Were you hit as a kid?

Were you hit as a kid?

Attached: 8BDAE27F-F785-43A0-9815-80CBE9F85C1E.jpg (1600x1067, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im still hit

Attached: Hit_(DBS).png (400x681, 107K)

I'd hit it.

When I was a little shit, 2-6, when I would do dangerous shit

My dad locked me in a sauna for about 3 hours when I was 6.

The only times I would get hit as a child is if I didn’t do good on a test/ wasn’t trying in school but that stopped after the age of 10

No never, my mom was strict but never hit me.
Still i wonder where the urge to hit the GF comes from.

remember the time my father choked me. Thought I was going to die for sure and got over it. Kinda fucked me up.

Hi hit

t.bart

I was hit only when I did stupid things. Such as being a pyromaniac and nearly setting the house on fire. Or running into the street when there was an oncoming car

my mother hit me a few times. from what i remember i deserved it

Hi hit I'm dad.

if was being irritating when my father was drunkingly watching tv he would just throw me on the ground and kick me in the stomach

yeah.

Sure..

Hit? No. Neglected severely? Ya

Don't worry, I'll hit you so you won't feel left.

Too few are today

ok

Attached: 896-504-bojko-borisov.jpg (896x504, 40K)

Once when pops was ejaculating in my anus I moaned a little and he spanked me in euphoria. I started crying. It was fucking traumatizing. He never did that again though. All the other intercourses were pure pleasure.

in middle school girls used to challenge themselves to hug me

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

Xa8

My mum would slap my arse. It wasn't so bad, but my dad slapping my arse... was bad.

Yes, my father an pure blooded irish guy (american tho) wasnt shy about hitting me. Thankfully i was a very fast runner and he didnt stand a chance of keeping up with me. He is the kinds of guy who would never hit a woman but since im a guy that made me fair game.

So my big sisters never had to deal with that.

As a kid he was very strict with me and would get drunk and become physically and verbally abusive while my sisters got to do almost whatever.

The worst he did to them was thrash The oldest ones room once and take her door for driving drunk and smash the others ones stuff and ground her cause she got caught doing cocaine by the oldest.

Once he started to choke me cause i was up at around 10:30 on saturday playing xbox live and i didnt want to go to bed. My sister and mother had to pull him off me and my mother stopped me from calling the police. I was 12.

I was very short, skinny and meek, He was big and scary but eventually i got to be 17, he was no longer taller than me and i wasnt shy to hit back, and i did. He tried to push me down the stairs once and i caught myself and clocked him.

One time i did something minor and he flipped and overreacted (which he always did) and he knew if he tried to touch me i would fight back so he tried to take off the door to my room and i punch him square in the eye.

That is when he learned he couldnt pull that shit no more.

School punchbag

Yeah, I got hit for being dumb and for doing dumb shit.
My dad used to hit me with a leather belt that he now gave me to wear.
In a way, it feels great to wear it. Kind of like a big boy pass.

10/10

Constantly.
Thank god for it, I was a total out of control shit as a child and teen, I laughed at my parents for time outs, restrictions and general talks about feelings. I'd be in jail at best or dead if I hadn't forced my father to be a fucking brutal tyrant.

A few times for meaningless shit
They are not bad parents but today im some sort of neet. I guess they are paying now

Also he tried to push me down the stairs cause he saw me going into the back yard with a bag of weed in my hand. idk why didnt have it in my pocket.

At this point in my life he knew i smoked weed and he wasnt gonna stop me, he was just mad i had it in the open. Meanwhile he never cared about my sisters smoking pot and to this day if the oldest sister is over she will roll a blunt in the kitchen.

Also he was smoking pot when he was in the 6th grade and use to grow and sell it. Before he had any of us kids. The mf i think has bi polar or some shit

So it's his fault we have to put up with your shit?

You just turned me to anti-spanking.

Spanking isnt shit. I dont have a problem with me being spanked as a kid. Its the other shit i had to deal with that im still bitter about.

Okay, cool: spanking's still fine. Whatever your dad did to keep you alive? Fuck that.

My parents beat me black and blue from a young age and by the time i was 12 i was running shit locally selling cigarettes and stolen watches at school i moved on to selling hash and E and then went into wholesale distribution importing shit by the Tonne- Lived it, fucked it, made it lost it killed it in jail and survived a double stretch with a few cuts and bruises a 30 year career of crime and retribution. Now? Now I have turned into my father because i dont beat my kids like my farther did me but i do shout at them and scare the shit out of them because i wont make my kids into me- a product of extreme physical violence. i survived. You can too.

There were permanently blue marks on my ass in various stages of healing
Also ive got my face fucked up so bad one time that i culdnt go to school for weeks because id probably be taken away by the social services

Yes. My Mother was alone with me and my three brothers, she was overtaxed and alcoholic. She hit me multiple times in the face, sometimes with a leather belt. I still love her

I agree with you on that. That guys father went to far.

When I was a kid, it was accepted that "corporal punishment" was just part of the spectrum of
normal discipline that had to be enforced in schools.

