Wasps are disgusting

Wasps are disgusting.
Why do they even exist?
They only sting, make their shitty houses on property, and ruin food left unattended.
They should be exterminated.

Attached: download (22).jpg (267x188, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/11/27/magazine/insect-apocalypse.html
youtu.be/yhP7iQ79vS4
youtu.be/W7feufpPAcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But they're living creatures.

They pollenate flowers ya dingus

They eat flies and bees I think.

Humans are disgusting. Why do humans exist? They only pollute and spread their cancerous urban sprawls and do other weird ass shit like change genders of their young brood and offer them the incorrect hormone stimulant dosage— the WRONG hormone stimulant I should add.

They're even looking for other planets to infect.

Wasps? No. They are bin juice drinking jerks.
Bees - yes. But bees aren't as agressive as those faggots.
I was literally waking, dindunuffing, and one of that faggots stung me. I found that nest, poured WD-40 and set in of fire.

Well jeez, i was gonna vote for the bees to live but when you put it like that let them fucking die

Ants are useless as well.

Except for mud daubers.
Mud daubers are your friends. They're non-aggressive toward people and will only sting in self defense, plus they hunt down any & all spiders they can find.
Please remember: mud daubers are your friend.

I don't have such wasps in my area, so they are niggers and are worse than cats

mosquitos can go but for some reason scientists don't like planned species exterminations.

Scientists are fucking jews, who sell anti-mosquito sprays.
Hitler would exterminate jews and thus mosquitos would be a thing of a past, just like malaria

Humans are disgusting.
Why do they even exist?
They only reproduce, make their shitty houses on pristine land, and destroy every other species.
They should be exterminated.

Waspsprovide pest control. While they can also kill some beneficial insects, they can be helpful in eating crop-destroying bugs such as grubs, caterpillars and weevils. They are so useful in this respect that farmers will sometimes shipwaspsin as a natural pest control for their crops.

silence, hippy

Why all (((pest control))) animals are disgusting?
Cats, wasps...

nytimes.com/2018/11/27/magazine/insect-apocalypse.html

everyday i cry for the bugs

Fuck bugs.

???? Wat

You don't know "cats are disgusting" pasta?

Attached: 1546645950438.jpg (453x604, 66K)

>worse than cats
Now we know you're a faggot edgelord. Go an hero.

edgefaggot edgelord of faggots

>bin juice drinking jerks
You're alright, user.

The only reason why an animal exist is only because they are good existing, if that thing affect the rest its completely irrelevant

Fucking what????

He is correct tho

>be me
>be a wasp
>fly around all day looking for food
>sees humans having a picnic
>fuckyes.jpg
>go to get the sweet food
>humans swat at me
>rage.exe
>decide to sting the fucking human for not giving me food
>timetoattack.png
>go and sting the fucker right in the nose
>humanscreeching.mp3
>mission success
>get sweet food and sting human
>fly back to nest
>I am welcomed back as a hero

>be human
>see nest
>pour gasoline (or petrol)
>lighter
>nest no more

I relate to this so bump

wasp are man best friend

Attached: bee yourself.jpg (800x800, 57K)

Its absurdly basic, for example, if you put a bunch of elephants in the Amazon, all of them will die, because they cant live in that enviorment, but its different story with the wasp.

The vast majority of wasp lived in the extremely dangerous areas of Asia and Africa, but when they traveled from North to South America in Spanish or English Boats they saw a completely indefense and fruit rich area to conquer. and because of this wasp are a plague, because they have an insane quantity of resources and they are too good surviving, so they can reproduce in an exponential mode to the point who cant sustain more wasps, getting a equilibrium between resources and wasp cuantity, right now this last thing is too far from being a reality, because humans can control animal population or plagues like this, but this plagues evolve to being pesticide resistant and being more agressive.

sorry if i speak like a ugandan civilian

bad photoshop is bad

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Photoshop you mean

youtu.be/yhP7iQ79vS4

Attached: The Weak Should Fear The Strong.webm (720x960, 961K)

I hate these fuckers, every year the end up nesting all around the house, last year I got attacked while cutting the grass. They're already showing up this year.

Attached: 1534583569879.png (972x638, 68K)

>set them on fire
Not one of the smartest things to do, user. Fire, while an appropriate method of extermination, is impractical. Fire does not discriminate that which it burns. It will burn a tree, a house, the wasps, their nest, and your money. Find a more practical solution to the wasp problem.
I suggest a soapy water trap with bait dangling far enough above the water that when the wasps attempt to fly away with the bait, they are pulled down by gravity into the soapy water trap.

I have asbestos siding, and metal framing, so that is not an issue.
Trees don't burn, since they are wet.

youtu.be/W7feufpPAcw

Maybe this will help.

I literally have to kill all the pretty white flowers on my yard bushes so I can spray soapy water and kill those bastards so I can trim them without getting stabbed to death.

Attached: wasps-are-scary-as-shit-2-29404-1424375181-5_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 87K)

I mean, you are correct but wasps are still worthless beings that shouldn't be in existence.

Im actually subbed to this guy lol

Attached: 164457.jpg (800x602, 291K)

God created wasps to just fuck with us humans. He must have been like
"Let's create an annoying insect that'll fuck with humans and make them suffer for the lols."

I actually really like wasps. I'm watching a paper wasp queen build a nest on my porch and it's great. I love watching them work. I've never been stung and they let me get close enough to see the larvae.