I'm going to be 20 soon and I have still yet to have a girlfriend. As a matter of fact...

I'm going to be 20 soon and I have still yet to have a girlfriend. As a matter of fact, I haven't even really had a "fling". I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I've just kinda been waiting for someone to come along that I really enjoy spending time with, but that person has yet to show themselves. I've become increasingly isolated and unmotivated to do my responsibilities. I feel like I'm heading down a dangerous path but can't find a way to remedy it. Wtf do I do.

Pic related is bait so that you fags actually talk to me.

Attached: 1520464515617.jpg (1080x1286, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
anonfile.com/h6NamaZ3m4/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Eng_pdf
anonfile.com/W1M4m8Z0m7/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Bulgarian_pdf
anonfile.com/cfN5m6Zcma/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Czech_pdf
anonfile.com/n3N3m5Zdm0/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._French_pdf
anonfile.com/tcNdmcZfmc/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Russian_pdf
anonfile.com/43bbeca0nd/branton_doks_ger_png
anonfile.com/ybbbe1adn5/branton_doks_eng_png
anonfile.com/Obbbe0a2n8/Brenton_Doctrine_jpg
anonfile.com/9aI5k2a8n7/DINa4_Brenton_Tarrant_graffity_template_png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm currently 32. I had a one-night stand with an ex friend's ex-girlfriend when I was 20. Didn't really break the sex ice or anything. If you want to get laid you have to constantly keep fucking trying and it's too much I can't be bothered

It’s okay mane I’m about to turn 20 soon and I’m in the same boat I think I got about one more year if things don’t go positive I’ll probaly end it bro

Do you have friends or some kind of social life? Do you go to college? If you want a girlfriend you gotta put yourself in situations to meet women. Girls aren't going to approach you randomly on the fucking street.

go outside. meet people. hang out and stuff. not every girl you run into is gonna like you, you’ll have to get used to that.

eventually you’ll meet a girl and you’ll start bullshitting and you’ll like each other and then you meet up after the fact and then, just then, you might become gf and bf

and when that doesn’t work you do it over again

Yeah I go to college, but I commute so naturally its tougher for me to network and develop close relationships. It doesn't help that I'm not necessarily introverted but I don't really enjoy making small talk with strangers. I guess I'm fucked. I wouldn't wish my mentality on my worst enemy, it has caused me a lot of loneliness

Attached: 1520464573120.jpg (750x900, 111K)

didn’t read a word moar of her

I'm 32. I had a girlfriend when I was 24, haven't since. Tried dating sites, but other than a couple one-off dates, haven't found anyone I was interested in who is interested in me. I just try not to think about it.

Attached: 1498968337063.gif (350x261, 966K)

Attached: 5956686375.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

Well if you're in college you have plenty of opportunities to meet girls. You don't have to live on campus or any of that bullshit, you just have to be able to make a move. No offense man but you sound like you have zero confident in yourself, so try to fix that first. If you're insecure, not confident and feel bad about yourself women will pick up on that. But yeah, you should be taking advantage of being in college because it's easy as fuck to meet girls there.

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

J80

Attached: 1438990223338 (1).jpg (1280x720, 140K)

I was 21 before I had a girlfriend. I had tons of 1 night stands and girls liked me I just never had a connection. I'm 40 and married now. I was antisocial yet also had Chad qualities

Die in a fire.

First learn a bit about the psychology of how male and female attraction and attractiveness work;
second get lifting, you don't have to be a beast or anything, just lift;
third make some friends if you don't have any, go to courses or some shit, this also ties to the fourth point;
fourth meet women you're attracted to Yes, just talk to them. It'll suck at first and you'll probably embarass yourself. But then you'll be surprised not too long after when girls start reacting positively to you. Then you'll be confident
Fifth, practice practice practice

>It’s okay mane
It's NOT OK.
I was both of you back when I was 20.
Take this as a message from your future self.
NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU.
You can beat your head against that wall forever, and it will never come to anything.
You just aren't a real person in the eyes of most people, and there's no use in pretending.
I'm not saying "kill yourself", but I can't offer any actual hope, either.
Do whatever it takes to let yourself sleep at night, but remember: liquor has almost as many calories as beer.

