Girl here

Girl here.
Serious question. Have you guys ever truly loved somebody?

Attached: user1143831_67d44ebe8e1e.jpg (1517x996, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lol faggot

Yeah, what are you getting at?

Attached: 1546111507001.jpg (234x234, 22K)

yes...myself

Yes, still do. The feeling is really jaded, but we are still together after 6 years and would do anything for her

Unlike everything born with a gaping wound between their legs, men are capable of loving someone with no ulterior motive.

Join this op

Ily

Attached: F90792C2-1130-493B-9E81-D9B9459A89F4.png (600x750, 390K)

Nope, cant really say I have

Only twice

No, I had sex ,gf and all that fun stuff, but I never felt love and its strange concept for me.

kek, is that the incel coming in?

once was enuff
dangerous ground

yeah once back in 2007 and i never was the same after that

yeah she slept with my brother because she liked him more then they had a fight and she end up with neither

I dont believe this OP, time stamp

Yup. But you don't look the type to know what true love is. You're too hot and some random Chad you find "cute" will destroy your chances of true happiness with somebody who genuinely cares about you. Good luck op.

>yeah once back in 2007 and i never was the same after that
smarter

Yes, my current girlfriend but I'm not sure that I still do love her very much. If there was an option to take a break for three years, I would -- except for the fact that would inevitably mean her getting fucked by other guys. I just feel like she's so ideal in many ways, but because we met at 18, if stay together I'll only have fucked two girls in my life. Also she's been abroad this term and even though I've been alone a lot, I've never been so on top of my shit: eating well, exercising, meditating, meeting new people.

Probably not, but i'm dealing with a (attempting) recovering junkie that calls me bad, fat, and stupid. I'm not any of those things, i'm pretty fucking hot tbh so like why the fuck this bish got me?

yea, it wasnt worth it.

You sound fairly young maybe you should move on. Bet she’s getting some strange dick over there

nothing hurts worse than a broken heart and the only cure is time sloooooow sloooow time

Yes, my ex and current GF.

Yes, two or three times.

Romantically, no. I find a reason to be annoyed by every woman I meet. I'm not trying to marry myself, but at the same time I'd like to find a geek with my religious/political values and it's difficult. Women in general play mind games and are shit at communicating effectively. I feel like I'll find someone but in Commiefornia it's gonna be rough.

a few times but the feeling wasn't mutual. too bad for them.

No, that's one of the things I like about her -- she would never, ever cheat. If she did, she wouldn't be able to keep it from me for five minutes without confessing.
I've very, very briefly kissed two girls while we've been going out. And yeah, I am young, I'm 21.

Yeah, i just woke up minutes ago its 4:44 am and i miss her so much..
We broke up few days ago
I just wish i could hear a word from her

>truly loved
yeah
wifed her & bred her.

you're just lonely.
hit the bar/club.
drink water no alcy.

No. And from what I hear it’s not worth it anyway

Naw nigga it the future. Dudes can be takin the female role outside of the bedroom and just get mad money spent on em.
>in exchange for dealing with them ucky squamous wizard sleeves

It always ends up one way. I’ve tried once and failed once. One girl I lusted after but she was too vulgar for me. She wasn’t the one I loved. The one I loved. I couldn’t get her name out of my mind. Her face either. It hurt me to think it because I couldn’t be with her. I wished only good for her and still do. I just wish I could have some how moved it past texting. We hung out a few times. They were lackluster. I just can’t speak to women without wanting to have sex with them. I didn’t even want to have sex with her. I wanted to have children with her and grow old with her. Whenever I finally gave up on being with her, I lost a part of myself. Goddamnit Op why did you have to make me relive all of that.

Not when your heart is warm because of her my friend.

This desu. I'm not even sure I can feel love for family, friends, or any others people either.

Yes I was. I was stationed in Korea, and she was a US citizen living there. We ran into each other in Seoul and from that first moment clicked on a level neither of us had before. We were both our first "I love you"'s.

We broke it off because I was being stationed CONUS and she was staying for for her medical degree. I still love here despite being apart longer than we were together.

After her I can't talk to any girl without being disappointed because we don't click on the same level as her.

funny part is 20 years later you see them and wonder wtf was I thinking

Nah she was your excuse to keep it warm.
Just go find another excuse and don't try to make it remotely permanent.

no

>shooped timestamp

yeah though. it still hurts when I think about what I did to her.

Go find a chick that likes you poppin off in her throat.
That'll fix ya.
Don't lie on tinder or you'll get nothing.

No. But I think I was just hit with Cupid’s arrow

Lmao sperg alert

Fuck bro feels

Yes, painful but would do it all over again if given the choice.

>using tinder
>using phones for anything beside call, text, alarm, and occasionally maps
You don't really do this right?

Got a Kik OP?

>tinder
I'm satisfied so I don't really know how people date now-a-days. I thought you could relate to tinder since I can't. It's a hookup and dating app right?

