reagent test would be none the wiser. It would be blacklight flourescent too.) 98% of the time DN will have good-great acid, but be aware there are people who are only after money at the cost of your safety.

Attached: 1546027515813.gif (1000x880, 437K)

your foolish to think such things. I Disagree.

not bait but whatever

and thanks for the tips user its good to here some actual advise from this site
acid has awakened me in a sense
and I think anybody in their own home should be allowed to take it

Depending on which country/state you live in 1P-LSD might be legal.
But like all things, the reason shrooms and LSD are illegal is a couple of retards ruined it for everyone. Also unlike alcohol coffee and tobacco which are good at keeping a population sedated, happy and not questioning their surroundings; psychedelic drugs have people doubting their govt/society/life/universe and questioning things, which isn't good for a government who wants to maintain control over a drone population of people quietly working 9-5 jobs without complaining.

only if you take full-retard heroic amounts or take the shit way too often.
hell I love acid but there's no way I'd want to trip more than once every month or two. it's not something you can do every day after work. that's what weed is for.

that's why living in the city is bad.
if you live in the country on your own 50 acres in the middle of nowhere you can basically do whatever the fuck you want, as long as you pay your taxes.

thank god im in canada where half the country is country

there you go.
and 1P-LSD is legal in Canada i'm pretty sure too, but normal LSD and shrooms are easy as piss to get there anyway.
Plus there's crown land. Canada's a great place for /out/ and no better plan than outdoors for taking psychedelics.

good tip
ill keep that in mind for the future

Woah there mister cope scientist. Coffee doesn't convince people to jump off buildings or go insane.

but alcohol does and its still legal
have you had it? its fun
take a swig...sit down and have another

Attached: about-alcoholism.jpg (900x600, 40K)

So seeing inanimate object breathe while feeling fake emotions made you woke? Why? Seeing vivid colors and sparkly hallucinations woke you up? Oh yeah?
>Brain made up shit that wasn't real woke user up

>acid is awesome
>pepe
you must be 18+ to post here kid

So you're comparing a hallucinogenic to alcohol. This cope scientist must be working around the clock. Slow down there.

Those in positions of authority would prefer we did not evaluate the status quo. The same status quo that allowed them to rise to a position of authority.

I don't drink anymore. It's bad for you.

You sound like me when I first took acid when I was 14.
>duuuhh this makes me feel so good and spiritual and shit man why’s it illegal??

One healthy dose of alcohol does not make the user hallucinate and believe the devil is coming for them lol. Cope scientist

nope
being with my friend conner and identifying my ideals is what made me woke
not sure what woke means but ok im that now
if woke means letting people be people in their own home im down

Hallucinations and fake emotions
>Woke

To that user it does.

What ideals did you have that wouldn't have been possible without acid?

you have to take acid to find out user

Cope scientist is going for the Nobel Peace prize!!

So you about I would have to be hallucinations and having fake emotions to understand your ideals? So you admit they were delusional. Very interesting.

>Cope scientist
did faggot learn a new word tonight?

no but one healthy dose of alcohol leads to another
and another
and then another
and then another after that
and then another
do you see the problem?

>hallucinations and having fake emotions
Why do you have a Jerry Falwell approach to taking acid, user?

I tried acid recently and tbh the effects were pretty lack luster. I wanted to go on a psychedelic journey but all it did was give me energy and make me really horny. Maybe I need to try more than one tab?

let me guess

you're OP and this is your way of triggering liberals

i dont even know what the word but when the silly user uses it to demien me it only makes me laugh knowing user will never feel the amount of happiness I had with my friends in one night then he will in his entire life unless he wakes up

Attached: 1546520818328s.jpg (80x125, 2K)

I made the term up... But that's what you're being.

LSD isn't addictive, dipshit

And this is relevant to lsd being illegal how exactly?

it sounds like your shit was just speed fam

But it's illegal!!!

got it

I hope you find pure acid user

I want to raise the rich's taxes, too. To about 70%.

Everything illegal turns you into a thieving nigger. I keep forgetting.