Attached: 1445141435046.jpg (790x1053, 98K)

I'm in a similar situation to OP, should I start working out more? Do girls actually flock to that shit or is it not worth my time?

Attached: 1524927167273.jpg (540x960, 200K)

how old are you, old man?

Attached: 9592083519.jpg (1016x1476, 84K)

Well it is not just about looking good user.
You will look better and that will help
But you will be unconsciously more confident and that will be more attractive to girls.
Unless you turn into a muscular douche.

Some girls definitely flock to you if you're fit, but it's not a requirement either. If you wanna work out it should be because you enjoy it, not just for the hopes you'll get laid.

That sounds like your deal. Don't try to get these young bros to give up just because you have

Sophia Diamond, go beat your dick off like the rest of us cultured anons

Attached: SophiaDiamond.jpg (1080x1129, 110K)

It's actually fairly easy if your willing to be a bit patient and break out of your norm.

First off you are 20, don't think too hard about it. I have friends that didn't really get into the dating/sex scene almost until they hit their mid twenties. Theres literally nothing wrong with that and its almost always by choice of how you live. If you aren't too worried about meeting a woman, then continue to do so. You don't accidentally fall into relationships a majority of the time.

A couple pointers though to actually help.

1. If you just want sex when you hit 21 go to the bars/clubs. Online dating is also a good option. Really easy to hit up women for easy sex if thats literally your only goal.

2. If you want something more real, then join clubs. I cant speak for your college or city, but every university and major city im aware of has countless activities. Do things you are interested in or already enjoy. I joined the city's fire department as a volunteer, mountain hiking, and kyacking groups. Im looking at possibly volunteering for the local animal shelter too as I love animals and used to do volunteer work for the elderly and homeless as a child.

These groups have me meeting a lot of people. The firefighter volunteer gives me a lot to talk about with women which instantly makes the conversation more interesting. The other groups get me into new groups and there are plenty of women in said groups. If Im not making a prospective partner at least im making friends.

The same can apply for all clubs. You dont have to partake in mountain climbing, it can be a movie, foreign travel/language, sports, reading, ect. I believe there are even clubs specifically for people to meet/make friends. I can't recall what they are called but every university Im aware of had such a club (and they are pretty popular).

3. Just talk to people. From my experience just asking people questions about themself and making it aware you want to know more is a good start to making friends

Don’t dispair! I didn’t get laid till I was 22!! I got pretty sad at times but I never gave up. Since then though I have had sex many times! Even got married. Currently 27. The best way to get laid is to pursue what makes you happy and satisfied and girls will be attracted to that confidence.

Are you a virgin?

Doesn't being married kinda suck?

Where the fuck is OP?

Start working on yourself, Yea Forumsro. The love of your life isn't going to fall out of the sky. Don't end up being a wizard like myself.

This sounds like good advice.

First, get male friends. How ? Trough The internet, on social situations, from school etc. Then start to get female FRIENDS. Do not, i repeat do not try to hit on everyone of your girlfriends. When you have a healthy base of female friends that can speak good of you, you can start to get more in to situations that revolves meeting more women. You get the idea ? Don't treat women like "women". Don't put them on the pedestal. Everyone won't like you, Hell most of them won't at first. But when you will have a healthy social Life that has both males and females you WILL get laid eventually. But whatever you do, dont under any circumstances read/believe any "alpha" "beta" shit. Or incel chad shit dont go into that rabbithole, it's gonna make you so bitter and hate the world. Godspeed user. Sorry for bad english not my native tongue.

It’s true that to get laid you gotta try but some people think the chase is fun

Clean yourself up and get tinder OP, take some good pics and you’ll eventually learn how to court women. I’m way more charismatic now than when I started

Lose the idea that women will ‘flock’ to you. Women don’t ‘flock’ to anybody. I guarantee anyone who you see sleeping with a lot of women puts in a fair amount of legwork and has a way of making women feel comfortable and excited.

Looking good always helps, so definitely work out. But also you need to take the time to understand women and what they find attractive. Start by talking to them, even just the ones in your life. Once you get a sense of their thought processes, it’ll help you understand more women like potentially ones you wanna fuck.

