What the fuck did my gf give me?

What the fuck did my gf give me?

Attached: IMG_20190407_203919.jpg (3024x4032, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
slideplayer.com/slide/6865267/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

herpes

>gf
your bf gave u aids

looks like HPV or genital warts

looks like a wart. Your gf got HPV bro

Those are genital warts. You got HPV.

Go get vaccinated so that you don't get autism.

bingo

why's your dick look like the surface of a desert user

Pearly penile papules

anons life is now officially ruined.

hahahaha hpv

kill her

that's 100% hpv/ don't worry it's actually very common. You can manage them by ripping them off or chemically/freezing to removing them.

on a side note, your gf clearly doesn't use condoms often. what a dirty skank

Cause she looked like this

Attached: received_348701485692074~2.jpg (1947x2525, 634K)

hpv

because he has HPV user. What else is his dick supposed to look like now?

this

fat

She has the body of a noncondom wearing cumgluzzling dumpster

Chubby but awesome

Attached: received_299016527395951~2.jpg (1874x900, 226K)

>HPV
>Common
>Everybody has it user its fine
roastie/betamale cope

Also you can get HPV just as easily with or without a condom. and you cant just rip them off because they leak hpv infected fluid which increases the chance of spreading over a wider area. God you're retarded.

lice on anons pubes be like

Attached: 334c4ed5e528a011bfb5794841c6c924.jpg (392x600, 39K)

Warts

Warts.

Keep in mind that niggers have a high rate of HPV infections.

Not saying she's fucking niggers...but she's fucking niggers.

Cause to dump her ass and warn anyone she hooks up with

The gift that keeps on giving. Welcome to being a cuck

she prolly gave u aspergers. fag

she's banging niggers, run before you do something stupid like knock her up or marry this mud-shark.

Inb4 too late kek

ur gf has been getting Blacked on the side

OP is seething with rage right now.

Your face when he snaps.

Attached: avin a laff.jpg (720x366, 53K)

>fat nail in lip

Guaranteed ghetto bitch

Hope she was worth your lifelong STDs

Attached: 1348551419433.jpg (480x323, 19K)

he gets it

lol

>chubby but awesome
Doesn’t post full face full body pics because you know she’s gross. Also dirty as fuck. Congrats you have warts and you’re a fucking idiot.

HPV does clear up after 2 years or so, but hes still always going to have it but the warts will go away eventually...i think.

>go get vaccinated
>so you don't get autism
makes no sense

>thinks fucking some fat girl is worth getting HPV

>Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a very common STD, with an estimated 80 percent of sexually active people contracting it at some point in their lives; 14 million new infections occur yearly in the United States.

>This can get rid of all your warts in a single visit. After giving you a local anesthetic, your doctor can remove your warts using different methods. These include:

Surgical treatment options include: Cutting them off with scissors
Shaving them off with a sharp blade (this is called shave excision)
Using a laser to remove them (curettage laser)
Burning them off using electrocautery, a process that uses a low-voltage electrical probe

how about you do a simple google search before you let everyone know how much of a dumbass you are. You could incorporate this in real life too and stop being so below average at everything you do. just a tip, you can thank me later kid

Attached: 1554174307670.gif (431x540, 1.96M)

t. Dr. Faget

>fucks land whale
>gets warts
>proud of fucking diseased land whale
Bra her diet looks like bacon McDoubles and French fries. Are you retarded?

Going raw without seeing if she’s been tested.

Hahahhahahahahhahahshahahhshahahaha.

Watch her blame it on you.

It doesn’t. There is no known cure.

Already blaming me.

Now she on tinder bout to fuck up the town.

>he doesnt realize that they always grow back

How bout i already knew shit without having to google it. And cutting them off is fine if a DOCTOR does it, but you said you can just rip'em off and everything will be okay. And even if he does they STILL WILL grow back eventually. Hes going to have to remove them every time they appear.

>its so easy to manage genital warts and HPV its like i dont even have it user so come have sex with me
fuckin lol

OH and by the way, females with HPV have warts on the inside of their vagina. Try cutting those fuckers off.

Fucking females man. Taking no responsibility for anything.

cuck aids

Thank you. Stupid google ass tweens

why did you delete the pictures?

Attached: 1554685949687.jpg (1947x2525, 634K)

welp, looks like you gotta kill the bitch. remember to aim for center of mass, puncturing a hollow organ hurts a hell of a lot more than a headshot, is an agonizingly slow way to go, and that she did this to you.