Most schools did not allow corporal punishment to be administered to girls, but boys could be beaten in various ways including:
(a) beaten using a "cane" either on the outstretched hand or buttocks;
(b) beaten using a leather belt or strap, sometimes called a "tawse" usually on the buttocks or backs of the thighs;
(c) beaten using the rubber sole of a large adult plimsoll shoe usually on the buttocks.

These beatings were usually administered in either "four of the best", or "six of the best";
i.e. four or six strokes, using the hardest force that the School Master could apply with his preferred weapon.

You could be beaten, from upwards of age seven, for things such as being late to class, failing arithmetic or spelling tests, "talking out of turn" (e.g. saying something out loud without putting your hand up to wait for permission to do so), whispering to a classmate in an attempt to circumvent the rule requiring permission to speak, "cheeking the Masters" (e.g. laughing if they said, or did, something funny, like farting that they did not intend to be funny), and many other arbitrary transgressions, that were sometimes just invented ad hoc (e.g. 'patronising' the girls from the local Catholic School, if you were a pupil at the local Protestant School), or setting the fire extinguishers off - even if there was a fire (e.g. lab technician lighting a Bunsen burner to make some toast, or Junior Prefect sparking up a bowl of "Fine Shag" during the lunch break)

In my asshole by my step-dad's cock.

Were also blowing the older kids for acceptance

Attached: 3899317985.jpg (1014x1670, 118K)

No wonder boomers are such a bunch brainwashed retards

no, just once as a kid, my mother slaped me cause i told her i wanted her to die (she was bothering me for some reason i dont remenber). And once as a teen (17 yo) my father punched my in the eye (blackeyed) cause he started sperging out on the way i served my salad and i told him to leave me alone. Then he told me to leave and i said no and then the fucker stood up all violent and walked to me in orther to punch me and so i trew some liquid to him and the faggot punched me. (i dont remember if the trowing was this day of the day before or after the punch, actually)
As allways, he said it was my fault but he was the real sperg there.

No I hit them. I physical beat my mother and father into submission to assert my dominance and to bring myself into manhood. I was the head of our household at 14 until my brother aged and became the alpha male at 22. I am still feared by my relatives outside of my immediate family and my presence is known within.

Attached: 158765685457.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

not much aside from the occasional smack upside the head for doing dumb shit. I wasn't that bad a kid

hahahaa
is this a larp or you are a nigger?

pS:also was hitted on the top of my head by my mother a lot

The elite hacker known as Yea Forums never reveals his secrets.

how can i hide all the replies of blankposts like this one ??

kek

every single day from 3-12

Occasionally i was hit, but rarely. my parents were more fond of stripping everything i held dear to my heart if i didn't tow the line.

everything was gone a couple times. all toys, tv, even my pet fish. i remember my bedroom having nothing but my clothes in it for 2 weeks and after school i had to sit in my room all night until it was time to sleep. Kinda like prison actually. a barren room with nothing but a bed, clothes and a bathroom 5 feet from your bedroom.

Attached: RGF2jwW.jpg (900x594, 74K)

Attached: 5286B807-760F-449F-80AB-8A23109D660A.gif (250x190, 1.97M)

Yes, up until I held her (mom) down and told her to stop or else. I've never hit my children or wife and I've never physically abused another person even though my job involves killing people (milfag)

I got 'the belt'.

>sometimes

My dad made me pick the belt.

>milfag
based nemesis poster

i got belted and i think all it did was make my think my dad was an asshole, and make me more secretive about when i fucked shit up.

i don't think it's a useful way to enforce rules on children. even now i view my dad as the "punisher" and my mom as "the friend". not for any particulars of their character but because my dad did the belting and i didn't want to be around him.

i certainly wont beat my kids if i have them. there are just better ways of reinforcing or punishing behavior.

Attached: 7kO2q.png (580x633, 653K)

Yes.
But thankfully, I have a high pain tolerance.
But unfortunately, one day it resulted in my parents being unable to get "their point" across, which ended with in me being hospitalised and put in artificial coma for 2 weeks. Or was it 4 weeks?

Never hit me, but threatened to more often than not. My dad is the kind of overreaction and even my very first memory is him holding me down on the bed screaming in my face. I was 3. He kept that shot up til I turned 14 and he pushed me too far one day so I clocked him in the head with the claw side of a hammer. He btfo after that

>mother and father didn't get along
>mother was an alcoholic
>never missed an opportunity to hit me
>wouldn't do it while father was around
>finally father sick of her shit and leaves
>mother came right and says that she hates me because I remind her of him
>goes from hitting to using a leather belt
>became numb to the pain
>one day she tells me to drop my pants and stand in the corner
>figured the belt is coming out
>instead she winds up and kicked me in the balls
>on the floor in pain and she pulled me back up
>me eyes were either closed or watery because I was crying and didn't notice and she kicked me in the balls again
>becomes her favorite thing to do
>didn't have to do anything bad. if she was in a bad mood, BOOM a kick to the balls
>one day my uncle and aunt show up, pack my clothes and we leave
>never hear from my mother again

Now I have balls that don't work and a never ending hatred of women
>one day I did something wrong and she tel

did he ded?

how old where you? i once got kicked at the balls so badly by a jock as a kid it migh have left me sterile.

if you count spanking my dad spanked the shit out of me once or twice

Yeah

10-11