And add to that, im not a gymshark, im an average looking guy. Im not super tall, nor super handsome. Its all about personality, sense of humour, and the ability to laugh at own expense. I get laid about once a month, and If counting fucking my ex alot more but shes one of my bestfriends.

Do what user from the Korean Pop Robot 9000 did and made/join and extended group of friends NOT just try and just only talk to girls. Do this and the rest come natural at least for most.

Yeah Im also in the exact same boat as you. Turning 20 in like 20 days, college, never had a girl, hate small talk so never in big connected social groups.

Ima project here and maybe you can relate but idk. You need to learn to engage in small talk and learn to conform with society as much as you hate it. I know small talk is awkward and fake af but there is no way around it. You need to stop putting your individuality on a pedestal and learn to run with the normie flock alittle.

Just wanna say man i didnt get laid til i was 23 and im not a total fuck-up.

The one advice i can give is that you wont get a gf when it is your #1 priority. Work on yourself and put yourself in situations where you can meet more women, but don't make it your #1 goal in life. Sex is great, but nothing is better than the feeling of self-love.

What if I'm not a social retard or a virgin like OP but am young and got the herpes? Are bar / random hookups the only solution?

Ass for your troubles.

Attached: 1541894871135.jpg (1306x1730, 988K)

your prob a nigger just hang yourself
problem solved

Why dont you just treat it ? Creams and shit. Its totally treatable.

If a hoe fucks you if you have herpes she has something way worse.

Nah its a virus which means it'll always be with you, its literally binded into ur DNA.

If I get a girl thats interested in me and then I gotta tell her and shit what are the chances she'll go thru?

>Pic related is bait so that you fags actually talk to me.
it worked Hi there

I’m in love with a girl I met in rehab. She’s in PHP I’m in IOP and I see her 3 times a week. I want to ask her out but I’m scared. She’s so cool and so pretty and funny. I don’t know if she even likes me. I think about her all the time. I wish I could find nudes.

Attached: 0F0BB6B1-B12D-44AF-BD94-08452E60CAE5.jpg (960x960, 80K)

are you female?

I already learned that lesson about hoes, thats how I got herpes.

Tryna get a nice girl now. But even with a condom and some suppressant medications it's still a chance to pass it onto said nice girl.

I know like 20-30% of the US adult population has it, but the stigma is still out there.

will you post a pic of yourself so we know how ugly you are? you must be really really ugly

Ok OP I will teach you lessons of life that no other user on here will offer for lack of insight, experience or ignorance. You are 20 and no woman finds you attractive. You're too young for women your age and too old to legally be with women who will find you attractive. You have not proven yourself in life to be a man. Obviously you lack all traits of manhood, confidence, success of any measure, etc. Girls your age want to be with older men who are stable in work, have a little money, don't live with their parents and have enough sexual experience to not pre ejaculate. If you were an exceptional stud then things would be different. There is absolutely nothing you can do about this. What you can do, and this is your golden advice from an older man, is forget about women and concentrate solely on building a career and making smart decisions with your money. Eventually women will find you attractive because you will exude confidence with your success in life. You will still be insecure because you are not truly a man and will never understand what it is to be one, but you can fake the traits of what women perceive to be a good manly provider. Good luck

if you get a partner and you inject sperm into her egg and that shit can the baby get herps?

You can always do the old switcharoo. If she gets visible symptoms lose your shit, yell at her for giving you that. I guarantee that she cant tell If she got it from you or someone else.

That’s fucked up man.

ok retard

Well you got to play the cards you got. World is rotten and so are we.

Talk about issues with the class, study together. .. whatever the fuck you please. School is easy mode.

Just kill yourself.

This is a great thread and deals with a topic I think about a lot. I've had sex a few times and hooked up with a few additional girls, but all of those times were mainly initiated by the girl. They did something obvious that confirmed they were into me, and after that I knew exactly what to do. What really kills me is the ambiguity of not knowing how into me they are.

I'm in my mid twenties and I'm thinking about getting into the dating scene to try to find a girlfriend instead of more one night stands. I'm worried about not having the experience that other people in the dating scene have when it comes to knowing the right time to kiss people, make physical moves, and understand what a girl is looking for. I feel that I may be deeply overthinking it, but I'd like someone who has more experience to explain what someone like me should know when they first get into dating. Is online dating viable, or is meeting people in real life way better. What do you say to people in real life to get them to go on a date with you?