AND just plain fucking. Shallow, I know, but true non the less.

there was only ever one person I honest to god loved in my life, and she's gone. everyone else I've ever been with has just been to try to fill the void she left when she died, and it has yet to work. I know she would want me to move on, but fuck me if that's ever gonna happen.

Yes, but the feeling wasnt mutual. And i still have strong as fuck feelings for her but not even close to her type.

I hate smartphones with a passion. Never used tinder honestly. Might be considered strange for someone my age but those things are deadset cancer to society.

You fucking loser

OP here
that hit waaay too close to home
I agree, sometimes we're bitches, always wanting men to say the correct things in the right moment. Hope you find the girl you are looking for, user
I'm so sorry for you, user. Hope you start to heal soon
FUCKING CAPTCHA

Thanks my man. Look who’s also on Yea Forums.

Fell in love 15 years ago.
Still think and dream of her constantly.
Haven't spoken a word to her in 8 years.

A couple times but I find most girls are shit at communicating what they actually want and are always playing mind games and "testing" you. So I usually end up getting sick of it. Or they are completely emotionally unstable. The last girl would just start fucking bawling super hard randomly and when I asked her why she would have no idea or say not to worry about it. Sometimes it's both of these things.

>deadset cancer to society
I don't disagree but nearly EVERYONE uses them so by not using them you are isolating yourself from society.
Apps are just today's websites anyway.
Nothing has changed it's just become more user friendly.
I'm guessing you boot to Linux too?
Try going with the flow for once, it may take you to a place you enjoy.

Attached: giphy.gif (499x375, 552K)

no and i never will, its a psychological thing

>Apps are just today's websites anyway.
No, just no.
>I'm guessing you boot to Linux too?
No, played around with it in the past but don't use it on desktop atm.

I gave her my dog tags and always look for the day maybe she calls me. I answer every spam call secretly hoping it's her.

I've found girls who were interested, but I always feel dead inside talking to them. They don't make me laugh like she did, they don't share the same moral integrity that I aspire to. She wasn't my perfect woman. She far exceeded anything I ever expected and now I feel empty.

yes it is deadset cancer to society, people that dont like social media are forced to use them if they dont want to live without social life, its infuriating

I met my wife at 19... 38 now. 3 awesome kids.

Quality over quantity.

Oh sure. But I suppose it’s really hard to tell. Because once it leaves, it seems that it couldn’t really have been what it was once felt to be. So it seems that most of the time thereafter the feeling of loss is more a feeling of wishing the love was as real as we believed, losing what we thought it was, and disappointed that it wasn’t.

>Here
Those are the breaks, I'm just realistic about life and have seen your type too many times. Sure give 'em some pussy if you so desire, but don't play with his heartstrings. Love isn't rocket science. "Chad's" are worse then you, in every way possible. Remember this.

I'm in love with your tits

Can’t imagine why you have problems with relationships

Attached: 1A7DE403-1E40-473C-BB14-C631553C050A.jpg (600x348, 28K)

Yep. Never works out though. So will probably have a few more relationships before I anhero.

Yes I did once and it ruined me
I am trying to date a girl now its 3 weeks in but I am not sure the connection is the same or ever will be.

The reason we broke it off? Because she felt like she wasnt good enough because I dont need anything from her. I have a lot of money and my personality type is INTJ thus I dont require someone to be there 100% of the time.
She didnt realize I needed her more than she needed me. Broken bridges can be rebuilt but they wont ever be the same.

Current girl is super cool and really nice and enjoys everything I love but idk....

Attached: bc989q865ip21.jpg (1350x1752, 340K)

>social media
So you are angry about having control over your reputation?
Today it's harder for rumor to isolate you when you've built your own online reputation.
The most successful youtuber was an isolated college dropout.
now look at him.
If you don't use social media you are just reverting yourself to the standards of reputation in society before internet existed and because that standard sucks more than social media you want to blame social media when it is really the old standard that you hate.

>job application/interview
>do you have linkedn or facebook user?
I nearly told them to fuck off.

Wow actual tits and date

what were you hiring for?

I know, as a mildly attractive girl. I have to take care of the guys that show interests in me. It's not easy sometimes, you never know what they hide
hey, at least you have somebody in your life now
i've been in this hell site for 6 years.

Thats the thing! using social media for publicity is sick it wasn't always like that.

Yes but only once in my life I gave her up for someone who was easy, something that I regret had it good with her. There was this other girl I knew for years thought I liked her but only because I couldn't stand the idea of being alone ruined that relationship too

Can't stand women. My body and brain require nutting to function optimally, so I feed them as needed. But I get back to work ASAP. The rest is just fetishistic.

I do have someone I love dearly, though my chance with them is 0. Did some serious fuck ups.