Its estimated that you get it from being dirty and just like diabetes youre supposed to feel normal about instead of...fuck, im fat

Faggot realized how disgusting that thing is

You can almost make out the cracked lips indicative of chronic popped collar blow jobs

Low Grade HPV can clear from your system in around 2 years or more
High Grade HPV can turn into cancer at a fairly high rate in females, and usually doesnt clear

What about medium??

its one or the other dude

There is no middle ground with HPV. Either you got it and it goes away or you die nigger

It looks like she stole your foreskin.
Is she Jewish?
Remember, with Jews you lose.... your foreskin.

So it goes right from low to high that makes no sense

No doctor necessary if you do your research. You sterilize the area with rubbing alcohol before and after you remove them, it's not like you just get an ice cream scoop and go to fucking town. Apologies for not stating the obvious.

Yeah they come back. You have a virus that either goes away after a couple years or it doesn't depending on the strain. So why would you not manage it by removing them periodically? You'd remove ugly warts anywhere else no big deal.

What's hanging out of her pussy?

Can lead to scarring but technically correct

Or cut off your dick problem solved

The world doesn't make sense and viruses don't fucking care about your logic, they just want your body as a host

There is no low or high. All warts are tumors, some ust by luck turn into full blown cancer. Compare hpv to your lip warts or the other warts on your general body.

Attached: 1554686117359.jpg (1874x900, 226K)

Damn nature u scary

doesn't go away, becomes dormant. Huge difference

Caused by viruses of low or high malignant potential. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Chaturbate vibrators, where viewers pay for it to vibrate and she does a fake moan because the intensity of those vibration is about the same as an iphone

Attached: 1475717188741.jpg (1360x924, 97K)

"luck"
>go back to Jesus you fucking imagination faggot

The low grade virus clears from your body as it does not infect the basal layer of the skin.
The high grade virus integrates and can reoccur.

Sex

Ya, my ex didn't tell me she had the warts variant of HPV before I had been balls deep in her many times, really fucked me up and the only reason I didn't fly off the handle was because it wasn't a life long disease but fuck man, I gotta wait 2 or 3 years before i'm clear and even then I have no idea if it's really gone or not because I have no symptoms and there is fuck all in the way of testing for it in men.

So either I just don't fuck any women for 2 or more years or I do try to fuck and tell them I have HPV and then they don't fuck me unless they have it too which I guess is more common then I may think

Part of me just doesn't want to say anything and just wear a condom every time but I'd feel like a real fucking dick if she came back to me with warts all over her pussy but god damn man I don't wanna wait 2 years to date again.

Attached: 1512790156334.jpg (224x225, 21K)

hpv 6 or hpv 11. that what you got, forever. you should've got vaccinated

This makes me worried to have sex...if 80 percent of the population has contracted this, no thank you. 2D for me.

please stop being a retard user. Sure you can DO anything, but if you want to slice your own dick up in an attempt to incorrectly remove a wart thats great, but a doctor knows what the fuck hes doing. I wouldnt trust myself to take a scoop out of my dick skin. HPV does not Go away but the warts DO stop appearing after the virus "clears up", but like user said its not cured and it doesnt go away it just sits waiting to become active again.

vaccines cause autism

Don't give a woman cervical cancer dude, take the hit and clear up.
Use the time to upgrade yourself and stop fucking fatties and niggerbait.
Think of this as a lesson and move on.

wouldn't you call being one of the lucky few of the many infected lucky?
wat, high and low define your chance of developing warts based on the stem and not the possibility of being cured

Is that what people with autism believe?

not 100%, see

same dude. Females are absolutely disgusting, particularly the whores.

It doesn't. low grade means it doesn't break out, you are still infected and can infect, but you very likely won't get warts from it. So low grade means low grade risk and if you get it it doesn't matter

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Certain strains (16, 18, some 30s and 40s) have higher malignant potential and progress into tumors due to the DNA integration and damage that typically causes cancer. This is not luck, this is science, faggot.

>wat, high and low define your chance of developing warts based on the stem and not the possibility of being cured
High and low refers to the virus type and what the typical percentage of progression into malignancy is. Typical raised warts are caused by the lower, flat warts that progress to cancer are caused by the higher. It has nothing to do with being cured, it has to do with malignant potential.

Only the ones with autism

But dont worry, most men have low grade hpv. It usually comes with kissing grils during high school when they had the so nicely called fever bubble

my god what a bainlet you are. its a simple procedure... i do similar shit all the time without going to docotrs.

wrong.

See

>High and low refers to the virus type and what the typical percentage of progression into malignancy is.
that is what I fucking said. The user said, low means it goes away.

>ITT HIGH AND LOW
>ALSO MEDIUM

Low grade HPV causes warts, dude

>I pick my own warts all the time!

Lord jesus

80% of the population has contracted HPV but those are strains 16 & 18, the most common ones that most people get and they aren't warts. There's 150 strains of HPV, that's why it's so common. Only strains 6 and 11 give you genital warts and those are not common.