Attached: 054.jpg (1600x1067, 425K)

No u

Faggot

Women do not seek nor enjoy sex.

yes the is shit
your solution: make it even shittier

yeah man full of wisdom and clarity.

U sure showed me there, bud.

I believe so.

Holy fuck I didn't think of that.

You’re just mad because I’m more attractive than you and you know it you can feel it

Don’t fucking do that shit

Just chill bro, I didn't get a girlfriend till I was 24 and only fucked two girls before her, but Shes the best thing that's ever happened to me man, and I found her at a little rock show, we throw shows in my backyard from time to time, and that's where I met her, you can literally meet a perfect girl for you at any time along as you socialize a bit and go out once in a awhile, no where crazy, don't need to go to bars or anything just go out, gl OP

Well im an ugly overweight neckbeard so probably yeah, u are friend

This is solid advice

So why don’t you just fucking end yourself no one wants you anyways. You wouldn’t even have the chance getting an STD.

It’s evil advice.

Chill dog

Because my mom would miss me

How did you get started talking with her, and how did you go from meeting her to going on more dates. When do you officially become gf and bf?

In war there is no good or evil, only The victory.

This isn’t a war bro this is someone’s life we’re talking about. This is why none of you can get a fucking girlfriend because you don’t even remotely understand females or what they want.

She probably wouldn’t.

Can you let us know what you've found they want?

Attached: UBERBETA.jpg (599x539, 89K)

If someone doesnt know this is satirical advice (including your dumbass) they deserve everything they will get. Only ones that doesnt get it are the ones thinking this is real.

Im a pretty good boy so i think she totally would ! Thats pretty mean user :(

same, my men. Turning 20 by august and I didnt get laid even. I think i'll go to a whore if i cant make it by july.

Holy shit that's bad. Like, really really bad.

Pretty much the same, ive got the excuse tgat i like to focus in study and since im poor as hell it works, but tbh i feel a little bit scared about dying virging sometimes.

What do i do feel less pressured
If im still virgin at 25 ill fucking go to fuck some whores and that will be it.

Check these out my nigga

Elliot Rogers is posting in this thread.

this.
But first, to be able to do that, you need to loose your fear to talking to people.
I suggest just thinking "if i fuck it up and look like a retard, it is the same ass not knowing them/they wont see me again/ they wont punch me", or start doing some sport in the street sorrounded by people like skating. That will make you lose your shyness or whaterever it is called.
>dont
>give
>a
>fuck
about strangers judging you if they do (they wont)

you get lost from Reddit or something?

I kno this bait chick shes mad stupid Irl. Boobs I guess tho?

she is a instawhorestar, dear larper

You’re an incel

They want someone to get them. That’s what the good girls want. They just want someone who understands.

90% of people here will give you bad advice and just be dicks. Getting the girl isn’t hard honestly. Most important thing is being confident (if you aren’t then just fake it). Second is being funny and spuratic. If you can make her laugh genuinely she will more likely enjoy your company regardless if looks. About being spuratic. Girls don’t want someone stuck in a routine. They want to be surprised and do stuff that’s fun on a whim. Being physically attractive is just a small part that makes getting laid a bit easier. I used to be skinny as a noodle and after 4 years of working out I don’t see a big difference in the amount of women I’ve slept with. The key thing is confidence and humour. Master those and you’ll have girls without a problem

You mean someone who understands what they stand for and what their goals are? What's a good way to foster that in a genuine way? I assume asking questions about these things and being supportive, but is there something else you recommend?

Women have a lot of struggles and a different life perception. In the end they just one someone who will listen to them and get them as a person. Not treat them bad but not be too clingy. And yes user, asking things and being supportive plays a big role in it. Just being invested in them and interested. It’s not too complicated, they just want a friend! But also someone who will protect them and care for them.

This how you become and stay just a friend. Don’t start out like this. This is advice for once you are in a relationship and will help to keep that relationship but this isn’t how you get the girl to begin with. You will get put to the side very quickly for a more masculine and aggressive approach from an alpha while you’re acting like beta

you sound like a friendzoned man. This you describe sound like a friend, not a lover.