Yeah I mean its nice I sent her flowers a few days ago but it feels like a waiting game until one of us falls for the other I suppose. Being single is incredible easy I have been for years now. I feel like time is ticking and I need to change my life up hence why the dating. Online dating fucking sucks ass. Endless interviews and you can tell within 5 mins if its going to progress past the interview phase of the date...

Throwing the question back at you
Have you every truly loved someone?
Also
Why have you been here 6 years?
Ive been here since 2007

Attached: Screenshot_20190127-221952.png (1312x2560, 737K)

Sarah from adventures in babysitting

Attached: D8988A28-EE48-4D93-B25C-D84AC5F2F0CB.jpg (1200x680, 61K)

We as a species might be evolving past it. We're socially conditioned to be afraid of "dying alone"...but even with a spouse and a dozen kids, you could have a heart attack in the shower and not be found for days...No Hallmark moment saying goodbye in a hospital bed. Died alone anyway.

I'm incelling hard.

I'm 5'11.5" chang with a handsome face. I lift too. But confidence only gets you so far, and women think I have shrimp dick and I end up on the verge of trying to cope.

The only thing I'd hide from you is a shit ton of darkness baby

You think you'ld take care of me? lol

Not the traditional idea of love, no. Almost got married to a rich crazy lady and put up with her BPD because I genuine cared about her for a long time, until she cheated and I just packed up my stuff and left the day I found out. I've had a few relationships since but never really felt that kind of intensity again, probably because of extreme circumstances being fun/entertaining on a level.
Love is possible, but not always going to be present at full blast like we want to expect. Pair bonding is a strong drug, but things get old, come in waves, your idea of someone can betray you. Etc.

Here again
As men we don't have the time to hide much. We're working so you can get those Victoria Secret panties. We sacrifice stuff we need so you're better in life. But that's what love is, sacrifice. Not even a Fedora wearing neckbeard, just someone who knows better. Looks aren't everything and yours will fade. Choose someone who'll be there for you no matter what. Or grow old and regret. Your choice, as in everything.

Only once.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

No I don't think so. I thought I was but it went down hill fast and costed me a best friend so I've definitely truly hated someone

im trying to find the 1 i think its this shit city

Nope never have never will

Attached: 1553405231048.jpg (300x250, 15K)

I do have truly loved someone, but he didn't feel the same.
and yes, I've been here since 2013. taking breaks from time to time
sorry, white only
you know the Chad type, I'm talking about them

CAPTCHA is fucking killing me

I think every relationship i've been through I have. While people give up and stop loving. or try to. I've come to terms with knowing that I wanna be loved and love someone else. I can
t really halfass love someone now cuz of a past shit show.

ur in the wrong thread. nice bit titties thread is here

yes
>got hurt real bad
>deeply depressed.jpg
>found this website
>cold inside
>fine now, but can't see women as I saw before
>hasn't had sex for almost 2 years now
>feel great, much better than before the shitstorm

Fair enough

But with all these asian thots piping white dudes you really don't feel anything about evening that out?

Yeah, I felt a warm feeling in the core of my chest and mind, I for some reason felt like it was yellow when I closed my eyes. I told her I loved her and she said it back in a way I knew it was honest and adorable. It was like a life long ambition fulfilled. we stopped dating after awhile and I know it can happen again but it was good to know what it felt like.

Anymore pics of yourself?

Thats the worst is when you love someone but they dont in return. With that girl I felt the disconnect I ended up asking about it she got upset and started self deprecation of herself claiming she wasnt good enough ect.
Anyway I hope you find someone who genuinely loves you back. Instead of chasing the hottest guy or the nicest guy go after the guy who is a truly gentle man someone who wants the best for you no matter what.

Ive been trying to hide the fact I have a lot of money from these girls ive been dating because I cant have someone with me for only that reason. Its very tough but this current one is really nice and I dont mind spoiling her. She is in a rough spot in terms of her life not really with money but other things and I desperately want to help her through the troubles. But love is something that is built by two people and takes time.

Attached: 1361280634257.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

I'm Hispanic lol. I look white, but I'm technically not white

i wish i hadn't

Attached: 1504704095108.jpg (345x336, 214K)

hispanics are caucasians stupid fuck. learn your own identity idiot.

I'm honorary aryan now, my dudes

I did, about 5 years ago now. She left and it completely destroyed me. I wonder fairly often these days where she is or if she's ok. Ive dated some other girls but it never felt true or authentic. Haven't had sex since sometime in March of 2017 and at this point I just dont care.

Attached: FB_IMG_1553225564647.jpg (720x763, 30K)

Love is a horrible feeling, especially if its mutual.

People suck and hormones fuck with your head.

If I feel that way towards anyone at all I immediately cut off all contact with them and get drunk.

>Here
Then you are doomed to disaster, chick. Get with that outcome. Because that's what's going to happen. Your just young and pretty, enjoy while you can because it'll all be done before you know it. "Chad's" are the worst meme ever created, even by Yea Forums standards. Again, good luck op, you'll need it.

