GF Broke up with me. This shit is the only pills i got. It's Sertraline...

GF Broke up with me. This shit is the only pills i got. It's Sertraline. Is it enough to kill me if i chug crap wine with it?

Attached: 14093785751142947314814741042138704-2148120429174210941.jpg (1504x2016, 352K)

Cry for help somewhere else. If you're serious get a gun

Do it faggot

Yes take them all and drink all the wine u should die peacefully

not at all. itll just hurt real bad. no woman is worth it

>GF Broke up with me.

Attached: haha.jpg (400x300, 17K)

U have to show me that you take them at once then I'll drink with u thru video chat so u ain't bored ur last minute

Shove them up your ass you fucking faggot.

>killing yourself over a woman
Buck up son. Life goes on. You'll find a new hole to dump your load into.

Attached: 760F1850-457F-454F-9F3B-B148ADB7D932.gif (500x250, 117K)

Also I'm gonna need ur bank account number let me have ur shit dont be a greedy fag

no. wont be enough. it'd just hurt like hell for a while and you'll feel even worse. just go talk to a therapist and live to get revenge on her

>letting her win again
You don't really want to do that, do you user? Get revenge by fucking a prettier girl than her.

imagine killing yourself over some dumb girl lol

>get revenge

this guy has the right idea

I do not know if that'll kill you but don't do it user she isn't worth it fuck that bitch you don't need her it hurts brother but move on she probably out here getting a train ran on her can't let one girl be the reason your life should be over

I lost my job. I have no money left. What do i do?

Yeaaah, it's very unlikely that that'd kill you

Get a job and earn money

Jesus you assholes are dumb

buttchug the wine

Killing yourself over some whore is the biggest pussy move you can ever make.

Get a new job?

nope side effects don't include death .Diarrhea
Nausea
Headache
Insomnia
Ejaculation disorder
Dizziness
Dry mouth
Fatigue
Drowsiness
Agitation
Loss of appetite
Anxiety
Constipation
Numbness and tingling
Impotence
Sweating
Feeling unwell (malaise)
Vomiting
Pain
Weakness
Back pain
Chest pain
Increased appetite
Muscle pain
Palpitations
Runny nose
Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
Weight gain
Yawning

how much do you weigh

>hi Yea Forums can I kill myself by overdosing on Zoloft

Attached: 1548244822623.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Bro, don't kill yourself over a girl. Find a woman and move on. This dumb girl will be moving on.

Either move onto better things, or revenge fuck her best friend.

Srs, go build 10 Wells on a poor nation then and only then think of ending your life

i tried before did nothing just fucked up my liver had to get stomach pumped then a few weeks in a nut house not worth it unless you got 6k mg and can drink a fuck load i would not recommend

I work on chiller systems in downtown los angeles and high rise roofs are incredibly easy to get on, security is always retarded and theres always one roof door unlocked but it might be alarmed. By the time somebody comes to check on the alarm you would've already jumped. A cheap toolbag from harbor freight and a brisk walk is enough to convince 99% of people you are supposed to be there.

Stop faggot don't be a retard. Jerk off and move on

Attached: 1554681684784.jpg (1071x1072, 109K)