A lot of people live really long stretches of their life without a significant other. Maybe you have a different problem.

Additionally, you need to understand that there are a lot of guys out there who simply don’t get this. Most guys don’t seem to try to genuinely understand women and the problems they face. Being one of the few, and having no visible expectations for doing so, will help immensely when trying to get laid. Additionally, share what you’re about. Share your goals and values because mutual respect is hugely attractive. You need to stop thinking about this as “am I good enough for this person” and start thinking of it as “is this person good enough for me”. Women will notice and appreciate that attitude.

You can seek to understand and still be cheeky and confident. It’s this kind of thinking that a person needs to distance themselves from because guys for some reason think women want assholes that charge through their emotional barriers without respecting them. It’s not true, and women hate that shit.

Even if it’s just for a one night stand, women want mutual respect.

How do you recommend making yourself known as a lover not a friend. What distinction needs to be made?

You have to make her attracted to you. Let her know implicitly that you want, but don’t need her. Here’s a common trick that I guarantee will start showing results immediately: when she texts, unless it’s time sensitive, always take at least half an hour to respond. When you respond instantly, it implies she’s your #1 priority. When you wait, it means you got better shit to do. Make her laugh obviously.

Here’s a not so obvious one, reference your exes and maybe even other women “I went on this date once it was so bad lol...” you need to let her know that you’re thinking of women other than her. You need to do this so that she knows that ***she can’t hurt you*** this is WHY women sleep with assholes, because they want to fuck but they don’t want to hurt anyone. So let them know implicitly that they can’t hurt you, don’t be clingy, let them know (implicitly) that you’ve got other options, and I guarantee they’ll start becoming more dtf as you get better at communicating this.

Thanks for the advice, this checks out with previous experiences I've had. Still have a question though, for someone like me who is decent at building up attraction but not making good use of it, what can I do once someone is into me and I want to bring things to the next level? Let's say that I've taken your advice and I'm reasonably sure the girl is into me, how do I go about physically escalating things with her? I've always been bad at taking aggressive approaches to this, but it is amazingly true that if you don't make a move, they will go with whoever does, regardless of the emotional connection.

Attached: 1542949686891.jpg (960x1280, 224K)

This is some pickup artist shit and I’ll keep it short so you get to this before the thread dies but look up keno escalation

ugh that PUA stuff is so cringey, is that really what you've followed and it works?

>will you post a pic of yourself so we know how ugly you are? you must be really really ugly
Not gonna happen, but people have been telling me since the 80's that I look like Stephen King.
And FYI, I AM married, but I married the first woman who ever said she loved me, and that happened at 48.
And most of our marriage has been pure hell.
The real catch-22 is I've wasted almost my entire life desperately seeking love and validation, and it's been a complete waste of time and effort, but if I hadn't done that, I'd be blaming myself right now, wondering "what if I'd tried?".

Attached: goddamnStephenKingFML.jpg (300x300, 14K)

basically being able to fuck her, leting her know you rule her in some extent and that she cant do whatever she pleases or you will be fucking angry at her. You need to know you have a plan of living "together" at least for some time.

As a quick intro and summary, playfully make physical contact and escalate the ways in which you do it based on her reaction and how much you think she’s enjoying herself.

My game plan is always the same, invite a girl out for drinks, make her laugh, talk about life, let her know I understand her problems, that other guys on tinder are trash and don’t understand women, make her laugh, make eye contact, make a joke or a point or something and playfully touch her leg without breaking eye contact, start expanding on the problems she’s facing, leave a lingering hand on her leg, gauge if she’s cool with it, compliment her lightly (never on her looks, you must make women feel good about things other guys don’t) about her interests or maybe her sense of humor, maybe leave your hand on her shoulder at this point (2-3 hour mark), ask if she wants to get out of here, outside of the bar look directly at her and if she smiles kiss her, invite her to grab dinner or back to your place whatever seems appropriate

Keno escalation doesn’t have to be cringey, it’s just another way to excite her and to get her used to your body.