Yes. I want to regret ever loving her, with every fiber of my being, after she used my trust to embarrass in front of the whole world, but deep down I always know that if I could change everything in my life she would be the only thing I'm certain I would keep. That's all I really have to say about love.

Love is for queers and faggots

There are times where I thought I did at the moment but now I realize i haven't.

discord degenerate

Still do
>had plans to move in together
>wanted a kid
>picked out a name
>she grows distant
>ask her what's going on
>"I don't feel like hanging out atm, user"
>"are we breaking up?"
>"wdym, user? We were never in a relationship"

lmao classic

It is a bit cheaty.

i loved two women in my life. my first and second girlfriend. the first one just abused me. for 3 years. then even one more year whilst we werent together, because she knew i love her. then i met HER. was with my second love also three years, but the last year i didnt see her at all (worked abroad) and lived alone and my workplace was alone all day as well and i wasnt adept at the language the first 6 months there and could barely socialize. at one point it started eating at me, that the only real human contact i have is my girlfriend on whatsapp. she taught me how to cook for myself as well, over the phone... its been 4 years since then, but i got invited to my company's new years party and i cheated on her. i dont blame the alcohol or drugs or anything, i made that decision, just to feel a little better and it was the wrong decision to trade short term happiness against the love of my life. since then (ofc she found out, girls fucking feel this shit idk how), every girl i meet on tinder or just irl or wherever... even if we match perfectly in every other aspect (had a polish girl who was like THE DREAM GIRL) but there was 0 chemistry... i just cant fall in love anymore... the feeling to just need to hold someone's hand to feel in paradise is gone. no such person exists anymore...

Yes, a few times, though it didn't last as long as I would have liked either time. But I've also had relationships where I didn't love them. Those are/were more common because despite being really good at pretending, I don't get along with most people.

>you know the Chad type, I'm talking about them
There are attractive people who also actually care about you, but they're far less common. A lot of people, especially on here, will think that everyone who's good looking is an asshole but this isn't the case. I mean by the standards of most people on Yea Forums I'm a Chad but I like to think I'm a good person, especially to the people I care about.

Also, you have nice tits. You should post more.

Fuck does that have to do with the price of kids in China?

Yes

>Also, you have nice tits. You should post more.
it's the only picture like that I have posted in 6 years of being here

What a Nice pair !!! Amazing

Post a full body shot

Attached: CashYoo.jpg (1101x1200, 792K)

>it's the only picture like that I have posted in 6 years of being here
Fair enough. You could probably make decent side income being an e-girl, but I think most people wouldn't want to do that which makes sense.

nah, I'm good
I'm not interested in selling my pics for money, to be honest, I think thats wrong

>to be honest, I think thats wrong
Out of curiosity, why? I can't because nobody wants to buy pictures of dicks, and tbh I'd be worried about people tracking it back to me, but if I was a girl I'd at least strongly consider it.

How much would you be willing to sell a full body shot with face for?
500?
1K?
5K?

Attached: Bank.png (1012x767, 302K)

hispanics are niggers

>I'd be worried about people tracking it back to me
that's one reason. The other ones, uhh i don't know, I know i just posted a pic of my tits. But I somewhat have morals, i dont want to be an internet slut just because it pays well

Yep, my current gf of 7 months. I hope more than anything that it lasts, but you never know what type of shit might go down outside of your control

Yeah once. But I'd have to know you to tell you about it.

based

>Have you guys ever truly loved somebody?

At the time I sincerely thought so, and I think probably that sincerity is what makes it love

But as it turns out, if that's what love was, I want nothing to do with it. Never again

Don't know. Don't really care by now, I think

Attached: 1501823343512.jpg (500x484, 47K)

>I know i just posted a pic of my tits. But I somewhat have morals, i dont want to be an internet slut just because it pays well
Yeah that makes sense. I feel like it's somewhat different on Yea Forums because people can't track you between posts. I've posted video of me and a girl banging on here before, bc I know that nobody can stalk my account and find out all the little details I forget.

So, why'd you make the thread? If you've never posted your tits before I assume that you must have had a reason to this time

Yeah a girl I met online, I left my real life fiance for her, we used to spend every night on the phone and literally sleep with the phones next to us so we could hear each other breathing, we wrote love letters to each other, she put her perfume on hers I put my aftershave on mine, she was rich I was poor, she was from tumblr I was from Yea Forums, I fucked it up, she fucked everything that moved, to this day I still miss her and her tattoos, our song was lana del Ray video games

no what's the point cause I will never be good enough for anyone.

Loved and lost more than enough.

Attached: tears2 3x3.png (900x900, 1.11M)

Nope not even myself been burned too many times, capnly rely on myself and a few friends

There's so much I could say about her, it's been 5 years and it still cuts me like a acid covered knife thinking about what I lost

Sure my wife that’s laying next to me.