And you know my levels of joy life has given me because you hallucinated for the first time. That's the gayest good damned thing I've read in so long. How do you know you're not talking to an ex psychonaut?

same with you buddy

You were on drugs. That’s why you felt like that. End of discussion

im not even OP im just arguing with you

I'm really glad that you guys had fun

lsd is sacred

Just because some people have more mean those with less deserve a single cent. That's so fucking stupid. Tax the rich? They have what they have and others don't. It's not their place to support the others.
>Trips on acid and thinks they invented communism
What a god damn idiot

they tried to control minds and ended up freeing them instead

it truly is

Attached: 1554060655601s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Arguing with me about what?

Sounds amazing. It's illegal in my state tho

Hallucinations and fake emotions do not free the mind. Jokes on you. Suck down that low level mk ultrA little sheep

Truly?
>In what way are fictitious emotions and sensations sacred?

have you tried lsd?

the last thing those emotions are are fake

stay mad teabagger
you generation is dying

dying

take it and find out?

>fictitious emotions
stop calling them that autist

Because it makes my own random thoughts seem so important that my ego lies to my humanity bro

Back in 1970, my girlfriend and I took about 1200 ug each. We were just zoned out for hours. Friends came in the room and looked at us and laughed. That was about the last time we dropped acid. It's kind of self-limiting. Once you experience that you don't really need to do it again.

The emotions come without reason and belief in delusion.

To believe in delusions?

>those emotions are are fake
you're literally this mad you can't control other people's experiences user
lol

Unfounded emotions

the penis cums in your ass without reason

>to believe in being assfucked?
it's clear you do

mad faggot

you're nobody user
in fact, you're probably a stupid faggot Christian too
telling people what to do
talking shit

lol

I'm 1970? Who are you trying to impress with lies here in b? Copey hendrix

>Copey
you really sound like a total faggot every time you use that in a sentence user
js

the emotions come without reason?
the emotions come when you lock yourself up inside
and lsd lets that out

I don't believe in religion hahahaha. It's so entertaining that saying hard facts being out there most outlandish assumptions.

the penis cums in user's ass
watch him try to deny it

and yet you sound like a puritanical christian fundie telling people they'll go to hell if they take acid

>hard facts
I'd put liquid acid on my cock, fuck you up the ass and watch you trip after rough anal sex user

Wow scientist, lock yourself up inside? That's a true lsdegree term right there. Woah mannnnn that's deeppp braaahhh

>scientist
your autism is out now, and it's kind of cringing
js

not deep
its deep if you think its deep
but its not
im not sure who your trying to troll user
but lets face it
your the only one acting like a child in a thread full of stoners

No I said thinking last awakens you is childish. You believe in delusions on a drug and think it changes you. How is that related to story book religion? You must be too awakened from your hallucinations to understand you're being very egotistical

user is mad that people choose to freely do things that make him mad as fuck.

>You believe in delusions
how would you even know?
You don't.

>you're being very egotistical
says the faggot who has to instruct every user to perceive life the way he does
lol

So you wish to rape. You see me as defenseless and your fantasies about what you would do to sometime who you see is defenseless shows a certain degree of your cowardice nature.

nothings egotistical about destroying your ego and rebuilding it to help those around you user
thats what acid can do if you use it correctly

Are you assuming people who take lsd are stoners now? Wowwwww

You've unfortunately set yourself up as such. Perhaps if you hadn't been such an asshole earlier this might have been avoided. I want to watch you writhe in your first gay orgasm, tripping you balls off.

And how would you know if I didn't know. You're so delusional.

You take one or two hits of some probably weak acid for the first time and think you’re some profound philosopher or intellectual or some shit I swear lmao

no
im just using the word as a place holder

>delusional.
is this a new word you learned today from mommy?

Hello user, I am glad you had a great time.
You're probably thinking of trying it again sometime, sure that's fine. Don't let it become a habit, I did, I am paying for it. Playing with fire will eventually get your burned. Doesn't matter how safe you try to be, what steps you take to be safe, nothing is full proof.

thats not OP

No I'm saying tripping on acid is just a way to decide yourself. Nothing is adapting about that drug. So close minded

you're probably a trumpshit too

What the fuck does that mean?
What happened?

Did you play in traffic? Burn down your mom's lawn?

somehow we've crossed replies. I agree with this. Acid is a very important drug for the human species.

