>suicide budget of ~100$

Attached: itstime.jpg (1600x1422, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/natural-health-treatment-poisons-man-180964870/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you want to kill yourself

Rope is easiest and cleanest way. Search online on how to make a proper noose so it doesn't come loose. Try and find a good strong place to hang yourself, find a concrete building and look for anchor points on the roof. You may need a ladder, you can buy the rope and rent a ladder for under $50

don't be a faggot a do the research yourself, it's not hard, you just want attention so you post on here

>tfw i was once like you
>man up, google for more than 5 min
>ez plan enganged

you're a fucking moron, exit bag is the way

>suicide budget of ~100$
Just get a credit, you're killing yourself anyway.

Debt, plain and simple. Took a huge ass loan to try something, it failed and lost ALL the money, now left with the loan, yeah kthxbai no thanks

Buy a 100$ car off kijij steal gas and a hose

Gas yo self in an alley at night

with gas prices the way they are today?!

I did research it for weeks and all of the options suck, there are some sweet sweet ways but all of them are fucking illegal where I live and good luck buying that shit on black market. You get streetshitter scammers only, as shit is really hard to get. Got a plan already but looking for new ideas

Already burned that option

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
Best bet for cheap is probably hanging. Tylenol OD+exit bag could also work

Grow up retard emo, if you couldn't even make it to the point where you own a car wtf r u doing just kys moron

Yeah rope seems to be a great option, but I'm looking for a way where whoever finds the body can't tell if it was an hero or not. Don't give a fuck if medical examiner can easily tell or not, just don't want to traumatize whoever finds the body. Rope is a dead giveaway of an hero.

Looking to kill myself, not traumatize some poor fuck that finds a hanging body.

jump off a very tall bridge / water impact.

you already know the answer as in your photo, hang yourself.

also you can apply black face and walk in to a police station pretending you have a weapon

L

exit bags no longer exist due to moralfags
Easiest, chillest and cheapest would be med od, as in a mix of sleeping pills and maybe cyanide

You can declare bankruptcy.

OTC sleeping pills are designed to prevent death but will fuck you up for life. Cyanide is hard to come by because you need a license and be in a certain field to purchase it.

Not in the US, while making you immune to the demand, you still usually go to prison.

Whoever finds your body will be affected in some way. You have to really be completely done with life to not care who finds you and how.

I am going to kill myself due to health issues fucking up the rest of my life. I have been researching it for a year now. My departure is in a few weeks.

fucking loser, get your shit together

>Cyanide is hard to come by
what? a single peach core has enough to kill you

All I'm hearing from you, OP, are excuses. Nut up or shut up
People who really want to kill themselves just do it. They don't come on an imageboard and expect others to resolve their hangups.

you seem to have the gays and like to be fucked by jamal. I dont

just get a fucking job and set up a down payment you absolute tosser

Never needed a car, money wasn't an issue. Fiancee was gifted a car, don't need two, not going to do it in her car.

Yeah but those are really hard to get where I live. Surprisingly so, thought it would be way easier to acquire them.

Yeah I'd rather kill myself than go beg a dick sucking bureaucrat cunt "pretty plz cunt can u make the loan go away?". Also starting over from scratch at 30, fuck that shit. I went all in into a thing, it failed big time, gg no re, no need to prolong this farce. Also loosing 300k caused some mental breakdown, I sometimes see angels, get visions of future events and other deranged shit like that, so it would be starting over at 30 + mental problems, just no.

$100 worth of heroin shot into your vein without having any built tolerence will forsure give you a quiet albiet incredibly eurphoric death

Ill go to jail, no option. No job would help me to pay more than 50k within a month, well except letting jerome fuck me or rob a working guy. But that in the end would be as bad as in prison

Make sure to leave a note stating that you only used heroin this one time to kill yourself, or else everyone will chalk it down to you being a closet junkie or tweaker

How much time you facing bro

If that was really the case, they would sell them minus the core. Yes the pits/seeds/cores of peaches, apples and pears contain cyanide but it's going to take a lot of those to kill you.

100? get some fentanyl and snort whilst you are alone. If you are not alone someone will call an ambulance and they will save you. Potentially...unless you got some REALLY strong shit, then you're still going to die prolly.