Oh and by the way I fucked this broad within 2 hours of meeting her with this exact method, and it’s worked on at least 5 other women (on first or second dates, nobody waits till the third date anymore)

Attached: 8F0AAEF1-36B1-4F64-9719-9BFB92BD6EC2.jpg (1178x1430, 241K)

> I've wasted almost my entire life desperately seeking love and validation, and it's been a complete waste of time and effort

god damn

Attached: 1554047143412.png (720x720, 261K)

>As a quick intro and summary, playfully make physical contact and escalate the ways in which you do it based on her reaction and how much you think she’s enjoying herself.
jesus. with that shit advice i assume you are a virgin or you already where a normie, that is a warning for girls!! dont fucking touch them, just avoid being creepy at all costs

You don’t start doing it until about the 1 hour mark and only if she’s clearly enjoying herself

Attached: 9814677113.jpg (1514x1624, 190K)

I’m a girl

You're still crazy young despite how it might feel. Spend time with bros as much as you can, that is what will build your personality and make you naturally find women to at least talk to to see if you've got a connection. Actively seeking out love rarely works. Make goals for your own life before obsessing on bringing someone else into it, overall, just don't sweat it man, as long as you're having a good time and getting out there, it'll happen when the time is right

Eh 20s young as fuck now a days. 43 here. Don’t “wait” for a 8/10+. It won’t likely happen for you. Settle for much less. Just be sure that she knows that it is a no-commitment hook-up. No relationship. Do that at least a dozen times. Then get your life together, career, etc., then go for the big fish. Don’t get married.

Thanks man, I think overall this is good advice, again it lines up with my own experience where I don't make enough contact with girls so they think I'm not sexually interested in them or feel I don't push the limit enough.

Really wondering what your approach is if you're not allowed to touch the girls...

Attached: 6366767.jpg (2000x3000, 1.16M)

yeah. no. dont do that creepy shit of touching her for no reason and in akward socially unseen ways. go for ahug or shit if it feels like it (siting next), kiss her hand or some shit depending the context but not this creeper shit. Specially if you are a sperg like 99% of the ones looking PUAs over there. I got memed and almost get acused of sexual harrasement doing EXACTLY what you said.
Dont. follow these better.

No problem I was getting a lot of pussy on tinder till I started dating my gf so feel free to ask me anything.

see the latest post

Kiss her hand lmao. You call her mlady too?

discord
IXI]-X)10(X-[IXI
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 10.jpg (464x463, 68K)

nah that one was for boomers and shit hahaha
You cando it but only it it flows, not like just laying your hand there for no reason for 2 fucking hours. that is akward

I'm 28 and never had a girlfriend. Fing friend zone.

Ok, read it but it seems a little light. This is what I already do and girls end up thinking I'm not interested. Those other posts you linked to are good, but don't deal with the details about actually meeting up with girls and showing them you're interested sexually.

Awesome, I'm thinking about using Tinder or similar, got any general advice for that? Types of pictures, bio, how to open convos/get them to come out with you, what stuff to do with em?

I’m not suggesting that lol, I think we have two different views of what I meant there.

Let’s say she’s clearly enjoying herself but misunderstands something, hand on the knee, “Megan I’m not saying parks and rec is better than the office I’m just saying the cast has a wider range of humor”, pick the hand up immediately after.

Honestly, it's really just about using your own natural talents, if you have any, to woo girls. You wanna get the right mix of being humble and boasting, being carless but also prudent and most of all, really showing chicks that you're interested in them. Of course, don't them know your life story because being mysterious is sexy to girls and going against that tends to ruin the sexual attraction.

Ya ask them out within 30 messages. An easy easy easy way to do it is make me laugh a couple times or just come off as easygoing, ask if they’ve got plans for something it could be literally anything like that evening or the weekend whatever, then say,
“oh nice that sounds like fun.”
“You know what else sounds like fun? Grabbing a beer sometime :)”

Very very often works

>just kinda been waiting
That's the problem. Be proactive about it. It will take a while to get good; be patient.

Example. I broke my own rule here this was 41 messages in

Attached: 619C4AC1-9960-4F37-AEC7-C5A4A6E61588.jpg (1125x2436, 253K)

This girl is part israeli but I think she still classifies as a 10 even in spite of that

Can you expand on this a little more? Natural talents as in playing an instrument, something athletic, being funny, or something different all together?