The Republihumping faggot in here talking shit needs a fucking cockslap.

and thats great
im truly sorry for hearing about that
keep safe user

First gay orgasm huh? So now you're such a delusional coward you think you could be capable of giving an orgasm and ontop of that you think you'd be my first. Hahahahaha wow. Pathetic little ego you have there

Agreed

>what are repressed emotions
It's okay, you're 12 and red pilled. We know. It's a shame your dad didn't fuck you in the ass after he got done beating you.

Triggered a neurological response that has been ongoing for 2 years, consistent throughout the day, on a day to day basis, with a pain that I cannot find words to describe.

The trade off is that I kinda found peace inside and learned how to cope with any kind of stress.

Oh and HPPD, it sucks.

Shrooms are better..

hes just some troll dont mind him

It's illegal cause fags would raise the status of incidents and couldn't be spontaneous. It's illegal because it is medicine that would still be used today if some immature faggot didn't accept "benefit of the world." I know what I said.

>ego
says the closeted gay faggot who keeps grasping to control others cocks but can't

LOL

I know but it's just because of the way it changes your brain chemistry. That's all. It makes the user believe in delusions and that's all I'm trying to state. I mean if you trip on acid and you make a sandwich, you'll think random shit that makes think something about that sandwich could change the world. It's sad setting people thinking it's anything more. It's called delusions of grandeur.

After he got done beating you stupid, is what I meant to say.

they are

Not better than pure acid. They're actually completely different drugs, too.

No it's a word that describes the drug induced state. Weird repetition is of a descriptive nature which does not negate that validity.

This thread makes me wanna drop some acid! Even though I haven't touched the shit since I had a bad experience.

Your comments are completely delusional, actually.

I want pure acid made in a lab on a school campus. It's a life-changing event.

I actually have no political affiliation. You make assumptions and it's evident of your own assumptive nature of quite a delusional extent.

one bad experience is 100 good ones
take it with your closest friends and have a good time

>the way it changes your brain chemistry
user stop making shit up

>It makes the user believe in delusions

user you're not even on acid and you're experiencing the biggest delusions in the thread

You acid tards are sure into ass sex huh. You like seeing bright colors and playing with your buttholes??

He isn't.
Your brain does a rewire.
If it didn't, psychedelics in general would not have an affect on people with mental conditions.

Yes you do. You're an insufferable closeted Republican talking total shit.
I'd dose you faggot.

Better is subjective. But yeah they're not even the same "kind" of trip, different substances and that.

I've never tried shrooms, just pure lsd. None of those Chinese knock offs that'll kill you, fuck that shit.

user it's clear you're a homophobe with closeted issues

There is no evidence LSD causes a "brain rewire." There is no such thing.

Stop talking shit.

this

Attached: 1547009400577s.jpg (98x125, 2K)

How do you know it's pure. Based on unfounded assumptions or did you make it yourself with your chemist degree and treated it to a proper analysis for actual purity using technology. Or are you just assuming it made you feel a certain way so it must be pure. Ehhhh??

Continuous scientific research on the effects of LSD and the brain for years would argue otherwise, but okay friend!

Pure acid is much cleaner. Shrooms are a plant that cause swelling in my hands gastric disturbances. For me, anyway.

LSD is often cut with speed or strychnine by dealers to sell more product. You want to get the pure sample before it gets diluted.

A change in brain chemistry can be a way to describe the altered state. Are you people stay this dumb? I'm going now.

Why do you think heroin addicts are so fucked up and can't help it dum dum. Their brain chemistry is changed for the worst.

DARE really did a number on the average Americans knowledge of drugs. Yikes

im not arguing with you but...sources?

You've done nothing. I did acid dozens of times and my brain is not "rewired."

Shut the fuck up with your stupid faggot right wing disinformation. I'd crack your fucking skull irl. You aren't going to stop people from exploring psychedelic experiences you fucking faggot. I'd beat your fucking ass.

Shut the fuck up. Acid does not change your brain chemistry.

Eat shit, Republitard.

Republican? I don't believe in politics actually. I know the truth behind them. I have no affiliations. I'm not afraid of your lsd threats. I don't wish to play in your little rainbow sex fantasy. Rapefag retard

Because heroin is addictive, user.

