My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Attached: IMG_4832.jpg (1536x2048, 278K)

Go knock on her dad's door and when he answers get on your knees and suck his dick

You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her Opie! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK!!

Attached: rolls.jpg (461x570, 75K)

Just put ice on your hands. They'll stop shaking soon.

but he's literally shaking right now!

Plz make original content

Dumb dog deserved it.

shaking that dad semen off his eyelashes

go to his house, smash his knee caps and shoot him in the head

Attached: 029 - 9yyHCpK.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Kill him. He deserves it.
Life in prison, but your girl won’t have to be afraid of him anymore.
Just kidding, she won’t have anyone to protect her.
Take her with you and leave. Go far away. Also try /adv/, Yea Forumstards are stupid.

The shaking would help with the dick sicking.

Step 1. Stop posting old ass bait to Yea Forums
Step 2. Go upstairs and apologize to your parents.
Step 3. Kys

So your girlfriend gets her ass beat.
You panic and manage to get a picture taken and post it on Yea Forums for advice? Then you have the nerve to say you are shaking? What a fucking pussy.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand this post. What do you do? Nothing man, your dad already got the job done.

keep her focused on succeeding rather then wasting time with revenge. he beats because he is not able to communicate. i'd recommend leaving her if she can't regain focus, she will be trained by idiots to play victim and get attention

sorry your girlfriend has a father who is still going through puberty.

You know you have to be 18 to browse this site right?

Be a man for once in your life.

Beat her even worse to prove to her dad what a pussy bitch he is.

She deserved it. You’re just too stupid and pussy whipped.

copypasta is old and stale

Don't tell your wife, and buy your daughter an ice cream.

This

>Posted on Yea Forums instead of doing something
You've already failed. She'll find a real man soon, whether you know about it or not.

Dump the girl, she is probably a mental trainwreck and it will come back to bite you in the ass, why did he beat her in the first place? for dating a nigger?

Oh it's another one of these GF got beat by her dad and im shaking threads.

Cool story, post picks of incest with her dad.

Tell her not to touch the fucking thermostat

Those injuries are clearly the result of a train explosion

Help him

Hot. Post more bruises so I can jack to them.

Put on a jacket or make a martini

Cum on the spot where she got hit then when he hits her again you can call him a fag

That seems a bit extreme user, maybe they could talk it out and settle to an "I'm sorry" and make up like nice human beings o.o