That's herpasyphilis 7
Go get your entire dick cut off user

Low grade HPV CAN clear, it does NOT integrate into the DNA of host cells, it only infects the superficial cells

something is wrong here...

No, medium grade. 89 octane.

those are the high risk types...doubt.exe

Nah, I've been right on every point I've made. You're just upseti you thought you knew what you were talking about and got schooled.

It really doesn't matter if it goes away or goes dormant, either way you treat it when it flares up, just like you would any disease. If you can't trust yourself and require a doctor, then fine. But it's not open heart surgery and is very easy to do yourself, as is removing any wart with simple over the counter means. It would behoove you to understand that anything someone else can do, you can learn to do as well.

Attached: 1553993144549.jpg (1200x1600, 157K)

ITT retards who think they know things, an expert who is trying in vain to educate retards, and me laughing endlessly at OP

>CAN clear
yes, they can, but they are almost as rare of the people developing hiv immunity.

It would behoove an antisocial disease pocked neet

I dont belong here...

I do this for a living. The low risk types clear. If you think its a rarity that's your loss.

IN A LITTLE WHILE ILL BE DREAMING ABOUT YOU BAAABAAAYY

Sometimes I feel like a stranger in town

Im fucking dead

love how you can google and see how much people are copy pasting without actually understanding the context lol

Yikes.

And I've lost what I've found

Itll all turn around

>The low risk types clear.
Most still go dormant. You earlier implied they stay in the dermis, but that is wrong and stupid. Warts, even the low risk ones are extremely connected to surrounding cells and especially the blood stream

In a little while I'll be thinking about you

ITT niggers being medics and saying being diseased is okay

Most still just go dormant. You earlier implied they don't stay in the dermis,

>that girl

I LITERALLY just saw her come through my drive thru yesterday. God damn funny how the world works.

sure you did buddy

Because he barely gets pussy

Super AIDS

16 & 18 are high risk for cervical cancer, not warts. those are common
6 & 11 are much less common, but they are the ones that cause warts
and this talk about high grade and low grade/basal layer I've never heard before, that doesn't mean it's bullshit though. The immune system's ability to permanently clear the body of hpv 6 & 11 is still up for debate and it's not a fact. Yet.

He did I was there trying to eat my burger in peace in the parking lot

I treat them by cutting the chunk of flesh at least 4 inches in every direction, works great and people never return

Haha. Stupid

HPV testing in Europe and across the US would disagree, especially in the under 30 population

not that guy, but what? wat?
you know, you just brought up the populace that got vaccinated against it?

And that causes autism. So hpv causes autism, just look here at every other post

They got vaccinated against the types that lead to cancer in women, they could care less about the ones in men, eurocuck world obvs

>eurocuck world obvs
We got forced to get vaced against it until 15 years ago. Against all most deadly. But I like how you then basically jump away from your initiall point when said it was stupid and rather attack my answer

Link me to something from a scientific journal please. I picked up HPV 6 in 1998, it was active for 2 years and dormant ever since. No symptoms ever since. Seriously, I've not heard this. I've never heard high-grade and low-grade either ... so I still think it's quite possibly bullshit. High/Low grade abdominal/cervical changes I've heard of and even LSIL/HSIL but both of those are terms reserved for cervical cell change - NOT hpv.

discord
IXI]-X)7(X-[IXI
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

Believing anything or anyone on Yea Forums

I think the user is trying to tell you about how cells mature from the basal layer (where cells grow to maturity from) and that the warts HPV only infect the top layers that slough off. They dont add their viral DNA to the cell DNA and thus can be sloughed off over time meaning they "clear" from the body. The other rarer kinds that cause cancer dont typically leave. Fyi they also clear faster in men than women. That's per web MD

The body exfoliates cells naturally; think of it like reverse tetris with cells percolating up from the bottom and the old cells on top sloughing off. The wart HPVs infect the stuff at the middle to top, and take time to be exfoliated. The rare nasty kinds infect at the source so all the cells made have a large chance to become cancer.

High risk to become cancer from that strain of HPV is high grade HPV...both men and women

6 is low and causes warts...doesnt and up as cancer usually

Hes implying they dont care about men because it doesnt really affect them

Trips of truth

Lol this

>They dont add their viral DNA to the cell DNA and thus can be sloughed off over time
a virus always adds its dna, it is just dna. And it cant exist if it just attacks the epidermis, your skin basically is dead cells. No oxygen, no life. That is also why cut off warts tend to not stop bleeding. They are part of your blood and living cell system.

Dandruff

You are still feeding the troll after the whole thread constantly btfoed him off? Just ignore him and his ideas of alternative science...