Please, adults are talking. Every time you post, it sounds like a fucking fart. Shut up.

You act like a ignorant puritanical Republican dipshit. Fuck you.

hey im a right winger! and fully endorse the use of psychedelic drugs!

technically all emotions are unfounded, because they're just a series of different chemicals being released into your brain in varying amounts.

Then stay out of our way. That's all we ask. Because if it came down to it, we'd fuck your shit up to continue to have the right to what we want to do.

Then stop contradicting my posts. I am 100% pro acid.

Not agreeing with threats of being raped doesnt make me homophobe. I haven't been cashed a single name that's actually correct. No surprise.

I'd stick liquid LSD on my cock, make you suck it, and watch you trip balls with cum all over your fucking face.

You could just ignore me faggot

but you can't

you're a control freak with latent homosexual issues, it's pretty obvious by now

im not sure who you were fighting but im literally just some guy who saw you attacking right wingers and got sad
still support the drug tho!

STFU retard. You know how much speed you could hide in a blotter hit? Not enough to even get a fucking baby high. That's the dumbest shit. Ate your blotters hard and crunchy? Do they taste like speed? The ignorance in this thread is seriously sad.

Right wingers suck user

they're literally the ones who want to keep acid illegal
you should be against them too

acid turns you into a liberal

Interesting, I haven't heard of that before. You can get RC shrooms that are basically the chemical itself but synthetic and ever so slightly tweaked.

I don't wanna fuck around identifying mushrooms, so if I try them I plan on trying that.

user you're getting aggro. Fuck off.
They cut hits with speed or strychnine to make shit tons more money. Don't be a faggot about this.

Every enjoyable thing fucks your brain if used too often. I fucked my life with excessive fapping for example.

I haven't tried the pure stuff. That sounds awesome.

hate the man not the thread
the threads pretty good man
why dont we turn this into a nice psychedelic thread and talk
wouldn't that be nicer instead of worrying about shithead trolleys fucking around

fapping on acid is the best
especially if you have a program that randomizes your fap folder

So you're saying when you take acid you do not experience a high from an altered brain chemistry? So you even know what I'm talking about? Hmm. Ok look... Dee drugssss mayk da brayn squirt chemicals from other parts into recepterzzz to alterrrr ur state uvv minddd.

Holy fuck you're still posting.

And what exactly is a republican?

nixon made it illegal to keep the blackies and hippies at bay.

thank your stiffnecked gops for that one

Attached: peepers-the-toad.png (705x614, 101K)

a scared person afraid of social progress

taking LSD openly is probably one of the most intense examples of social progress we could ever attempt as a society

Because I think acid causes hallucinations and unfounded emotions leasing into a state of delusion? Because of that you assume my religion and political affiliation? Wow

>I think acid causes hallucinations and unfounded emotions
literally nobody cares about your stupid layman opinion user
you literally just sound like a controlling asshole

I'm pro psychedelic, but saying drugs and especially hard drugs won't re wire your brain is fucking dumb and ignorant.

So which are you user dumb or ignorant?
Do some reading before you spout dumb shit saying these drugs have no effect on your brain and its organic way of functioning.

This should be common sense but nope. Thanks dare

Yup. You're a Christian Republican asshole. Your own comments suggest this. It's fun watching you twist and deflect. :^)

>drugs and especially hard drugs won't re wire your brain is fucking dumb and ignorant.

there is literally no evidence that it does user

If me not having HPPD isn't rewiring, then fuck me sideways, I am perfectly normal, even if things noticeably shift

acid isnt a hard drug

youre talking about sniffing an 8 ball of coke daily for 20 years

Not technical at all. If I do something I find rewarding such as being a decent person I would feel a sense of well being. Normal sober emotions are discussing causes of physical and mental interactions not based on altered state of mind. >I just fucking forgot I was talking so somebody who just tried lsd for the first time and thinks it should be legal. Hahahahaha oh fuck. Ok I'm leaving now. Let this thread be the example as to why it's not legal. Fucking retards like you is why it's illegal.

user, humans have natural receptors for drugs. It's normal for us to take them. If by "rewire" you mean we LEARN from the drug experience, I would agree. We are changed.

