I am not racist and i have nothing against niggers

i am not racist and i have nothing against niggers

i just think they should all die

Attached: swagtika.png (400x400, 62K)

Checked. some are great people but society would be better off without the general population.

Attached: 1554532499228.gif (500x281, 731K)

white racists tears taste so good... mmmm....let me lick em all up! nom nom nom nom nom

People like you disgust me and if you can’t accept change and equality then the world will leave you behind.

Mm hm

Attached: 1553461397701.jpg (500x500, 47K)

That's fair

nice b8 m8

oh god please do leave me behind

leftards are good for nothing

So far the world is leaving niggers behind. All niggerboys are either in prison or destined for prison, and nobody wants to breed niggerbitches.

Newfag detected

Attached: Screenshot_20190403_234329.png (715x453, 199K)

>lick
>nom
Uh...

>implying they won't all die

It's the only thing we have in common, that and that we're pink on the inside.

Nothing taste better than the tears of some whining white racist bitching about nothing. mm mmmm mmm sooo finger licking good.

>bitching about nothing
there very much is a topic at hand, can you not read?

>mo dib dub dip dadda muffugin bix nood

I can't understand your nigspeak. Can you speak English?

come on white racist devil, bitch some more so i can lick up all your tasty tears... mmmm mmmm mmm nom nom nom

That's... not what he typed?
Jeez, nobody in this thread has reading comprehension, do they?

What do you call two black guys standing in a farm field......
Antique farm equipment

Even jimi hendrix?

You uh, you can't "nom" tears. Also, for someone trying to sound cool and intimidating, nom is the worst sfx to use. It's cutesy and far from what you're trying to convey here.

Newfag

which white cop hit you to make you behave like this

This is not KFC niglet

WHITE DEVIL WHITE DEVIL

Attached: pcsizx58dn8y.jpg (600x431, 39K)

I'm not? I'm just confused on why you replied to a post with a quote that had nothing to do with the tagged post.

yeah you probably aren't racist. just a psychopath. if not a psychopath, a faggot. you know you wouldn't call a big black man a nigger to his face.

the more a white racist bitches, the better those tears taste. I should round all of yall up and farm you for dem tears. maybe I can sell it tooo.. make a fortune.

>implying you're not a newfag

At least you would have a job

Nobody is bitching except you. Quit crying about racism and go hustle your demo CD on the street corner or whatever you do

Well of course not, that's not socially acceptable. Would you take a shit completely naked in the middle of a playground? No? What a pussy.
I'm convinced you don't read posts and just haphazardly tag them then type out your strange fascination with tears.
>implying this is a valid argument and not just a cop-out for other newfags to think they're totally epic pwning people on Yea Forums
I'm so sorry for your parents.

Don't forget to put gas in your Lincoln Continental before you go

>thinks being here for 6 months makes him an oldfag

Attached: 5650133547.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

nah, niggers are fine, it's the middle east I want to see destroyed. Niggers just need some edumacation

Now when did I say that?

fuck white devil... your tears taste so fucking good.. nom nom nom nom nom....you can be my tear piggy at my tear farm im opening up soon. you'll get to cry all day long there.

Well you've only been here 6 months and you think you're not a raging newfag

explain how i'm a pussy for not taking a shit in a playground though. we both wouldn't do that. so according to your own logic, you're a pussy? no?

>you can be my tear piggy at my tear farm

Top kek. I didn't know niggers could be this childish.

But you can't afford farmland when your only money is welfare.

I've been here quite longer than six months, I'm not sure where you're getting your info but it's faulty.
At least I'm not the one hyperfixated on arbitrary things like time spent on a website for validation. Just saying, buddy.

Actually I'm more of a dick but yeah, thanks for actually having a brain in this dumbass thread.

>continually taking his bait

You really are a fucking newfag

>At least I'm not the one hyperfixated on arbitrary things like time spent on a website for validation

Just what a newfag would say.

oh yeah keep them tears coming white devil... im gonna be so full by the end of this thread... nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom....

>it's b-bait lol! g-got him!
Irony is never an excuse for autism.
Point proven, carry on.

Attached: 1550339218345.jpg (750x750, 91K)

Do you get free wifi with section 8? How are you even online?

>still replying

Jesus faggot this is the gayest fucking slapfight I've seen in a year get a fucking job

thanks for being smart enough to admit it

Aren't you supposed to be at work black user
O wait

And why assume I don't have one? Seems out of nowhere.
>le greentext

mmmm white devil tears are the sweetest thing ever...nom nom nom nom nom... especially the retarded ones..nom nom nom... say tear piggy? think you can fill me up a full bucket of dem tears of yours?

Niggers will kill themselves off. No need for these hate threads.

Attached: 797D883C-1F6C-4E44-8E28-FB89994F16BC.jpg (1020x1024, 83K)

keep up dem teers white devil knowwhatimsayin you be cryin knowwhatimsayin

Attached: 1538328333807.png (443x419, 254K)

Someone has to bury the bodies and clean up the mess

nom nom nom nom ^_^_^_^ white tears nom nom nom ^____^

Attached: 1510137515960.png (1215x682, 49K)

Double shame if you forgot to sage, idiots.

Attached: You+couldnt+comeback+to+what+i+said+so+you+arbitrarily+_23a1a6ee9e4d8f2a6dc85bb2eb503be3.png (1155x852, 104K)

don't pretend your black my little tear piggy... now give me more of them white devil tears of yours. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM fuck...they so good.

>just read about sage on Encylopedia Dramatica

Can't sage anymore retard

nom nom nom nom ^____________________^

I can't help to imagine a fat, smelly neckbeard when I see a guy arguing about someone being a newfag or not for more than 1 post.

Now don't you white devils go no where now... i got to go shit out all those tears I done ate from you. bye bye

Is he still using nom?
It's so weird. Please use something else. It makes you look like a weeaboo and that's a white people thing. Almost like this guy isn't actually black or something hmmmmm

and they all will, someday. just like the rest of us.

better go now... gotta go shit out dem white devil tears I done ate... brb. I'm so happy I can eat me an endless supply of those delicious white devil tears. mmm mmmm mmm finger lickin ggood.

>everyone is a fat smelly neckbeard unlike myself

Wow Brad Pitt is that you? What an honor that you graced our thread

I always imagine a 23 year old, pasty-ass, 140lb weakling whenever user resorts to "hurr hurr fat neckbeards everywhere"

Gonna NOM NOM on your white tears so hard desu~~~ ^____________________________________^ *holds up spork*

Newfag.

Hit a nerve?

Prison issue

Okay, you got a fuckin giggle out of me.

>types more than 2 lines
>LOL GOT IM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC WINZOR. U GOT PWNED.

Wasn't me but thanks for confirming it.

stop. really, just stop

Imagine being so pathetic that you try to show off your intellectual superiority by getting all your polpals from your cute little all-male all-virgin discord to post "niggers die!!!" "hate jews!!" on Yea Forums for literal days on end

this is bound to be just as effective as your anti gilette campaign