I went to a Latin party (BTW I'm a Latin man)

>I went to a Latin party (BTW I'm a Latin man)
>Saw a single mom there with 2 niglets
>I noticed the father was nowhere in sight
>She said they were '"Colombian"
>I laugh & told her "No! They don't look Colombian"
>She asked "What do they look like to you?"
>"They look like niggers" I said
>Her mouth dropped
>Then I told her, "That's like throwing away your heritage & genes down the toilet. They don't look Hispanic at all!"
>"Disgusting coalburner! You bring shame to our culture! Have fun being a single mom"
>Her shocked look went from surprised to guilt
Never forget boys, coalburners & race traitors are universally hated amongst all races, & it's justifiable to mock & shame them.

Attached: 8nynnhiyzd9z.png (480x541, 341K)

How does it feel to blame a race that is somehow inferior for all of your problems with women?

Come on faggot, fix your shit and be a man

I like the way you think XD

Meanwhile half of the Hispanics are mulattos so they have African blood anyways

surprisingly based, unexpected for a wetback.
carry on.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Only trashy women in our race sleep with niggers. The majority of our women prefer other Hispanics & whites

No. We hate niggers & nigger lovers too.

Even indios hace the common sense to not want to look like shit

Attached: FB_IMG_1551876271586.jpg (600x621, 36K)

TL;DR
We don't like niggers & nigger lovers either.

Why that pic?

Cause it was obvious she was looking for a betabuck

Attached: FB_IMG_1553651010371.jpg (540x801, 61K)

Shut the hell up

Cant handle the truth?

Mulattos are half white
Hispanic/Nigger mixes are called zambos

More power to you if you are with a group of people who think the same.

These two daughters are perfectly possible if you're selective with your breeding. Takes 2 to 3 of the best "Hispanic" generations.

Kind of like how she can still produce a french redhead

Attached: FB_IMG_1552935530888.jpg (720x720, 56K)

Our women shouldn't be sleeping with them to begin with!

Niggers aren't loyal to their own women, what makes non-nigger women think they'll be loyal to them?

Race traitors deserve to be shamed

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

>I laugh & told her "No! They don't look Colombian"
Amurchun Education System at work folks.... shitskin doens't know that many Latin American and South American countries are quite multi-cultural and multi-ethnic. Thank fuck I'm not an Ameritard.

My father who is a Mexican of Italian descent came up with that so your ungrateful monkey ass could attack my community by calling us Brazilian cafuzo and discriminate my father in the states again by calling him a nigger

And then everyone clapped and cheered, right?

Attached: 1509634171488.jpg (858x617, 348K)

Black people are racist and I prohibit them from using my father's wisdom in their race cards ever again.

Most Colombians are light skin. Example: . Niggers & nigger mixes stick out like sore thumb in our social circles

I mean after this monkey I wouldn't call her a nigger. That is a french brunette

Mistizo is the word your looking for someone who is half European and have native American like Mexican literally there whole culture is based on mistizo

The truth is niggers are worthless and you're a mouth to feed in society

I will accept a pejeet and a chink everytime before an American nigger.

You, sir, are a fucktard. Most Latin countries are extremely prejudicial and racist, multicultural be damned, they do not like mixed families.

What are cafuzos?

Actually, we avoid all niggers. If you believe we Hispanics are "allies" with niggers, then you sadly mistaken. We hate them just as much as whites & asians

People walking to concentration camps and jails.leave them alone.

This. But my money is on it starting out as a slow clap with an accompanying musical in the background.

>cafuzos
Another term for zambo

There prejudice because who would of known but no one likes dark ppl

They call them indios and niggers over there something that doesn't seem to happen to you here.

A truly heartwarming thread with a true to life moral, everyone hates everyone.

Spoken like a true cuck. Race traitors are abominations & deserve to be shamed

No motherfucker. Be specific. In the Portuguese caste what %of white blood in what generation does wanderlei silva have?

I Still think east asian and white people will make the super race of the future.

> I'm a Latin man
Glory to Caesar!

Fyi bitch, every latino alive Brazilian and african is a REAL NIGGER and criminal not your bitchass.

South America is a shithole because of the nigger problem. I don't want my culture & race to die off because some stupid roasties decided to burn coal. Women don't understand logic, but they certainly understand shame.

Shame the burners! White men should do the same!

I'm not Portuguese so I cannot answer your question.

Be careful with who you call niggers bitch

Well the Portuguese and Spaniards in the 15th century were already sandniggers, so you couldn't keep track of a caste system with people french too who were already niggers.