Yeah.
My first love was my high school sweetheart.
I’ve found love since then, and it’s going great, But there’s just never going to be a feeling like I felt with my first love. It was such a deep love, impossible to describe. A love with every fiber of my being. I was sure I was going to marry that girl. Funny how life changes.

Of course. I've loved her since 9th grade. It's been a little over 10 years since I've seen her in person, and I still love her. I still see her in my dreams, too. Pic related is basically one of the first dreams I had about her, waaaaaay back in 9th grade...

Attached: her_first_shrinking_by_docop-d8zn497.jpg (945x1263, 154K)

Is that supposed to be a lot of money. E-THOTS make that in a week.

Yup high school sweethearts that destroyed each other’s hearts at one point, we split up I went to drugs and crime she went through a few douches while I had a girlfriend OD in my bed while I was asleep but we found each other again now we have a daughter no problems and life is good. It is really fucking great when it is all done and said and you find yourself happy and ready to encounter all parts of life together as a team AMA (while I’m on)

Loved someone for 7 years. Broke up cause we drifted apart and she wanted something different. Love is a hell of a drug and I hope to find it again some day.

yes, but her insecurities and my stupidity were greater than that.

i have been regretting all thing that i did wrong since then. It has been like 7 years now, single and feeling unworthy of someone else.

>inb4, kys user
i would if were not such a coward

Yeah but then I find they did some shit like this on Yea Forums cause theyre dumb enough to wear a necklace and show their quilt in the background

Then im good on that person lol

yes.

she did too, just not as much

A couple times. But then I'm pretty healthy by Yea Forums standards.

nope. when less than 30 i was always rejected. i focused on my career. now im 45, very successful, alone. many old women want me now but im not interested

Sure did, op. Together through college, lease in our college town was up at graduation so she went back to her parents in the neighboring state for a few weeks while we were in the process of moving. The day I was going to go pick her up to move in I got a call saying that she had died in an car accident.

Haven't been the same since. I still can't bring myself to get rid if the ring.

No

Attached: 1539278696122.jpg (2560x1600, 330K)

is this true user?
here, a hug for you.

yes, but it has definitely done more harm than good, and i still feel no malicious intent towards the person.

I think I 'loved' a grand total of 3 people in my life. The first hung herself. The 2nd OD'd the first time trying heroin. The 3rd I havent spoken to in 4 years after all her dumb games and cheating.

I appreciate that user. I don't post much, but you're all top lads and if nothing else I want to say that we can make it through and we will.

Twice.

A: are you still here, OP?

B: Yes. Great girl, like a foot shorter than me, black, big breasts, nice ass and chubby. She was this anxious dork that loved video games and comic books. Bad at the games but would school the hell out of me on lore. She was a technical virgin who only did butt stuff, and she *really* enjoyed butt stuff. I could give her multiple orgasms with like five minutes of eating her ass, it was great. We saw each other's good and bad points, didn't judge for having a messy house or living with parents or whatever was going on with the other. We were just together. She was a bit of a tumblrette, but she kept an open mind and would actually listen when you explained why she was wrong about a tumbl-logic belief. She'd even said she loved me, and was probably the first person I'd heard it from that I believed it from.

Then outta nowhere she decides one day she's actually a man and starts shaving her head, going harder on the tumbl-logic (we had a threesome one time and even though it was consensual, she tried to use the "well, I didn't say yes..." line to imply we raped her). Changed her name and insisted we used it and the new pronoun and while she was alright with people getting it wrong accidentally she'd get pissed if you just said "well, no, you're a girl."

I might have been able to deal with it, except she also totally ignored my feelings on it. I'm a mostly straight dude and didn't think I could date a buff biker dude like she was intending to be after the T. She basically said my opinion and feelings on it don't matter since it's her body and her life and...

It just felt so cold to suddenly be told I I don't matter to her at all and watch her literally turn into a different person and move away emotionally and physically (to another province).

I still don't know why.

I loved her since we're in high school. We magically bumped into each other when i was 25. We were together for three years. I broke her heart. She left. I might never love that much again. I am cold and vacant. Fallen into the darkest part of my soul. ODed five times since then. I wish sometimes the emts hadn't. I don't know what to do. Maybe try to remain human, pursue my dreams?

i hope you are doing all best you can user.

I've only ever been truly in love with someone once and ever since then I've been looking for someone just like her. Everywhere I look I can never find someone who fits what she was like. What sucks even more is that she turned trans so there is no way of me ever being able to get back together with her. She's even gone through and had surgery to change her voice. It feels really sad and a part of me feels like she never really existed. I knew her since preschool and we promised that we'd marry eachother in the future but in 2nd grade she decided to leave me for some other guy. I have never really recovered from this and I'm too embarrassed to tell my mates about it.

Attached: 1553764736976.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Fukken serious you fanny?

Attached: 4471235419.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Yes, I'm serious. I think that's also one of the reasons why I'm attracted to little girls as well.