Don't worry about it, 80% of sexually active people have HPV. Also just because it causes warts in one person doesn't mean it will in another.

If she wants to avoid cervical cancer and doesn't have HPV already, there's a vaccine for the strains that cause cancer.

If she cares about cervical cancer, she should get vaccinated.

slideplayer.com/slide/6865267/

how does that matter to your or my post? That user was right, you really are just trolling are ya? But at least successfull.

it shows how a virus can cause cancer, so it is relevant. It so shows a virus doesn't need living cells, doesn't have dna, can be cured and so doesn't follow biologic laws, because user says it. Easy.
Sorry for the samefag, but your stupidity made me angry

Thank God someone is following along haha

Attached: 79719120hpv-infectie-2-jpg.jpg (460x271, 58K)

This guy never learned logic or science lol

Dead cells but connected to living tissue?
Bleeds but not alive? What fucking planet are you living on?

>Bleeds but not alive?
Oh, great, step up your game. pretending to be retarded by now seems extremely off

yet you are still replying to him like a puppet, just stop. We all know, he is retarded. Step back and control your autism, but you were right..

ITT niggers and cucks who cant read

Pretty sure this
sums up how he is wrong

The Jews did HPV subtypes 9 and 11

You might want go to preventative medacine and get checked out not HPV because HPV only effects females. Could be warts or possible herpes.

it shows how a virus has dna and infect the deeper living layers. Just bleeding and blood vesel.
But i will follow
and close this thread. We both possibly spent the last 5 hours arguing non stop. Will take a work break

>5 hours
3 hours

Do it, your autism to proove someone wrong is one of the strongest I have seen in weeks.

It also shows how if affects the middle and top supposedly non living layers? Do you know the layers in the epidermis? You do realize it shows it affects both?

>infect the deeper living layers
How could a virus penetrate dead layer. It lives on the outer layer of our skin, acceppt it

Hpv is caused by warts?

Lol

I think you meant the other way around

Strike that, reverse it

Go take a shower ya pig.

He has to feel better about himself by exaggerating the time.

No wonder diseases cant be controlled, the level of retardation in here proves how many health class failures there are

Jesus christ is this thread still alive?

I got hpv once when i was 19 because i fucked every girl within a ten mile radius of my college. I got them burned off at the doctor and now im damn near 50 and they never grew back.

Truth of the matter is you either need to get vaccinated now that they have one, get ok woth getting HPV because most of the time it ain't a big deal, or get ok with being a virgin for the rest of your life.

Perspective! I like it.

I legit lol’d at this

Is the hpv the cluster of bumps on the shaft or the bumps around the edge of the head?

Op this comes next

Attached: 3-d-after-admission-there-was-skin-necrosis-of-the-penis-and-scrotum-The-widespread_Q320.jpg (320x320, 27K)

If ya got a big ____
Lemme search it

Lol willy Wonka got hpv from missy elliot's chocolate factory

The HPV is the virus. The warts on the shaft are the result. The bumps on the head are from the anal sex with men.

OP is gonna die from penile and rectal cancer RIP

Molloscum contagiosum.

Leisions? Syplilous
Spots? Warts
Pimples? Herpes.i have herpes, who fuckking shagging my gf?!

skin melty-itis

nigger aids

Just so I don't go to bed stupid, what does HPV stand for ?

stands for go google that shit faggot

>mfw my wife was a virgin when i met her
>mfw she was my second sexual partner (both virgins)
>mfw it is literally impossible for me to get an STD

can't wait for antibiotic resistant syphilis to kill all roasties and manwhores

I never gotta std, and I totally deserve one. ima slut. wat do?

Have sex with OP

I guess that's one thought, but im not into dudes?

>What the fuck did my gf give me?

One word, "Love"

the same things she's given to a dozen other guys.

this

yeah idk wtf they are but i saw a picture of them on here then realized i had super tiny ones on my dick

discord
XI]I-X)18(X-I[IX
.gg/vvftDyy

This bud.

and you've clearly no idea how many ways exist to get hpv. you may get it that way, you can have it in other ways too.

actually hpv is as common as herpes, but thats a fact and you're interesred in stories of falsehood.

finally someone who knows something!

does your girl have a dick?

you may get rid of the warts, the virus will remain and it is possible you get the warts again. also you should check your family if you can. these warts are not only to find on the private parts but als across the whole body. arm pits, neck or shoulder are quit common places too. dont blame your gf before you not know it hasn't already been in one of both of your families. even then, there are way more other ways of transfer for the virus than fucking around.

This is /Yea Forums.. no one here kissed girls in highschool

Pussy

AHAHAHAHA STUPID NIGGER OP RIP YOUR LIFE