Lets have a thread where we guess what billie eilish's feet smell like

lets have a thread where we guess what billie eilish's feet smell like

Attached: Billie-Eilish-Feet-4056885.jpg (1242x2205, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

female feet are so gross

your mom's pussy is gross

definitely not like animal products

>17 million kids following her on instagram
lol

thats even more sad then when dave grohl compared her to nirvana

gotem

she smells like a basic bitch

i bet your dick is hard though

popcorn

but seriously though,she may not look the greatest,but her feet aint bad.my dick would be hard with those on it

Who is this guy and why do I keep seeing him on here

Attached: 1554427416483.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

sum dude who fuks niggers

Before or after a wash? Because if it’s after a wash I bet it would smell like lilac and mint (as she has stated in an interview that those are her favourite soap smells)

If it’s unwashed I think it would smell like it doesn’t matter your fetish is stupid and you should feel bad for being attracted and aroused by feet and guessing what people who you will never meet smell like.

What do you think her couch smells like? I bet it smells like fabreeze

i like her songs i relate to them a bit poopooopoopopoppopoop

bump

>hey guys,my nama ellie.look at me in my 5 sizes to big clothes with my 2 black friends i made so i dont look racist

Oh totally bump! We need more people who have no idea what her feet smell like to make guesses of what her feet smell like. I can’t cum unless a bunch of people make uneducated guesses on the scent of a person’s foot

This is awesome, what do you think their knees smell like? If you could lick all their elbows, what order would you do it in? (Be specific with which person and which elbow, left or right, and what you think it would feel and taste like)

i mean,dont get me wrong.i dont mind people who wear baggy clothes.but this honkey looks fucking retarded wearing them

her knees smell like the concrete because she's on them while sucking my dick

See I would think they smell like your dick, because she’s kneeling on your crotch while sucking MY dick

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

Ru9

Attached: 1504616157989.png (695x900, 160K)

White girl industry plant trying to co-opt chicano/black styles to make pop music appeal to more minority youth. Parents are scottish/irish with pretty successful acting careers and they've even done game voiceovers (Mass Effect, Final Fantasy, Hitman, etc).

What do you think her shins smell like? I think they would smell like her socks if she wears high socks. I think that her hat would probably smell like shampoo. I’m pretty sure she once said in an interview that her small fingers smell like parsley

Doritos

Is this the power of Los Angeles California?

Attached: 1.jpg (1370x886, 363K)