They never seem to get that. Probably because LSD is legally on the same schedule of drugs as meth and heroin.

Real men Datura

thats not OP

In what way am I in your way? You're acting like a baby over one acid trip. Why not try real drugs. Lsd is one of the fakest highs

OH BOY

Attached: DATURA_INOXIA.jpg (500x500, 70K)

I killed my whole family. Then when I woke up I realized I just shit myself and rubbed it everwhere.

Stop trolling this thread, shithead. This is a pro-LSD thread and I'm sick of your fucking shit.

If you take acid regularly enough your brain tells you to stop taking it, aka being anti addictive

This supports my point that it changes your brain chemistry and that you are indeed a dum dum.

Cope harder

It's funny you say that OP cause my lil bro took 2 tabs and watched his friend play DS3 but got stuck in the loop then tried to jump off a 9 storey balcony and also stab me, good times haha

>Ok I'm leaving now.
Good. It'll stink a lot less in here.

Your points are laughable speculation.

>Cope
oh look, it's this faggot again. What other words on your mommy's Word of the Day Calendar caught your eye last week? :^)

Acid isn't addictive, retard.

Stop posting.

Awwwww rapefag retard flowerzz

im so pro acid that i want them to spike the water supply with it

that's actually terrorism tho

MEN MEN MEN
why do we have to fight?
one silly little troll in our thread shouldn't do this to you
please lets all calm down

>Said Mommy for fifth time

>Acid
>Addictive
It's not physically possible, mental addiction can be a thing though.

shut up puritan

I want to watch him have a raging breakdown before I have to go to bed

well it would be put to a vote, obvs. but count me in for the 'yays'

We can mannnnn were all awake in acid mannnnn like far out

like being addicted to trolling threads

day huh. What a laymen term.

Too many variables
you might actually have a few mass suicides with that many numbers

A controlled acid block party orgy, now that sounds all right.

I admit, I miss seeing retards bicker pointlessly at each other. It's been years since I sat and watched things go to shit.

I'd dose you and make you fap to boyporn

I literally just said it's anti addictive, good job reading dum dum. Your mum should've swallowed cause you'd make a better protein drink than person.

I started posting here again in 2016 after years of not giving a fuck about this place. Now I'm addicted to shitposting again.

acid for the win. changed my life for the better

Attached: nika...jpg (1200x1800, 1.25M)

It will probably get there early to help set up for a bit of time to get it back to you by the end of the day today finally getting ready.

no more awake on the
"quit acting like children"
yknow?

egads. my joke. its ruined

user just shut up and get out of our way
you aren't our spokesman
we'll call you when we need someone like you on our team, k?

Why

So?

>I lurned a noo wurd
>Cope
>Cope Cope Cope Cope
Coprophage.

The lsd-tards aren't even getting along.

It's no joke
America needs square miles of unfettered acid-soaked permissive sex

You can never truly leave, I always leave and go, so many years, and it never really changes.

Faggot

People always think doing this shit is fun till it’s to late and it does irreparable damage to your brain and other major organs

we are its just half of us are still tripping

Liberal Puritan Republican laymen

A lot more nazis actually.

So?

>it does irreparable damage to your brain and other major organs
there is literally no evidence LSD causes either

>nice try failed protein shake

no

that's /k/

if you post that again
you have a BBC in your ass

>durr soyboy durr
hivemind

maybe they got temporarily b& there

That's what happens when you fry your brain every other week on harmless natural drugs!

Careful, they'll call you Christian Republican!! I don't think truth is allowed here. Lsdtards are threatening rape tonight. Be careful

Honestly, the argument you made can be applied to *any* transcendental experience, whether under the influence of drugs or not.

Feel free to be skeptical, but most people gel with the sort of concept you're demeaning just fine, you might be on the spectrum or something.

like? can you link me a few credible sources?
im actually wondering

Better than frying your mind every day on Fox News

So?

Acid is pretty mindblowing tbh

You are a Christian Republican dipshit, though. Liberals don't act like this.

it's ok you have a throbbing BBC in your ass user?

really?

The hive mind is telling you your mum should have swallowed?