Not really. There was a huge case last year of an alternative "doctor" treating his wife with a peach pit against cancer and killing her in the process. But don't know if he got charged

Just buy some helium

Trust me when I tell you that no one is ever 'traumatized' be seeing some random dead faggot.
They will talk about you for all of a day and probably never think about the event again.
I know this from multiple personal experiences that I had to dig through my memory to even recall after I read your post.
People are only traumatized when it is someone they care deeply about, like if your mother found your corpse...but random Joe Schmo, he won't give a single fuck lol.

Attached: 1516217588_1.jpg (1366x768, 100K)

Tylenol OD is a terrible way to go.

I work in a hospital and watch these fucking morons waste away after they take too much and there is nothing you can do to save them. They are all miserable and remorseful before they go.

this is such a gay ass reason to kys. go to jail, do your goddamn time and stop being a fag.

you could buy a box of ibuprofen pills tho. But that'd be really nasty for you and you'd still be a fag for going gg ez instead of manning up and doing your time.

As much as I advise heroin/fentanyl is a nice painless effective way to go. My real advice is don't kill yourself like a punk ass bitch. I've got it worse than you and I soldier on you. You have to keep going.

>Whoever finds your body will be affected in some way. You have to really be completely done with life to not care who finds you and how.
Yeah wish there was a way to avoid all of that shit. It's either - body never found - declared missing, that can fuck up the minds of friends/family for years, or, body is found case closed but whoever found it gets traumatized.

How are you going to do it?

Not true.

Sounds amazing and I've considered this option, but picture you get a cheeky dealer who gives you 1/5 of the dose and you don't end up dead. I don't do heroine or any drugs so no idea how this shit works and how reliable dealers are on 1st contact.
But yeah if it would 100% work, probably one of best ways to go.
youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

>Not true.
worked great for him
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/natural-health-treatment-poisons-man-180964870/

OP stop being a bitch ass fag and face consequences you goddamn weak rat

Just run away to some 3rd world country

And stop being a fucking pussy

this mf got it right OP

Go Travel. Do you have a degree?
You can...teach english abroad. Stay there. Get married, get residency, never return to N.America.
20 years since I returned home. And I've no plans to do so in the near (or far) future.
Get out.

>me
I didn't even see these two other posts.

You need a reason why, and given future prospects for life, yeah no fuck that shit I'm out.

>you could buy a box of ibuprofen pills tho
Not going to work. Worst case scenario it fucks up your liver and you die a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible death. 0/10 would not recommend liver failure slow agony. Plz don't ever recommend this to anyone, apart from torture it's probably one of worst possible deaths.

There's no reason why. "Slave away for a shit future, because blah blah blah". Considered the +, considered the -, it's kind of obvious the future is pure shit so why even bother with this shit. Ending it now is a way better option, not even close.

>Just run away to some 3rd world country
You need money for that.

He is not wrong, a core doesn't have enough to kill you. But if you eat it, your body changes it into cyanide. Powder it down and it may be enough.

>You need money for that.
Less than you could imagine. You could save for a few months or a year. Remember, it's the rest of your life you're going for.
Don't KYS. Live a life. Show us how it's done. Come back in a few years a post some pics of how you told 'the man' to go fuck himself.
Good luck

Mfs walk from Honduras to fucking texas

Please stop making excuses, faggot.

>get visions of future events

what do you see?

Join this server before you become an hero op

Luv u

Attached: 261341AE-9C46-40CA-9B62-BA23FF31C08B.jpg (956x1024, 71K)

>You could save for a few months or a year.
I lost 300k and have like 150$ left in cash with like -6k on my account. No saving, no few months or year to work with.

alright ya goddamn pansy lemme run it down for ya. You are some worthless, good for nothing POS with no prospects for life and a strong hatred for yourself, so much so that you decided to chicken out like the lil bitch you are. You got quite a few options tho. You could roadtrip to Mexico and begin a new life, you could go to jail and become a street performer of sorts... Or you could castrate yourself and die like the goddamn pansy you are.

Attached: totoallinferno4.jpg (403x268, 76K)

He really wants to die, maybe he should hang himself from a streetlamp with a sign that says "FAGGOT"

Jump in front of a commuter train and make everyone else late for work. If you're going to go out, might as well ruin the days of as many people as possible am I right?

