Be me

> Be me
> Unemployed, heavy depression, suicidal thoughts
> No job means no insurance
> That means no therapist, no medications for depression, even though I really want to get better I can't afford it
> Depression takes over
> Still have a bottle of lorazepam I've been saving for a rainy day
> Eat the lorazepam, drink a bottle of Kraken
> make a post on Facebook apologizing and telling everyone it's not their fault
> Mom calls 911
> Ambulance takes me in, stomach pumped
> Since it was a suicide attempt, have to stay for 72 hours
> Still no insurance
> $10,000 medical bill
> MFW I should have just got a fucking rifle from Wal-Mart and done it the foolproof way.

Attached: large.jpg (369x398, 25K)

or maybe don't post it on facebook next time

Even if you had money the drugs they would sell you would not make you better.

or get your shit together fucking asshole

holy shit. sorry bro. you can always default on your medical bills, credit forgets it after 6 years i think. Get a job bro I wish you the best.

How was life before you were born, how did it feel? Exactly, that's how it will feel if you exit life. If you just jump off a high building it will be instantaneous painless death. I'm not saying you SHOULD kill yourself, i'm saying only YOU can dictate your life's value. Those that tell you "don't do it" don't know a damn thing about you nor truly care, swaying you is all about feeding into their own self righteous egos. If you choose to leave us, don't be afraid, everyone dies. But if you stick it through it may get better. Not likely, but it might.

Some make it, some dont.
Either try or quit.
Crying has never worked ever.

>make a post on facebook
Now everyone knows you did it just for attention. Stop trying so hard you absolute mong. Do something actually useful with your life.

You're a goddamn fag OP. Clean your room.

Xanax and barbituates will fuck your life up
Get clean and get your shit together dude

>make a post on Facebook apologizing and telling everyone it's not their fault

nobody gives a fuck if you kys, not even your best friends really will care after a few years. your mom doesn't really care for you, she only cares because of hormones and maternal issues, she's not your friend and you probably don't have much in common.

learn to be content with yourself or live a shitty life

Attached: __taihou_azur_lane_drawn_by_yayoichi_yoruyoru108__sample-c5ee3f73f05d7623aa447b1a49aeab5c.jpg (850x1231, 187K)

You're just attention seeking. Exercise and eat right, it's cheaper than meds and doctor's, and will get you to a place in your head where you're motivated to get a job > insurance > more help.

Though just taking care of yourself and getting a job will probably be enough. After that make some short and long term goals, plan them out in detail, then get laid.

dont listen to this fag. My best friend killed himself 10 years ago i still think about it all the time. its still fucks me up man.

Ha now you can't buy a gun either

Faggot alert

Move to rhode island. i have no job no income and have health insurance that pays for everything including a shrink if I wanted one.

You fucking faggot. You couldn't even succeed at killing yourself. Let that sink in you human pile of trash disgrace.

>We saved you from killing yourself due to your inescapable life problems!!!
>That'll be 10,000 dollars please

Murrica.

Apply got a job at a local UPS. It's part time, great union insurance and a brainless monkey can do it. You can just cruise control to retirement then kill yourself when your old and decrepit

Rhode Island must need those social nets given all those high heroin stats.

Attached: meditating.jpg (2592x1944, 231K)

>No job means no insurance

My medical coverage was better on medicaid than with any insurance I ever had... and everything is free including therapy visits just to talk.

Attached: Ct20JVMWAAEFtls.jpg (396x385, 28K)

this, been thinking about suicide for a bit now and don't understand why random people feel the need to get involved