Attached: 1526443985519.jpg (854x670, 408K)

yes today is my birthday and all i can think about is the one who got away

hang in there user

I thought so

I loved a few girls, then I learned that I'm merely an accessory to their lifestyle and left them thinking I would find one who would think as if we were a team

gave up looking a year and a half ago

too many times. Not even LARPing

HAHAHAHAHAHA incel alert incel alert WOOOP WOOOOOP WEUR WEUR WEUR WEUR WOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOP

HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh yea im sure it was a reeeeal loss

Yes and she ditched me for another dude.

Attached: 7C66256D-1376-4FAF-AB64-3DA2B190F6C8.jpg (720x720, 100K)

Yes.

Thanks user, I try to

Attached: 1551892437262.png (757x720, 498K)

one girl, she had been raped by her uncle as a kid, we stayed together about 7 or 8 years and then she dumped me for a reason I will never understand, the best answer I got after like 5 years was I'm "too angry" but I never really hit her or did anything angry so I don't quite get it it - like yeah I'm angry at the world for being shit but who isn't, I assumed it to be just something said to pacify me with a doubt I have about myself

so after that I think people are just, they could just be her and fail for no reason and never explain it, never appear themselves to fail and I found that made me think of people as so vain I have trouble caring for them any longer because once upon a time a girl would rather ruin my entire life than appear to be weak or wrong for one moment

you people are autistic and I will both take advantage of and mistreat you for your mental malformation, women especially because they tend to make it very easy

you don't even care about women anyway, you care about muslims and you would let them tear your women in half with a rented truck if it meant you could get some more homopoints

Attached: 1552733457528.jpg (768x432, 40K)

I've loved a lot for a few girls, but never this 'truly' shit.

I liked one female then I asked her out and she rejected me brutally. Now I just love 2d women.

truly loved someone idk about that. but just want to vent real fast. i have a crush on my best friends ex. i had a crush on her even while they were dating. i just wanna have sex with her at least once. i love everything about her from her personality to her smile. talking to her genuinely makes my day everytime and sometimes lowkey can be a cock tease which i love. but she dumped my best freind and is now full lesbian. she has such soft skin and i just want to make love to her. ik i sound like a fucking degenerate but i just wanted to vent since i cant tell this to anyone and none of my friends use Yea Forums. i want to get rid of these feelings so bad cause highkey shes actually a really depressed and suicidal phsyco. even tho shes crazy af i love everything about her and i always want to keep her safe and happy. but ik i cant. her new gf does that. and it makes me feel useless. every since they been full on going out i see her less and less and dont really hear from her and it gets me really fucking upset cause like i said any attention i get from her makes me so happy.

Attached: 2f5b71b7f66b3c985df38afc35b5f7c76d8356ba2e5083327a75fa03235e2ab8_1.jpg (433x421, 37K)

discord
XI]I-X)19(X-I[IX
.gg/vvftDyy

Yes.
She died yesterday. After 7 years of marriage. Car accident.

Yes, I am with her now.

Have you ever stuffed poop inside your vagina to get a gay man to fuck you?

depends, if they're as fat and disgusting as you then no.

Dogs can do that because we've bred William's syndrome into the entire species. Don't take pride in superficial love because it isn't love, it's lust

My wife, my best friend, two ex girlfriends, and a friend on the other end of the world.

Yeah. But then she broke my heart and I haven’t had feelings for anyone since then. That was almost 3 years ago

Only once, got my heart broken and don't think I want to fall inlove again. Honestly, never even bothered developing feelings for anyone else either. I think I still love my ex. I don't know.

I love everything constantly all the time, there's no choice, so do you and you can't help it faggot yes you reading this

yes, it was the third girl i said i love you too

it was an easy love, we slept in the same bed almost every-night, if i told her about an event she'd ask what the attire was and pick out something for me, i cooked once a week she cooked the rest. small party every month to catch up with friends. we fought hard but rarely.
she moved back in with her mom and her mom called the cops on me

she had a weird obsession with clay, hardly anyone knew about, it was almost a dirty secret of hers, her friends had no sculptures and most were theater or 2d art but she was insecure about it.
sometimes i'd come home and find notes in my books telling me about her day nothing lovey just mundane things i thought it was annoying at first but she didn't stop i spilled water on one and cried a couple years ago.

she handed me two sculpture called happiness and joy but refused to give me the third she called love pic related i didn't now what she was asking at the time, but i believe she wanted a commitment that i would trade my happiness and joy for her love

at the end i ask my friends to invite her to all the parties maintain contact so she never strayed from my circle of influence, but that went horrible wrong.

tldr: yes
tard finds love, love gets bored, tard reshapes world for love, tard world destroys love

Attached: IMG_20141230_141742_146.jpg (3264x1840, 752K)

wow are you two me?

Once, and I have never seen anyone as great again

Yes. Feels bad

My ex, her fake boobs looked exactly like those...I just going to kill myself, goodbye

You make me sad boy.

Love is a crippling emotion, it stops you from achieving many and many things.

