This stuff is way to smooth to be 120 proof

this stuff is way to smooth to be 120 proof

Attached: knob-creek-single-barrel-reserve-bourbon-36.jpg (458x944, 96K)

what a fucking name... knob

How's my knob taste, faggot?

what a surprise, your knob is a small batch

you guys are all fags,go figure i make a post about knob creek whiskey and it ends up being a bunch of dick jokes

Attached: 6457687.jpg (512x382, 29K)

Latent homosexuals detected.

You're an alcoholic. Me too, and Vodka tastes like water to me. I can barely taste 100 or 120 proof either.

How much did you pay for it

You love that smooth knob, don't ya?

Attached: 1497515500018.png (374x376, 221K)

was like 40-50 bucks.outside of my normal price range.but if you want to get fucked up,have a couple shots of it.because im fucked up right now

op here,not an alcoholic.ive never had more then 2 shots of the stuff in the op.always afraid of getting to drunk on it but im trashed right now and felt like drinking another shot of it.its probably something ill regret in the morning like taking shots of jose cuervo gold last night

regular 100 proof knob is like 25$. Is that stuff worth the extra money? Because 100 proof knob isn't smooth at all.

if you think regular 100 proof knob inst smooth,then no.if you've had "barrel proof"alcohol before.then it is,i feel like knob creek single barrel reserve is to smooth

Is that a place where faggots go Fly fishing?

Attached: 1554386324004.gif (369x259, 363K)

F

is it smoother than 100 proof knob? I'm still working on makers mark and this shit is like water. I wan't to get a bottle with a bite next time.

no,its a place where your mom goes cock fishing.she's on my dick right now,bitch got a wet mouth

if your mixing it with stuff like coke,its as smooth if not smoother then the 100 proof.but this shit will fuck you up so i wouldnt recommend over a couple shots

why dafuq would i spend 20$+ on whiskey if i was going to just mix it?

i dont know,fuck your butt with it for all i care.i just figured stuff thats 120 proof was better to mix with