None of those options matter outside of personal preference, which is clear. I'd rather die than be a hobo cruising the streets. "Your future is shit, and you must live it, because blah blah blah". Nope. If that's the future, then future can go fuck itself - I'm out.

Originally I wanted to assassinate some ultra faggots from Bank for International Settlements or European Central Bank before going, but that would bring PLENTY of trouble on my family so yeah just gonna die quietly.

>no messy shit, if a shovel is required to clean up the mess then not an option
then you don't actually care, fuck off and live your shitty life.

>$5 gas mask, hose and filter from the surplus store
>$8 regulator
>$50 lpg gas bottle
Duct tape this shit together and you're set. Make sure to do it outside or in a well ventilated area.

>assassinate some bankers
Guess that made a ping on some radars!

aight mf then go slit your wrists in the bathtub and take some sleeping pills. IDK why you even come here asking for attention and then putting dumbass excuses for why you ain't gonna try x method.

YHou dont need even need that shit

youre fucking doorknob works dumbass

I'm done with this shit ass thread and OP's faggotry.

well, if you're dead set on doing it and nothing can change your mind, you could buy a bottle of pills and cheap booze for something like 70 bucks if you're lucky. could always find yourself a heroin dealer, shoot up as much as 100 bucks will get you and go that way, buy a nice sharp knife from a Walmart and go for the throat, runs you anywhere from 5-30 bucks depending on how nice the knife is you want, you could find a gun store with an indoor range, ask to try out a pistol or something before buying it and blow your head off then, running into oncoming traffic is a mixed bag since your worried about being shoveled off the street but its a free option. finally, suicide by cop is an option if the source of your trouble is a particular person/society at large, just go out for a stabbing/shooting spree and let the officers do the rest, or just swat yourself and rush the guys who come in with a knife if that's more your style. but, I'd honestly recommend trying to get through whatever it is that's fucking you up before offing yourself since shit's still got the potential to get better at least marginally.

please tell us it for to buy buttcoins

Hang yourself with a belt on a doorknob/closet pole

OP just commit a crime get free food

>nothing can change your mind
Plenty of things could change that, however those are outside of my reach. But you mean useless blah blah words, so yeah no those won't change shit.

user... OF COURSE it was for buttcoins, what you thought OP making an hero thread wasn't a retarded fuck or something?

I'm going to assume it was abount buttcoins. OP you're going to want to stay alive at least another year to watch it come back. The coppock curve on the week chart is acting like it's near a bottom and your blood in the street would be about the right timing for people who bought at the to sell at the bottom.

Go get aids faggot

use a bike changing gear wire. so when someone comes in to try to save you a knife wont cut the line

This is the best way man cant beleve i have to say this every time

Attached: Fixed+_6b7dd4314f85cc8c8a652edb464fea98.jpg (664x390, 54K)

I think this is better

Attached: Helium+mask+is+the+way+to+go+_41f63bb2efe42f58f602d4a14e45a2050.jpg (1239x795, 225K)

He needs a tank of 100% Helium and these party tanks contain 80%. They did that purposely. It won't work.

Am I the only one who thinks you should slit your wrist in a bathtub? With the shower on? I mean it’s pratically free

Trips of truth
well you ain't lying chief but still a painful way to go you can feel the warmth leave your body

lol you dont go to jail when you declare bankruptcy.
it puts a black stain on you for life, on shit like loans and the like. you wont be able to travel for 10 years and you'll have restrictions placed on you but after those 10 years are done you're good.

>You need money for that.
Not as much as you think.
$1-2k is more than enough to move to and get set up in another country, depending on the country.
t.left my home country after graduating because fuck student loans lol

ok op

don't fucking waste your life

pride parade nyc in june

shoot the joint up

don't waste your life like a pussy

Call 911 right before.

A) Now you're committed
B) Some cop or paramedic who's seen this shit 1000 times will see you and not care

Protip: wear a diaper so no one has to clean up the shit/piss your body releases when you die

Why do you fags care about cleanup? Jesus christ be a man and just fucking do it.

You need Yea Forums advice on how to fucking kill yourself?

Go jump off a fucking bridge or a skyscraper or whatever.

I get you're a complete waste of life but at least figure out how to properly kill yourself on your own.

>he doesnt know what the seashells are for