From my experience, determination, frustration and hatred are the great boosters of absolutely everything except happiness, social status, goals, money, anything but happiness. Its the path id choose every single time.

If you think im joking, im not.

God I wish I had that type of cash. Good on you for being smart or being lucky.

yes
then she cheated on me and left me to go ride the cock carousel

Only 2. First and last. I think first because well that was my first so I don't know if I loved her as much as I thought later and my last I wish but she was being such a bitch and got hooked on drugs. If she was anything that she used to be I probably could say that. But everyone in between no. But the last crushes me.

Used to love a girl that had a room and body just like yours...but then I fell into a depression and cheated on her a bunch while high as fuck

Don’t do drugs kids, still my biggest regret in life.

Thats a pretty flawed perspective user.
I cant think of a single thing love has prevented me from achieving or any ways it has crippled me.
Hatred is a pretty good motivator though.

This man knows. Love leads many men astray. I know as I am one of them. 10 years with the same woman. Complacent. My father warned me and I didn't listen. I'm 29 still so there's still hope. Don't fall in love boys. It will fuck your life up. Achieve your dreams then get the girl.

>A couple times but I find most girls are shit at communicating what they actually want and are always playing mind games and "testing" you. So I usually end up getting sick of it.
It sucks huge balls finally finding a bitch that might be worth a damn only for her to play mind games with you. It gets really old when she's obviously just stringing me along forever without making any effort to get in touch with me. Its like fuck you bitch quit trying to rip my heart out every chance you get like every other girl in this entire world holy fuck. I don't want to be a bitter sad boy my whole life but I swear every girl I meet is just a huge cunt to my face even if she doesn't appear to act like a cunt. I don't want to be alone but every person I open up to basically tries to shit inside my soul. I guess this is how school shooters are born

Attached: tired.png (498x594, 122K)

Randomly saw this thread again
I am that poster from above.

My problem is I have achieved everything I have wanted in life.
I am bored and have been alone for a long time so dating again is refreshing but I have this feeling I will get destroyed again.

Its actually a curse when dating because you dont know if they want you or the money.
I have set up a room at my mom houses for the first few dates so I dont show them my actual house ect. I refuse to date a gold digger type.
The girl ive been dating for a few weeks is Arab which is new to me but damn she is cool
Thats just whats in cash in the checking account

Attached: IRAN.jpg (1537x2048, 288K)

Never

>any attention i get from her makes me so happy
I know that feel. If you can't have her then just forget about her. You'll feel really shitty at first but then you'll find something else to do with your life. If you make attempts to get her to get with you and she blows you off she doesn't give a shit. Either that or she's playing hard to get but either scenario means your emotions are nothing to her. She doesn't feel a goddamn thing you do and when you cuck out in front of her with your fee fees she just thinks you're a weak bitch. Women never gave a shit about anybody especially not in this day and age

Attached: YOURE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.jpg (979x441, 66K)

this is Yea Forums and this is a foolish question. your are the fool, you fool.

Cry harder

I'll sell you dad bod white guy nudes. I got 17k in debt. Help a Yea Forumsro out here

>Achieve your dreams then get the girl
So fucking true. Seriously you all should listen to this epic nugget of guy wisdom. user has meaty big balls

Yeah my freshman year of college. But she didnt feel the same. Things ended bad

Should be marrying her next year, been together three years almost. Can't wait to live out my life with her by my side.

Attached: heheheheh.png (107x143, 48K)

i do love someone... but i wait for them everyday after work to talk to them and it feels like i get ignored by him and my flirts just get shrugged off... he likes me too he said and he's the chad waifu of my dreams... but idk what to do..

I'm at a point where I'm on a fence. We've been talking for a few months and if I leave her alone soon, and break off constant contact, I think I'll be fine. If not, I know I'm going to grow to like her too much. She's cute, smart, and sharp as a tack, but I don't think I should pursue. We both have similar goals, but entirely different ideas on how to achieve it

yes. she left when she found someone better. and by better i mean more wealthy. she's sad a lot but hasn't thought of me in years in any romantic way. it's depressing. but life goes on and i don't dwell on it.

Yes but she was out of my league by about 3000 nautical miles. So much it hurt. She's a radio DJ now and I haven't seen her in 15 years, or any of my friends for that matter. Dying will be an amazing relief, all my pointless atoms and their substituent particles returning to a more welcome and harmonious state.

Not yet, but lord do I hope to one day.

Yea i hear ya. The problem is ive been friends with her for almost 4 years now. we are very close. we were even close when she was dating my best friend. it made all my other friends think i was crushing or banging her. (well i did have a crush) but i didnt bang. as much as i would love to 1: i dont think shes interested in me. 2: i dont think i have the balls to do that to my best freind. i would feel to guilty and at the end of the day i would be mad and disappointed that my lust got the best of me. but at the same time i always have that thought ( i need to lose my virginity or, i need to get mine too). but my body tells me no. i dont wanna break bro code. but at the same time my mentality is slowly deteriorating. and i always feel im never good enough for anyone. thats just my insecurities talking tho. i just wish she would give me some undivided attention.