Don't care. I hate niggers. And I don't want to see my Colombian heritage disappear because some selfish nog wanted to have a MUHDICK moment

NIGGER

The Italians and french were niggers too, but we can all agree that we don't want more shitskins blacking up the good shot. There is no racial purity. Fuck niggers and fuck you too.

Strange most Colombians I know don't identify with the nation but there actually culture but I'm sorry I guess

Don't care. You niggers are a problem. We hate you even more than whites.

Colombian that's beyond sad. I've seen like 2 south American saves nigger but you're not Italian or French negroes.

Who the fuck cares about your cursed country Colombia? White nationalists already don't consider you fucks white, even Brazil and Argentina are better than you.

That's why my father called you niggers because you have to be insane to think you're all from Norway and Ireland

Castizo master race reporting in.

Latinos, castizos, mestizos and even indios will never side with niggers. Coalburners are almost always shamed in our culture. Latin America is already mixed enough, we don't need nigger blood to add into the mutt melting pot. I would've spat in her nigger loving face if I were you.

Burn the Coal Pay The Toll

Colombians don't look like the camerastaff of otro rollo

Asians don't like you
Hispanics don't like you
Whites don't like you
You ruin everything

When the day of the rope comes, you niggers will pay for your crimes against other races.

Fuck the monkeys that heard that and are parroting it their way to their agenda today.

Jews are fucking filthy niggers that's why theres brown European people they invaded England in 1066.

There is no racial purity.

Italian & French are not niggers. They're fucking Latins! One on the right is French, the other is Italian. Do you see NIGGERS in this photo?

Attached: img.jpg (1000x690, 179K)

>capital letters after each '>'

Outsider normie: checked

>"She said they were '"Colombian""

Out of nowhere? To a stranger?

>"Then I told her, "That's like throwing away your heritage & genes down the toilet. They don't look Hispanic at all!""
>"Her shocked look went from surprised to guilt"

And then everyone started clapping. Post that on /r/greentext, OP.

Italians teaching Mike Tyson not to be a monkey and all the Italian boxing they know is a sin.

Cus d'amato took the chimp in as his son and colonel Sanders is rolling in his grave.

Nobody knows what Colombians look like, they're virtually non-existent.

Back in the day they bleached it the fuck back. That's the shame before society OP is talking about

You don't get it. We're not white, but we don't want to be niggers either.

Brazil is more mutt than us
Argentina actually has more whites

South America is the shithole it is because of all the racemixing. I don't want my culture to disappear because of filthy niggers

Nigger, please. Our women still prefer white men over you, even to this day.

Ancientniggers. Think twice before accepting negroes in your fucking life.

Greece is full of fucking niggers too I don't give a fuck

We're not white

>we don't want to be niggers either.
>South America is the shithole it is because of all the racemixing.

Are you beyond proof and evidence, now?

And I was just saying that your society is shit and no one wants to go to your country, that's all. You don't have any notable pride, and your ethnicity is globally irrelevant.

Greece has niggers due to mass immigration. They don't belong there. The original Greeks were White & Semetic

Attached: 43Px.jpg.png (606x464, 427K)

All I'm saying is every last one of them is a mulatto that tried to assimilate into an indio

wtf

But I'm a straight man faggot and I don't want to ride nikki Minaj ass no matter how big it is.

If you ever have been to Colombia, I can guarantee you most of us look more Indio. Only the trashy people sleep with niggers

i can dig it OP

I'm a Mexican. That is where you are subhuman before I answer your question.

Ask El banco Bilbao de españa.

I mean that's how all things work in life. If a person truly does not care about his or her roots, then that person simply doesn't care about life.

So this is what most Colombians look like?

Attached: 3658104845_b29286aa1d_b.jpg (768x1024, 676K)

English.

No. Those are Amerindians. I thought by Indio you meant this:

JEWS in Britain 1066.

They looked like Paki hunchbacks of Notre dame

Defend your culture & your race. Shame the burners

Latin??? 4th century Roman???? Or you mean Latino???

It was probably blacker than the movie 300.

Narrated as my father intended. It is a bitch to bounce white again.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Latino = male
>Latina = female
All hispanics are descendants of Latins. Amerindians don't count as they are indigenous

You fucking indios are blind. I ought to clean your eyes with lemon and baptize your whitest children for you to understand to not have niglets. They don't deserve to live in America with citizenship Detroit is lebensraum.

That's a fucking indio denying over half of his/her immediate family. I don't even give them 1/4 of a grandparent they fuck with

My father must have gotten sick of you that's why he called you niggers

It's beautiful really. You reply by having niglets. Hail Darth vader! You Mexican Americans pieces of shit

Is it only me or are these people's English beyond non-understandable? Are you using google translator now?

Not that being a beaner is something you could be proud of, but it definetely is better than being a negro.