My biggest concern is the next part you mention which is really showing chicks you're interested in them. I often fall short here and want to fix it. Can you give me some examples? Thanks

Attached: 103.jpg (1600x1067, 490K)

Thanks man, what about pics and bio, any advice there? Friend of mine (who does very poorly at this, but still) said the rule is a selfie, a beach pic, and a hobby pic.

I would say I don’t have any hard rules about that but obviously pick pictures that you look good in that show you having fun and one or two with friends. Make sure they’re up to date even if they’re not your absolute best pic because there’s no coming back from disappointing someone in person with misleading pics

ahh ok. i dont see how that show affection, though. But yeah, that is ok.

yeah. i actually never got that far tbh

With eye contact and a lil smile, it’s definitely a bit of a tease, chicks love it I guarantee it

ok thanks chad's imitator

Find some uber slut and make friends with her. Don't fuck her cause she'll give you herpes or something but if you're a big nerd just like...help her with her math homework and get in the friend zone.
Then when she likes you get her to hook you up with one of her friends. You will be able to move around her circle of friends for literally 10-15 years if you're polite and avoid drama.

Cool, thanks, sounds right. Do you subscribe to swiping right to everyone and sorting out the matches later or going out with girls below your league to practice first?

Attached: layla-56_small_5b06a05760968.jpg (2000x1328, 1.72M)

Yeah no, you look at any guy with a girlfriend or gets laid regularly and they are nothing like this. In fact a lot of those guys were women like shit and still have success. If this were true in anyway only nice guys would be getting laid.

It's ok dude, just don't talk authoritatively if you're not sure if the advice will work. I've only had some success because the girls started being physical with me and then I knew exactly what to do.

This one really depends on how attractive you are. I personally only swipe right on women I’d be happy to match with (20% or less) but I’ve got no real advice for you here. The only advice I do have is pay for tinder gold or at least plus so you can swipe a lot. The more you swipe, the more you get to talk to women, and the more you’ll get laid.

I'm in the same boat. I was kinda hoping something would change once I started college again. But I'm in a program with 99% guys. I think our issue is that fact that neither of us are actually trying. Life isn't a fucking anime where the perfect dateable girl just kinda wanders into your life.

Oh also whether or not you pay for gold, your number of matches scales basically linearly with the number of apps you have.

I used tinder, bumble, coffee meets bagel, and hinge when I was at peak online dating. Use the same or similar profiles for each.

if you wait for something to come along nothing ever will. i promise you, if you take care of your body and your mind you will be a successful person and that success will attract someone of whatever standard you're willing to accept. You're also at an age where no one wants to settle down so realistically dont expect that til you're atleast 25-30. Just dont fuck around too muchor you'll get stds.
love, papa user

Join some clubs dude
I did yoga in the morning with all the finest thots
Being the only guy, with a bunch of sweaty horny women made it easy
You can say your doctor wanted you to try yoga to help stretch out your spine (back pain) if you think you'll be seen as a creep
Set your mat in front of the class so they can all get a good look at you, and your butt
It was too easy.
Academic clubs/Intramural sports are good too

I'm not too bad looking, I'd put myself somewhere around 6-7. A decent number of girls have hit on me or initiated something that led to hooking up or sex. A couple said I looked kinda like Paul Rudd, but it's not super close.

I like your approach, thanks. Just trying to get as much info on all this as possible without overthinking it too much. I was just 'crushed by a crush' when there was a girl I was intimate with but never made a move on and she recently moved on. I see her with and without her new dude and it hurts a lot. They're in the honeymoon stage and it's painful to see them be physical.

Dude you’re golden. I was in the exact same situation as you a year ago. I started talking to loads of chicks and while it was hard at first I ended up getting really good at it. Just before I started dating my gf, I was sleeping with half of the women I’d go out on dates with, dating 3 women at once, fucking some surprisingly hot chicks, and I’m like an 8 at best.

You just need to understand that it takes practice. Early on I was only seeing second date rates of about 20% and sleeping with maybe 1 in 10 women that I got to go out with me. Over a period of like 6 months it got so much better and I was ego tripping and living the chad life. I believe you can do it too.

