How much money would you pay billie eilish to kick you in the balls as hard as she can barefoot

how much money would you pay billie eilish to kick you in the balls as hard as she can barefoot

Attached: billie_ellish.jpg (1642x924, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

id pay a ton to kick billie eilish in the balls

i wonder if kicking a girl in the cunt hurts as much as when you kick a guy in the balls

Sales slump and this is your idea of marketing

her face aint bad though,just think of it as a way to feel billie's feet on your cock for free

fuck,i mean her feet aint bad.not her face

Nothing, she’s a minor, don’t be disgusting

>she's a minor

getting kicked in the balls can be sexual,or it could be not sexual.your probably a perv yourself since you affiliated it with something sexual

I'd imagine she has really long sharp unkempt toenails so I would not not pay her to kick me in the testicles barefoot.

she has pictures of her barefeet on the internet and she seems like she keeps them good enough like any other chick

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

Te8

Attached: 1504616157989.png (695x900, 160K)

I don't care.

It's not comparable, the testicles are basically the ovaries' Counterpart. Kicking a woman's vagina would be like if someone kicked your dick. Not very painful.

omfg stop this cancer now

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
KYS
SAGE
SAGE

Attached: 1543849024680.jpg (1000x1000, 548K)

About tree fiddy.

you cared enough to specifically point out her "long,sharp unkempt toenails"which anybody who has been on her wikifeet page can prove she does not have though

MOOODS OP IS LOOSE AGAIN
>SAGE
>SAGE

it does not, but it hurts a shit ton for them still. Balls are worse by a significant amount. I've heard the cunt punt is like being kicked in the asshole but worse since the pubic bone is there and its right at the synthesis pubis, a cartilage-y piece that acts as a fracture point, so a hard enough kick will literally break the bone. A kick that hard would turn our balls to jam though, so we got it worse still

Attached: xpelvis-labelled.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JE_IIVArJH.jpg (480x412, 30K)

>SAGE>SAGE>SAGE>SAGE>SAGE>SAGE>SAGE>SAGE>SAGE>SAGE>SAGE>SAGE

only in your faggot country, if she flies over here she's legal >:)

>wikifeet

Attached: 18723252.png (568x638, 200K)

How does that in any way indicate that I care about what her feet actually look like? I told you that is how I imagine her toenails. I don't care how they actually look at all and I haven't looked up any pictures of them on "wikifeet". How fuck in the head do you have to be to use a website like that and actually know the condition of some whore's toenails?

if you dont care,then why take the time to type out to random strangers what you think her toenails look like? your a footfag bruh,aint nothin wrong with foot fetish's

first dubs
second omg tel me wikifeet is real, you sick fucks

0$

>he doesnt know about wikifeet

this is a good day, wikifeet is real

Do you understand what i don't care about or are you just insane ? I'm not going to explain it again just go get some help and stop going on wikifeet.

>mfw that dumb bitch woahvicky got feet of the day on wikifeet

Why do you keep spamming this trap everywhere?

op here,she aint no trap.she's a beautiful lady who needs to be pampered

>hurr durr,feet fetish's are wierd.now excuse me while i lick the asshole of my girlfriend and think its a more normal fetish

I never said that it's weird and I never said anything about licking a girl's ass. All I said is that I don't care what her actual feet look like. The image in my mind of her having really bad toenails is what's stopping me from letting her kick me in the balls barefoot. That is all. If this image weren't burned into my mind I would allow it but nope. I don't have anything against foot fetish. I just think wikifeet is a degenerate poorly designed normalfag website. And what I have against you is that you're a schizophrenic retard that can't read and insists on telling me about things that I have said I don't care about.

>i never said its wierd

you were the one who brought up the point about her toenails though.trust me,ive been in enough feet threads on Yea Forums to see your the type of person who thinks foot fetish's are wierd even though its one of the most normal fetish's out there

also,you claim to have nothing against foot fetish's.yet your bitching about a website that only people with foot fetish's would visit

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (1080x1228, 101K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

Attached: 3.jpg (499x499, 75K)

I brought up her toenails because that is what I imagined and I don't want sharp toenails kicking me in the balls? Is that so hard to understand? That I don't want punctures and lacerations on my testicles? I'm not into that, I'm sorry if you are.
Wikifeet is poorly designed and has a pretty shitty collection of pictures and little to no quality control. It's pretty much just a fucking shock website. That's meant to get a chuckle out of people when a celebrity namedrops it on some talk show when they talk about googling themselves. It's not a good image archive at all and you're better off just finding the images yourself in higher qualities and outside of their shitty interface.

either way,the whole "toenails"point.im just basing my opinion on what ive seen on wikifeet,her nails dont look like they'd be long or sharp

i will say this though,she has some pretty ugly feet

>she

God damm
Already got those dead eyes

>implying you wouldnt be slurping her dick if she had one

I'm not a liberal.

A self hating faggot then. It's OK, you can come out of the closet.

This guy's point has been proven, you're using a meme to get your nigger loving whore attention because no one likes her already shitty music anymore

Can I start a layaway account?

I'd kick this guy in the nuts for free.

eye darting and tics from tourette syndrome

at least that's the cover story

punch a bitch in the tit and see how much she loses her mind from the pain

most if not all bitch's ive seen have 0 pain tolerance.so i dont see your point,punch a bitch anywhere on her body and she'll lose her mind

veganism.

Attached: v.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

Attached: n5.jpg (720x720, 47K)

You've never had a redheaded gf then.

negative 100,000

He barely passed as a girl when he was young. Most traps pass when younger. This dude gonna be Caitlin Jenner when he grows up.

Or it's from taking it up his ass from sweaty old men to get a recording contract.

why not,maybe she would feel bad after it and offer to suck on them to make them feel better

Do you have the next pic where he stands up and shows his feminine penis? I accidently deleted it.