Why do the democrats want open borders?

Why do the democrats want open borders?

Attached: 1538356474353.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pilotonline.com/opinion/letters/article_d6db5992-c73f-5ce8-8446-d178bfe947be.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they want more surprise sex and yoinking

This is the last place you should be asking this.

why?

>because Yea Forums is rayciss n shieet

oh

I’m only open borders for women between 17-25 who have no children or spouse.

They're spics, they all have multiple children at that age

Not all and I support open borders for them and them only. They shouldn’t even have to fill out paper work.

To the moderates its mostly about the wall being ineffective and expensive. As you get more extreme to the left its about the belief that everyone has a right to decent life regardless of where a border is drawn. Also nationalism isn't that strong the further away from the right you get.

Yeah, you can come up with a thousand rebuttals to both sides, but this is just how us lefties think.

But why? The excuse they're making for these people don't even make sense. They're "fleeing" their country because of gangs? Give me a fucking break. So if a war ever happens here what are you telling me, these fucking spics are gonna high tail it outta here too? Not to mention they turn everywhere they live into a fucking third world, high crime infested dump.

So in other words it's because you faggots hate America, is why you want open borders?

Its more either a) don't care or b) think America should be a moral beacon that should set an example/standard for kindness.

Because everyone deserves a haram of bitches faggot. Right now only top 20% of males are servicing women. Males are having less sex than ever before. Not enough women for men.

I don’t give a shit why they’re coming. Are they 17-25 and childless? If yes, they can come in.

Don't you guys fill everywhere with trailer parks, meth and incest? Or do these absolutes lack nuance?

Not wanting your country overrun with illegals, is not racist.

Because you dont want the current generation out in the fields picking strawberries, do ya

theyre upset you wont vote for them so they want to replace you with people who will

This is why the incel movement is growing. More women would reduce unhappiness quite a bit.

The reason people think its racism is because you only talk about the brown/Mexican people and never the European/Canadians of which make up a huge proportion of illegals.

Yeah, fuck that shit. These people need to fuck off and fix their own countries.

>being this blue pilled

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)

>European/Canadians of which make up a huge proportion of illegals.
Sauce?

Point to the Canadian barrio here, where you need a phone app to not step in human shit.

I think most accept Mexicans and Canadians. In all fairness some Mexicans can pass for white. I lived in SoCal and met many who did. It’s the Indians from Guatemala and Honduras that people fear.

Because the vast majority of the people that come here illegally are spics, and people like you that refuse to accept this FACT and consider it "racist" that people point this out are part of the problem. Fuck off with this PC bullshit.

Its like Bill Hicks said, my parents fucked here. Thats about it. I got other shit I've actually done to be proud of.

You people have been terrified of the country dissolving from immigrants for hundreds of years. Its not gonna happen.

Get off Yea Forums and find something more useful than some imaginary line on a map to get care about.

My hometown is now 90% spics. It certainly can happen and will if they just keep coming.

Also you rant about "spics" and wonder why you're perceived as racist.

Also dogwhistling doesn't work when everyone knows what you're talking about.

to sow salt into the fields of America

US never turned into new Ireland or new Italy yet your grandpa said the exact same things about them.

I don't give a shit if you think I'm racist, it doesn't change the fact that most of these people are spics and potential democrat voters for the left. The only reason the left considers it "dogwhistling" and "racist" is because they KNOW this is really the case and that spics are the ones who refuse to follow the immigration laws that we have.

Then why does every place they move too look like and function as the exact same shit hole they just came from? Crime, drugs, shitty spanish music and signs in spanish, police sirens all over the place. It's a fucking joke.

They came over in small groups, on slow ships. They came to be American and find the American dream. The shambling hordes coming out of Central America are just coming to be slaves for the 1% and be a drag on the system, until there's enough of them to supplant the system in their favor. Don't be fucking naive, our (((leadership))) certainly is.

Jesus christ, you have any idea how conservative Latinos actually are? They're hardcore Catholics with strict family values. They are only voting Democrat because your side constantly demonises the shit out of them.

come to east coast. We have Irish and Italians here. Irish are just Mexicans with lighter skin and Italians look like Mexicans. Literally no difference.

>Jesus christ, you have any idea how conservative Latinos actually are
And there it is, the "spics vote for GOP" argument. Even though there is literally ZERO evidence of this and everywhere spics live is a democrat hell hole. But please, keep trying to convince everyone that spics are (((conservative))), just like how you keep pushing the lie that you don't want to ban guns, nobody fucking believes you.

I literally said they vote Democrat.

Is this why you have to rely on national and white pride because you have no reading comprehension and failed at everything else in life so you gotta fall back on shit you have nothing to do with?

Yeah sure thing Juan, learn how to fucking speak English then we'll talk

No one is conservative. The top 1% of Jews continually support wars that get white working class men killed, healthcare taken away and all because muh abortion.

Two predominantly white states like West Virginia and Kentucky love obamacare and use government benefits. The only reason why the country is wealthy is because of all the liberal blue states that create wealth.

im sure giving them free shit also helps

Okay Mr. Goldstein

You no damn well the Irish act like niggers. Connor mcgregor is an example of how every Irish kid in Boston behaves. I live here and see it all the time.

