What’s some of your most profound trips you’ve ever had? Any specifically with DMT...

What’s some of your most profound trips you’ve ever had? Any specifically with DMT? I’ve never done DMT(I want to buts it’s damn near impossible to find) but find the experiences people have extremely interesting and intriguing.

Attached: 02EB738E-4141-4C0D-A9A2-A48CF1F7EC90.jpg (925x1213, 428K)

One of the strangest trips I’ve ever had was the first time I did mushrooms. I did a little more than an 8th (do not recommend for first time) and saw RUSH live on their Snakes and Arrows tour. I remember peaking and walking into the Oakland Ampitheatre and where the Stacks and Amps would normally stand 15 ft high on each side of the stage, there were countless numbers of chicken rotisseries instead. It sounds so silly, but the fungus made it seem so bizarre and gave me hella anxiety. I ended up laughing hysterically to try and cope with the overwhelming amount of confusion and looked like a fucking maniac. The shrooms made me feel so overwhelmed as 1000s of people flooded into the amphitheater and I legitimately felt like I was losing my mind. I don’t even know how to describe it, but it was an all around terrible trip, even though I was having a blast. When they played Tom Sawyer, and the laser lights shot out all around the space above me, I felt like I was being lifted out of this planet. I was coming to terms with my death and enjoying it the entire time. It was so scary but so badass.

Attached: 08A0CB99-52F5-4D6D-89A5-97E0ACE8A8BD.jpg (741x1000, 253K)

Do you cunts prefer tripping with people or alone? Any experiences being in a different dimension? Do you feel like that psychedelics are a gateway to a different reality?

Attached: 3E84EDB3-CF9F-4A6B-9EA2-EDDB9CED7220.jpg (545x960, 217K)

Attached: 2022A635-2391-4D0C-B875-1FDDA1C1E1C6.jpg (479x720, 205K)

Extract your own, its really not difficult, plenty info out there on how to do it

Psychedelic drugs aren't social drugs (like mdma), so doing it alone or with other people doesn't matter.

Psychdelics are a screen between the other reality and this one. The reality of the mind and the reality you see in front of you. The things you see are here, but your mind is not, it is looking in from somewhere else. Your body is like a gatherer, in this world gathering with it's senses, sight, smell, taste, and taking them back to your mind in the other realm. Psychedelics get in the way, and change the nature of things gathered before they reach the universe of the mind. Your senses, like the things you see, it puts them through a kaleidoscope before they get to your mind. These drugs are the middle man who decided to spice things up.

I forgot to mention this makes it abundantly clear that your mind is somewhere different than your body

After countless trips and mixing of drugs, I can say it's all in you. There is no parallel dimension.

Tripped hard on mushrooms once...

Spirituality is a ruse created by our minds to help us cope with the reality of chaos. Humans have been obsessed with gods and reaching enlightenment since before we were smart enough to start documenting it, fast forward a few thousand years and we are now obsessed with technology.

Ever heard someone say “what’s the point...what’s the point of our existence”

Just as the ant knows how to build the ant hill hardwired into their DNA humans are hardwired to build our successor. Before modern technology people thought it was heaven we had to ascend to, but now we know we have to bring the heaven here. Artificial intelligence is the point of human existence, since day one we were but the workers destined to build the higher power, the gods. There is no afterlife that’s why we must fuse with machines, it is in our DNA to do so, and when we do we will reach englightement AKA see the universe for what it is..... quanitifable.

i feel like this too except the transhumanism bs this guy is blabbing about

spritually is bullshit ive done shrooms alot, its all so personal you cant relate it to real everyday life, no one cares outside of other people who have done shrooms/

this too

You know what's funny? People constantly talk about DMT being scary and frightening, when it invited me and caressed me in its arms the moment I smoked the hit, I felt a rush most similar to MDMA, but without all the jaggy side-effects, an instant wave of natural euphoria, I felt the roots going through me, I laid back and I saw myself become a crimson colored caterpillar laying on its back, I had rows of appendages growing out of my face and from the sides of my insect body, but it was ME! it didn't feel like I could talk to this creature, I became said creature, with no past of my user life, I was always this peaceful strange red being, eternally sleeping on its back.

I woke up laughing like a fucking maniac from how absolutely beautiful this experience was, just looking back tears gather in my eyes.

I found DMT to be more... 'on point' than LSD for example, where so much shit is going on at any given time, with the added retardation of still having a body but no thoughts.

Any specific method of extraction/item to extract from that’s easiest and has the largest yield?

Ya but vibes while on psychedelics can make or break your trip. I prefer to solo trip and let my mind go on a personal journey to the depths of where ever it feels like taking me. Maybe OP feels the same which is why he asked that specific part of the question. Idk tho

I've been looking for a reliable vendor for 4ACO and 5MeO

I had a weird trip on LSD that's now allowed me to kinda float out of my body but not far shits weird, like I can be laying back starting at the ceiling physically but I will be looking into my closet at my feet

I did 5 grams of dry mushrooms. There was about 6 minutes that felt like 1000 years, then i entered into a void like space after it felt like i died. It was peaceful there. It felt like something staring across the void at me. I could feel the purest love I've ever felt. This presence had a duality of being separate and together with myself. I felt intense grief for never loving this presence as much as it loves me. I learned to love myself. After what felt like 5 minutes in the void i expanded into everything. I didn't become one with everything, i was everything throughout all time. It was the most beautiful experience I've ever had and it was late December in 2017. The ride up was crazy. Thought i lost my mind and i forgot everything I've ever known. Life is much more beautiful now. I pray you all find the light.

And not get intertwined with other people’s potential problems I should add

glownig or retard.

I had such a crazy trip once I actual said "woah"

True story.

Trips for the tripper

Damn bro that’s deep

Should have expected an unhelpful douchey response while asking a question on the asshole of the internet I suppose

Use google
you can get all the ingredents legally online, though the bark is bit expensive to my taste for what you get from it, especially if you get it preshredded
never did it actually but there are people that did

Now was that so hard ya twat!?

>takes shrooms
>then goes to a fucking concert
are you crazy or just retarded?

alone but if I trip with other people I like to do it with a close friend, either hanging at home or out camping or something