Why won’t we accept Islam as our faith?

Why won’t we accept Islam as our faith?
We can have rl lolis
We can fuck little boys, girls, goats. Whatever we want!
Why are we limiting ourselves to this worlds vast lifestyles and experiences?

Attached: 524767E0-15B1-4DB9-80A1-8406CA176A46.jpg (642x960, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catamite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Sexuality_and_children
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Catholic priests molest young boys. Ergo, all Christians support sodomy.

>WTF!?

Attached: EEED8EEB-5F95-4951-A766-7FB363A7F7C7.jpg (1125x915, 269K)

And american forces prop up the pervs in local governments while the taliban tries to get rid of them . When certain American soldiers get wind of what is happening and try and do something about it that is when shit gets ugly

Islam is not a race.

Dude cause we already know all the good stuff goes right to the Ali's (the muzzies equivalent of a Chad). One Ali with a successful small business will have all the loli, all the traps and all the goats of the village to himself. There will still be incels and even more so because of the non binary distribution of pussy and boi pussy.

Read it again dumbass.

>well armed warlords
Oh well that's lovely. They use their religion as a means to justify systemic child abuse and oppress their populace.

Why can't they be like the Japanese and just use loli? That way they can have a safe outlet and...OH that's right! Religious fundamentalists think sex is evil and only necessary for reproduction and will bury you up to your neck in sand and throw rocks at your head for liking a member of the same sex.

Fuck Islam and fuck all Judaic desert religions.

Attached: 1554501051544.jpg (1280x1821, 253K)

The loli and shota stuff is the only great thing about Islam. Too bad the rest of this religion is barbaric fear mongering crap.

cuz you cant smoke, drink or eat bacon
instant no from me

What!?
You fucking serious?
I can’t bacon!?!?!?

Islam needs to be purged from this earth

People are really defending this in the USA?

no. islam/jew religion you cant have any pork. cant have a pet dog either. Muslims fucking hate dogs.

Seriously? Because some pedophile warmonger tripping out on peyote hundreds of years ago said so, right?

It's not like there were people who protested the Catholic Church and reformed from them .

Sauce

Preach it my bother.

Was it chill when the Romans and Greeks did it? Or is it only bad if the perpetrators aren't white?

Remind me, when was it that the Greeks and Romans were doing this?

I cant not have a dog

Proof they did it?

OP there's a difference between 'bacha baazi' and 'bachi baazi'.

One is about molesting little boys, the other is about picking up women for sex.

Get literate. Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo, anonymous pathice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catamite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Sexuality_and_children

See

Lol, reformed.

>proof
>wikipedia

wew

Yeah, popular religions in the rest of the world definitely don't have a reputation for this at all... Mmhmm. Definitely not the biggest thing the Catholic Church has dealt with in the last 15-20 years.

Facts don't care about your feefees, snowflake.

This is from Afghanistan. The government struggles with these groups because they tend to be heavily armed.and wealthy from child.trafficking.

The practice of bachi baazi is punishable by death under even Taliban law. These are not popular, lauded, or celebrated people in Afghanistan.

Meanwhile in Afghanistan I guarantee you they're plastering images of Jeffrey Epstein (republican who was involved in child sex trafficking) saying "all Americans are like the bachi baazi" and that exact type of thing is why a huge part of the Muslim world wants you dead.

Do you see how stupid this is?

I'm not even gonna read what side of what argument you're on and say, Wikipedia is a good source and if you reject it you're exactly the type of person who will just never admit you're wrong in the face of basically any citation, Wikipedia or otherwise.

You can't use it in college for what are now no.more than formality reasons because of the one in a million chance your article might have been very recently.tampered with.
And Wikipedia itself links to outside sources.
You're a goddamn fool.

B-but...muh narrative! Brown people bad!

Lol. As I said. Didn't even read what argument you're having...

This is satire or utter bullshit.