Alcohol is categorized as a deliriant.
"Deliriants, as their name implies, induce a state of delirium in the user, characterized by extreme confusion and an inability to control one's actions. They are called deliriants because their subjective effects are similar to the experiences of people with delirious fevers"
you can completely hallucinate the environment you're in with a high dose of alcohol, you can see that you're in a room when you're in a forest or something and you won't have any idea
Also alcohol and tobacco related deaths completely dwarf the amount of deaths there are from ALL illegal drugs, there's like 10 times more

rightwingblogs.com

I heard lsd could be used for alzheimers patients for whatever reason

its not about safety of people, kek- do you really think they care about you that much? its the fact that alcohol wont change your perception on life and make you wake up from the 'American dream' of consumerism and the never ending rat race. this is why ANY hallucinogen is treated like the most serious drug- and those make you dysfunctional and useless to the system. you have to remember- they system only cares about itself

Lsdtards United enough to raise 5/16ths of a human conversation on a lower gradebook level. It's sad. Let's leave them. They are mentally disabled and delusional

>delieriant
There is literally no such term in medicine

>Why is acid illegal
>i never thought my own point of view on the world could change so quickly

you just answered you own question OP

user you could always ignore us

but you can't

you have to control and control and try to control and there have been attempts

there was an attempt user

(You)

well maybe if you started linking these things people would quit making fun of you?
because I hope you know until one of you fuckwits pull out some links its just a back and fourth all damn day and the lsdturds are the ones winning right?

You're assuming to much. Stop, you're embarrassing yourself. Knowing lsd makes people delusional doesn't make me religious or political

First acid trip: damn, everyone should do acid
A few trips later: damn, not everyone should do acid

>your mum
stay mad britbong
LSD is a liberal drug

>It makes the user believe in delusions and that's all I'm trying to state. I mean if you trip on acid and you make a sandwich, you'll think random shit that makes think something about that sandwich could change the world.
>Underrated comment

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Deliriant

Welcome to a bigger world user

People over use the term red pill, but here it's appropriate.

user you're not a liberal like we are
liberals don't call positive states of mind "delusional."
You are a sad Republican faggot
inb4 no I'm not
yes you are

charles manson and his "family" started murdering celebrities so the man put his foot down

I'd like to lay down a hard truth here.
LSD just makes you feel good because you're a lot less care free, you haven't changed anything other than being able to feel like a kid again. Shit can cause problems, especially if you are prone to mental disorders. It DOES alter the way brain functions, consistently as you use it over a long duration, especially if taken with MDMA. There are plenty of people who can no longer smoke marijuana due to the fact that it is over stimulating and creates intense anxiety, and this is after usage of psychedelics or other mind altering substances.

Do DMT if you want a real change that is meaningful.

By your own definition, it does not apply to alcohol. Please. You can't stop people from wanting the change their consciousness. You're a faggot who wants to be a cop. Fuck off.

dumping trippy shit to rape op's pineal gland

Attached: 1473467222357.gif (500x500, 1.96M)

Pseudo-scientific bullshit

Alcohol is classified as a depressant, fucktard.

Shut the fuck up.

>especially if taken with MDMA
MDMA will fuck your brain up on its own.

Yup.

Attached: 5284230368.jpg (1612x1270, 154K)

This. Pot, acid and shrooms do not cause potential brain mutations.

MDMA does.

From a psychological perspective, repeated use of LSD can trigger psychosis in individuals prone to developing it, but everyone knows that; weed does the same thing.

Ya well nobody wants to take care of junkies and I wouldn’t want my society full of junkie faggots

>Pot
pot does if you are younger than 24. it will fuck your brain permanently.

Acid is not addictive, dipshit.

It didn't fuck up mine.

kek, ok kid

Attached: 1538039850160.gif (500x800, 1.86M)

You mean SOME brains might not be fully developed by age 24, user. I'm sure that's what you meant.

Eh, people are idiots. Most of the oxidization in the brain occurs when you're heating up, it's important to stay cool and only take 1 - 2. People take 4 - 10 though at parties in snuggling clothing. Also nobody uses important supplements before, during, and after.

Don't post in this thread again. Thanks.

