How do you guys shave your balls and dick without getting a shit ton of red bumps, or cutting up your sack?

How do you guys shave your balls and dick without getting a shit ton of red bumps, or cutting up your sack?

Have you tried Nair? How well did it work? Did it burn? Brand?

Attached: giphy_grande.gif (500x281, 641K)

are you gay?

Wax

Bi, why?

Bump

Dont shave. If a woman likes it that means she likes little boys. Just trim. Dont be that way.

Shaving my balls is like 100 thousand times easier than shaving my face idk what youre even talking about OP you probably have super dry flaky skin or irritated rashy balls or something if thats happening

I use Nair for Men. Your balls will be on fire the first couple times you do it, but I don't have to use it but about every 3 months. Works great on your asshole too!

Nair for dudes. KEEP TRACK OF THE TIME.

Use a razor for women.
I use my wife's and get very few cuts / bumps.

this

After a while you don't. I've been shaving for a few years now. Asshole, armpits. I'm hairless, no bumps except the occasional ingrown hair.

Quality razor. Don't use it until it wears out.

Nads on amazon

That's funny, I want a nice mommy to let me suck her piss through her pantyhose.

Ye.
I like a little hair, it adds texture and bald looks boring anyway

Unluss it's my taint or balls.
Those need to be smooth

dip your nuts in petrol and burn them off,
best thing is you only need to do it the once. ;)

Just go with the "grain" if you go agansed the "grain" you get ingrown hairs and rash.
Warm shower
After you are done the fap and lather
Fucken load up with the shave cream
Fucken shave in the correct aforementioned direction
Fucken soap up and polish clean
Dry the fuck off and get out the shower douche
Moistureize the fuck out your peen and wrinkled mitten
Tug one the fuck out cuz your hands wanna slip fuck your virgin jitz handle
Wake up 3 days later... no red, no ingrowns... just itchy like the rest of us. WITH THE GRAIN ASSHOLE! FUCK, DID YOUR UNCLE NOT SHOW YOU HOW TO SHAVE FAP AND SUCK COCK? GOTO REDDIT... NORMIE

Nair for "them" this world is fucking doomed...

>agansed

fuck yeah i love pantyhose

Attached: 1554656679574.jpg (1080x1350, 262K)

I’m not playing the pc pronoun game.

Nair spray takes 6 minutes no problems/.

Attached: 20171205_204432.jpg (2180x2632, 920K)

Drunk
Eddit
Ehgainsed
Fcukrtad

Same
I just want to jerk my lolly hammer in peace... or stroke my superior intelectuality by giving my useless input and maybe feeling like old times... b/ is different now.

My usual routine is to just shave the shaft/balls/taint/ass crack dry with a cheap twin blade disposable (I have light body hair and I've been doing it for 20+ years so, its no problem) and trim the pubes with a beard trimmer on its lowest setting. But, when I want to take it all off and go totally smooth, I use Magic Razorless to avoid the bumps and ingrowns. I found the stubble doesn't itch or poke nearly as much growing back in this way as well.

Attached: serveimage (4).jpg (488x488, 70K)

I'm going to have to try this stuff. I have moderately-thick (for a generic white guy anyway) hair and the last few times I tried shaving and doing it regularly the itching was a constant source of, well, irritation.