How old are you and where do you live?

To answer my own question I’m 28 and live in Berkeley California. So so many attractive, funny, intelligent hotties around here it’s insane.

You say that you're waiting for someone to come along who you enjoy spending time with but since that hasn't happened yet you need to change how you spend your time to increase the chances of that happening.

How do you normally try to meet girls?

Attached: CUEwJFDWwAAZAYw.jpg (600x330, 27K)

I'm 24 and in Portland. I don't have the highest sex drive but recently I've had enough of just letting this stuff fall in my lap every once in a while and I want to take control and learn this skill. I know it's gonna hurt starting up, but I believe it will only get better.

Any tips on keeping first dates interesting and keeping the convo flowing well? I'm definitely a funny guy and I joke around a lot, but I have to get past an initial stage with someone and sus them out before I open up. Any tips to skipping into the fast lane with someone socially?

>>Operation: Martin Brenton Luther Tarrant

>>Spread [The Great Replacement]

anonfile.com/h6NamaZ3m4/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Eng_pdf
anonfile.com/W1M4m8Z0m7/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Bulgarian_pdf
anonfile.com/cfN5m6Zcma/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Czech_pdf
anonfile.com/n3N3m5Zdm0/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._French_pdf
anonfile.com/tcNdmcZfmc/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Russian_pdf

>>Flyer
anonfile.com/43bbeca0nd/branton_doks_ger_png
anonfile.com/ybbbe1adn5/branton_doks_eng_png
anonfile.com/Obbbe0a2n8/Brenton_Doctrine_jpg

>>Graffity Template:
anonfile.com/9aI5k2a8n7/DINa4_Brenton_Tarrant_graffity_template_png

Attached: StopFapping.jpg (1920x1080, 835K)

Dude I used to live in Portland LOL, east or west side of the river?

So lemme start by saying I know exactly what it's like to have to get past an initial stage with someone. It's really easy to get someone out on a date, and really when you start you should go for that. Just do exactly like what we were talking about earlier, make convo, make em laugh, ask what they're doing, respond to their response "oh sounds like fun" "you know what else sounds fun? grabbing a beer sometime" I guarantee this will work on any woman you've gone back and forth with a bit with good vibes.

But, you're probably pickier than that, and you'll soon realize you need to find out a little more about them before you just go on dates willy nilly because you're going out with too many women who are too different than you. You'll learn how to identify women that you'll get along with with experience.

Do you have a kik? mine is cifar10.

Learn to dress well and take chances. Be prepared to hear "no" or "I'm seeing someone" about 8/10 times. Talk to 10 women a week.

Haha awesome man, west. Great advice though, definitely want to filter out people I'm not at all compatible with just to avoid the awkward realization we're too different. I usually get along with women that are a little sassy and sarcastic, and I can usually tell from their music taste immediately if we're going to get along (big music dude).

Don't have a kik but might get one to keep talking at some point. Did you change the way you dressed when you started going out, I guess any tips on that? I dress decently right now, definitely not slobby and people sometimes tell me I look well put together.

I’ve got other chat apps, what do you use?

No tips on dress I wear mostly flannel like most portlanders but just make sure your shit fits because nothing looks worse than a dude with shirts that are too big or too small.

Like I said I actually recommend you go out with every passable girl you can get to go out with you because if there’s one thing I can’t stress enough it’s that you’ll never be successful in telling what someone will be like from their profile. Sure you can tell what their taste in music is from a convo or if their funny but their mannerisms and how they talk, how confident they are etc you can only find out that shit irl and even with a lot of experience you can’t really tell that stuff from a text chat. Plus seeing the sheer range of people out there is important, it’s fuckin mind boggling. Go out with everyone at first dude I mean it (if they’re attractive)

Thanks for all the advice dude, you remind me a lot of my uncle who's an insanely good ladies man and always has lots of good, simple advice to share. I think I'll just get KiK and add you and keep you updated.

Dope imma eat so I’ll ttyl

No, girls flock to married guys ;)

Hey dipshit, most people get GFs before they have a fling. You are a retarded incel, accept your self imposed fate.