Attached: 400.jpg (406x400, 106K)

yeah. and i hate it. she makes me feel so shitty Everytday and i don't think im ever going to leave her.

oh hey, me

every girl ive met that ive loved has left. its been years since ive felt this and idk if ill ever feel this again.

I always dated guys who approached me first and who I had friendly relationships with beforehand via common hobbies. I always felt this romantic love thing, attraction, you know that sweet first months of dating where all is perfect and no flaws exist. Fastforward 3 relationships of around 2 years and 3 years in 10 years, it is the first time I fall in love with a guy before he asks me out. It feels different, it feels crazy, but the worst is that I cannot step in because he's not single. Haven't felt so many feels in forever, so I realize loving someone is deeper than being asked out and going with it.

Also thought about selling boob pics recently since single and in need of financing school, but I legit have no clue how this shit works. Also, first time posting on Yea Forums. Might look retarded

Attached: FB_IMG_1547113452020.jpg (640x854, 32K)

join mygirlfund
lots of desperate fucks there looking to throw money at boob pics.

I have but love isnt real unless you're attractive. Someone could say they love you one day and throw you out like day old soup the next day

>selling boob pics
>need of financing school
unless you have fucking spectacular tits, that's going to mean either:
-working several hours a day pushing for sales
-not making a hell of a lot of money

tit pics are a dime a dozen.

So much retarded shit in this post, God damn get your shit together.

I know someone hurt you user. You can be ugly and someone could truly love you. It's totally possible.

Thanks for the info, honestly have no knowledge about this. This make sense, considering the amount of boobs available online.

My wife is the love of my life. Trips and I post nudes

Three times only.

nup, fuck bitches. all i need is my sweetpuff and bong

yup. got burnt for it tho

1st one was an sweet innocent bitch, she was Mexican but skinny short and kinda pale but idk I thought she was cute an fuckable. But that believed some slut from my local skate park(back when I was15) that I slept with her and cheated and I never cheated but still broke up with me. Few years later we fucked around but she later ended up with some dumbass who cheats and they have 3 kids now so I guess it worked out in my favor lmao dodged a bullet with that bitch. Oh and I guess the nigga took her virginity but idk she probably wasn’t a virgin she was a flirt. But none the less I thought she was and I was determined to fuck that pussy first but ol well. Teen years are fast and you meet a lot of sluts along the way and so might as well bust a couple nuts. Any one care for the 2nd bitch I ever loved or does no one even give a shit lol. I don’t care I’m high and bored and in the mood to talk.

No all women are whores

>Yes
>Now Im a fucking Schizo-Retard.

Same.

Yes.

no worries user.

you can spam pic sets if you're hot enough and play the right angles, but that takes time spent as a salesman. you can do custom sets/live shows if you get some clients, but that means more time spent on each client plus building those contacts in the first place.

There's no easy option but it's working from home and you can do it in your spare time. up to you if that's worth it.

Yes but I'll never let her know. I'll always be there for her

.N

discord
X]I-IX]5[XI-I[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

Show asshole, preferably with sharpie or similar

I'm not sure how to answer your question. Currently in a relationship, my 2nd serious relationship. I'm not sure if I love her, I'm not sure what love is. It's not simple to me

No, as if I'd love some whore manipulated into degeneracy by the JEws

Nope. My parents think Im gay but Im just an Incel.

Serious answer yes but only once. Honestly didnt think it was real before it happened. Gonna sound stupid but all the songs started making sense. Would do anything for her. Married 10 years now and still fells new. Definitely not my typical experience though.

Yeah even though she left.

Attached: 2017-12-9-Facts-About-Astigmatism.jpg (900x450, 49K)

Abandon all hope

Hahahahahaahah.
Prepare to get fucked once an alpha makes a move on your bitch. No need to worry tho if she is fat and ugly pig

I did and do. the only problem with the fifteen goddamn year long relationship is her sex drive could be described as nearly asexual, and I am not.

she's told me I can find whatever strange I want as long as no diseases happen, but shit's hard man. everyone thinks I'm just a skeezy liar cheating on his girlfriend.

Those are some nice ass nips

every girl i loved truly rejected me so im getting laid with girls i dont give shit about

I'd say 3 times each different kinds of love. The first was the boy who took my virginity. We were together on and off for 3 years and it was always passionate but no real connection. The second was the man I married we'd dated for 5 years then married he was comfortable. About 8 months into our marriage I fell in love with my current bf who makes me feel everything so strongly. My whole life I've battled depression and suicide had never been far from my mind, but with him I want to live. I've no doubt he is the love of my life and he's who I'm meant to spend this life and any other lives with.

Attached: 20190408_081342.jpg (935x1843, 509K)