Attached: 1551726725877.gif (400x321, 1.03M)

well avrg age is 24 sure, what is your point?

i love how weed works with and after acid. i do it with acid all the time

That you're generalizing.

gib me more (U)s

I can't get high on pot when I'm tripping.
It's good for re-activating the acid high on the comedown, though.

>Most of the oxidization in the brain occurs when you're heating up
you mean cell death?

Don't post again. Thanks.

Attached: 1538040010817.gif (512x512, 1.89M)

nigger

kek- and again what is your point?

Well DMT is produced in the brain during dreaming if I remember correctly so of course it would be safer then other psychedelics. However, according to NewAtlas shrooms can also help. newatlas.com/psilocybin-psychedelic-creative-thinking-long-term-effects/58784/

That just makes me want to have sex.

MOAR

It means "shut up" actually.

again

No more posts after this one. You ruined it for everyone.

hey op next time close your eyes

Attached: 1490714435037.gif (492x505, 507K)

that's gay af tho

i remember you, you smell of stupid

this is a favorite of mine

Attached: 1539635349356.gif (500x500, 1.95M)

more

shut up faggot
there is no evidence that smoking weed fucks up your brain in your early 20s

Attached: 1473467530900.gif (500x606, 1.99M)

do you know what "stop posting" means?
It means you.

You're absolutely wrong
Alcohol is absolutely a type of deliriant, you can and you will hallucinate from it at higher doses, your short term memory will be impaired and you will completely lose control

Seeing the music when your eyes are closed is a beautiful thing.

There is no medical science which classifies alcohol as a "delerient" user. It is officially a "depressant" per a good hundred years of established medical nomenclature.

Shut the fuck up you alcoholic fuck. I'll get as fucking drunk as I want.

im saving this

thanks for the gem

Attached: 54.gif (400x400, 1.06M)

I want that to be real where this faggot shuts the fuck up and is silent

Attached: 1488483364172.gif (200x200, 684K)

goes perfectly with the 1979 Live Dead I'm listening to

looks like the lsdturds as buddy called us are coming up on top this thread huh

yes there is
canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/mental-health.html

shut the fuck up you puritanical fuck

moar, gib moar

for teenagers, yes
people 21 and over, no

eat shit

turn on your lovelight is probably my favorite by them

Attached: 1538041805235.gif (540x540, 1.73M)

Don't post anymore after this, though, ok?

kek, does it hurt to find out you gimped yourself for life?

>gib
don't use this word in a conversation user
it's retarded

25, but ok

This song is called Mississippi Half-Step Toodeloo

more? lil more

No more posts christfag

you should probably listen to them.
like i said closed eye trips were better.
its good you arent alone

Attached: 1538041078015.gif (500x500, 1.93M)

More like 15-18.
Don't post with this stupid faggot shit again.

No more posts after this one. Your time posting here has expired.

gib mir mehr

shut up nazi

test

You're a control freak

stop posting

faggot

Welp. I've just turned 20 now, smoking since 16, heavily since 17-18. Guess it's time to quit the sweet Kush

> :^(

I'm not even clicking on that shit, retard. It's clear you've got an anti-drug agenda and will reach for anything that makes your frankly fascist mindset sound halfway decent.

I want to beat that faggot's ass.

Attached: 1538252798714.gif (540x405, 1.78M)

this thread is wonderful
good job anons
dont worry about the silly trolls who litter it like cups on the sidewalk
trip safe

Attached: 1545606435175.png (657x600, 84K)

Posting scientific evidence is being a control freak? Stay in denial, you give a shitty representation for stoners

das ist wunderbar! mehr bitte, meine kleine Shwanzsaubrerer

There's no better substance to use about twice a year. It brings you down to earth. Let's you reevaluate life and fine a calm normal. All these Neets need to try it maybe they'll chill out get laid and enjoy life.

Funny how it's a "source" no one's heard of.

Come on, you're mad that people get high without your permission. Just admit it and we can move on.

its a gov health website from a country that legalized weed you brainlet lol

wait till 25, i smoked myself when i was young and it doens;t make your any smarter i can tell you that much

That really makes me hungry for Wienerschnizel.

It's actually you reaching up your ass for some right wing opinion on smoking pot.