Then explain to me why every single spic country is a leftist shit hole. WHERE is this supposed conservative values that they have? It's just another bullshit lie you liberals love to spew to hide your real intentions, which is flood the US with low IQ democrat voters.

They mostly don't (instead "same level of immigration as now" is the most popular position).

However, they should want more immigration. Low-skilled immigration has no detectable effect on native wages and high-skill immigration raises wages for natives.

For example: pilotonline.com/opinion/letters/article_d6db5992-c73f-5ce8-8446-d178bfe947be.html

Attached: immig_summary_wages.png (1530x964, 355K)

You do realize Latin America has wealthy countries too? They have class issues, not necessarily wealth. Mexico and Brazil have larger GDPs than many European countries. Brazil is top 10 and Mexico is in the top 15 countries in the world.

They're strict Catholics with a strong emphasis on family values and are virulently anti abortion. It really shouldn't be hard for your side to court that.

Then tell your spic buddies to stay in fucking Mexico if it's so great and wealthy. We're fucking full in the US.

Lets be honest, someone’s got to dry clean your suits (Ming ting) and mow your lawn (Juan). If poor fags remain poor in a country that allows for such growth, its their issue. Survival of the fittest.

So are you gonna show me this list of spic countries with conservative values or what?

Illegals help influence elections in states that would have a strong red presence otherwise.

the right argues in bad faith, all lefties trying to argue here are fucking retarded

kill yourselves, conservatives.

I'm still waiting for that list faggot. You can keep crying after you show me.

Our immigration issues are from Central American.

And what country do they go through to get here? Mexico

Colombia, Peru, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Ecuador and the list goes on and on. But you probably think its all just Venezuela right?

list? not sure what you’re talking about.

We need to start deporting retards that give nothing. The goal should be to deport any retard to some island, like Europeans did with Australia and import the smart people of the world.

There's nothing conservative about any of those fucking countries, nice try though

Great idea, we should start with you

... what do you think conservative means?

you’re literally racist, you’re using a slur you fucking idiot. that’s fucking racist lmao

can you conservative incel fucks stay in /pol/ jesus

Time to remove the south. They are dragging us down. They only care about Mountain Dew, meth and heroin.

yup, every town in a 20 mi radius is just this where i live. not even trolling, this area would be 100% better w/o crackers

Niggers in the south are the worst. It’s not just the whites. Black southerners are murderous. I think it’s just the culture. Too much obesity, drugs and violence. They can rehash slavery and the war themselves.

You know, you could always leave and move to a spic or nigger country if you hate whites so much. Of course you faggots never do this though because you would be dead within a fucking week if you did.

You'll get your chance, some version of civil war is right around the corner. Make sure to train all your dick girls how to shoot.

Dude we have drones and chemical weapons. You will dead by Ebola.

They believe that immigrants will overwhelmingly vote Democratic. It's their way of securing elections for decades to come.

You have none of that.

Ignore him. Every answer you recieve to a question on Yea Forums is 100% serious and educational. Don't even fact check.

We have jews. Also suicidal muslim.

>SPICS ARE SUPER DUPER CONSERVATIVE GUYS WE SWEAR
>WE'RE NOT LYING THEY DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT THATS WHY WE WANT OPEN BORDERS

Uh huh, you spics are REAL conservative all right

Attached: fivethirtyeight-0908-TXmargins08-blog480.png (480x460, 21K)

I also love the part where you say

>DUDE WE'RE CONSERVATIVE AS FUCK JUST IGNORE THE FACT WE TURNED CALIFORNIA INTO A DEMOCRAT SHIT HOLE MAN WE'RE REAL CONSERVATIVE LMAO

Fuck off with this bullshit

How about when a drone drops some bubonic plague on your wife and kids?

CA is the wealthiest state in the country. 5th largest economy and lots of economic growth. Where do Ben shapiro and Ann Coulter live? CA. Most famous conservatives live in blue states.

Which of those cities are the wealthiest and most populated? I’m assuming the blue, that’s how it always is. Red is dead.

Controlled immigration is not the same as open borders. Open borders means the destruction of your country unless you're so shit noone wants to come in.

They think being against the murder of babies automatically makes you a conservative.

That and being religious. It just makes me laugh because it's such a blatant lie.

Open boarders is a right-wing idea, not a Democrat platform.

The Libertarian Party *literally* has open boarders, the free movement of labor, on their platform.

I'm not joking.

Attached: LOLBrit.png (1986x1024, 325K)

>
>Jesus christ, you have any idea how conservative Latinos actually are? They're hardcore Catholics with strict family values. They are only voting Democrat because your side constantly demonises the shit out of them.
Bullshit, the ones who have a paying FT job, paying taxes, are legitimate citizens are the only one that may vote R. If they're in a border city/sanctuary city, it's D for the Gibs

Or, maybe, they don't vote for retards who say the noise from windmills causes cancer.

Just maybe.

the question is why jews push you to open borders while they have closed borders and take land from others

Attached: map-of-territories-occupied-by-israel-4[1].jpg (1200x660, 125K)