Who should play him in the biopic?

Who should play him in the biopic?

Attached: 441px-Benjamin_Netanyahu_2018.jpg (441x599, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/its-official-pentagon-finally-admitted-israel-has-nuclear-weapons-too/
missilethreat.csis.org/missile/jericho-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kevin Spacey

>Let me be Bibi

why dont we all just gang up on israel and end this shit?

Attached: 1541101812851.jpg (1125x765, 131K)

Samson Option

Israel has nukes but no ICBM.

just looking at his rat face makes me sick. why are americans so fucking stupid?

we can just drop a giant EMP on their facilities, I mean there's only so many locations they could destroy before we completely assimilate them.

Meant disintegrate

China can deal with that

Money and control over oil

Redpill me on the Israel nuclear situation, do they have nukes because of the (((American Golem)))?

ISRAEL
HAS
NO
NUKES

real tired of this fucking meme. it's FAKE NEWS. stop posting forever.

Perfect

Can I ask an honest question? Do you not google things because you truly distrust all information not conveyed on an anime imageboard, or because you don't know how?

prove it fag.

It's not even a conspiracy anyone needs to be redpilled on at this point, it's been publicly confirmed by the US government.
thenation.com/article/its-official-pentagon-finally-admitted-israel-has-nuclear-weapons-too/

he's appealing to more than just americans, mohammad

Attached: putinjewsbibi.jpg (612x753, 77K)

Incorrect

missilethreat.csis.org/missile/jericho-3/

Israel developed nukes in the 1960s before substantial amounts of US aid.

seething mudshit

Attached: nakbajerusalem.jpg (894x732, 208K)

Because their little pet, the USA, would nuke anyone who tried.

And this

christian bale

US never intervened in any attacks on Israel historically, why would they now?

meanwhile saddam just sniffs at saudi's the wrong way and US leads 50 countries against iraq

He probably does, but things like (((Google))) have an (((algorithm))) so something like the (((Samson Option))) doesn't come up. It's why anime imageboards are better sources of instant, verifiable information.

They took a little bit from everywhere.

The French gave them a nuclear reactor. They bought research on nuclear weapons from India. They purchased plutonium from Belgium. They tested their nukes by proxy through South Africa. Etc, etc, etc.

The US pretty much just sat on the sideline, knowing what was going on and told Israel to keep it secret, since they feared it'd spark a nuclear arms race in the middle east.