SEX TOURISM THREAD. user's...

SEX TOURISM THREAD. user's, I finally am getting paid a decent amount of cash and have a career that will give me good time off. In a year I will easily be able to afford an out of country vacation. Where should I go? Here are destination ideas:
>PHILIPPINES: Most people speak english, Asian chicks there are busty and its cheap as fuck. I like to talk to people so this seems like #1 choice. However I hear getting a 3some (even if you are paying for it) is almost impossible which is a massive CON.
>THAILAND: Suppose to be best value. However people don't speak english well, which is annoying. Also ladyboys are disgusting.
>CZECH: Women are 10/10, will have 3somes & low HIV rates. Sadly English no spoken too much and its supposed to be pricier and more dangerous if you don't do research.
>HUNGARY: Same as CZECH, but a little cheaper and a little safer
>UKRAINE: Women are 11/10 and pricing is comparable to Asia, but more danger, more HIV risk, less english
Thoughts or suggestions? Honestly no english is a rough one for me

Attached: drunkgirl.jpg (1437x1041, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/pbJU7P-s7KY
youtu.be/jqBThRGxcy0
youtube.com/watch?v=1Dx6Vtv1Yq8
youtube.com/watch?v=kFH_hNAaWDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S5fXBN80mxs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_UGthO3CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to find Jesus.

So mexico? Interesting choice but too dangerous for me.

Attached: 1516976420306.png (527x495, 170K)

Hes out back trimming my bushes

I said no lady boys

Attached: cc1bfdf3-b3ec-41c9-9250-5c434b5b68fb.png (1600x1600, 1.08M)

>ladyboys are disgusting.

Do you know on which website you are?

Attached: 5E814A31-0ECE-46F0-ABF7-DBCEE2B0C364.jpg (1024x804, 141K)

Yeah.... But I was also hearing experienced anons would have advice and just ignore the countless hoards of faggots saying "Dude, stop being a fag and fuck a ladyboy"

Attached: yngling.jpg (635x469, 74K)

i see you mention czech. that would be my wish. as you point out czech girls are fucking gorgeous. i was in prague recently. any large european city will have plenty of people that speak english

Cambodia. Go to Cambodia. Every whore I turned down offered me their kids instead.

He Zues?
I got a beer with him last night
Great friend

Cambodia
Good to know

Are you fucking stupid? Why you expect people from hundreds of miles away from you to speak your language? Since when "english" is a criteria....fucking asshole.

Thst being said, go to Romania. Even more beautifull girls than Czech Republic and we all speak english. Seems like this non-sense is important for you. 9/10 you are american. Just you people are so ignorant about other cultures and take english for granted.

Attached: 247662_10153435268226214_634028571879787187_n.jpg (482x480, 40K)

pic sauce?

>Why you expect people from hundreds of miles away from you to speak your language?

He does not, obviously, hence why he is working around the lack of it

>Since when "english" is a criteria

Because, obviously, he wants to be able to communicate with people

Are -you- fucking stupid, in addition to being a whiny butthurt bitch?

Colombia is where is at. The girls are beautiful and cheap as af if your speak Spanish.

That just bumped up czech to my #2 spot. How is pricing there or meeting english speakers?
>Every whore I turned down offered me their kids instead.
I should of also made clear 18+ is also a must.... Ewwww.
>Why you expect people from hundreds of miles away from you to speak your language? Since when "english" is a criteria....fucking asshole.
Preferred, not expected. I mean, I'm looking to travel to get laid. Any culture from the area I take in is an added bonus (hence why English is important)
> Even more beautifull girls than Czech Republic and we all speak english. Seems like this non-sense is important for you. 9/10 you are american. Just you people are so ignorant about other cultures and take english for granted.
Interesting. I'll have to look it up.
Yup, I'm an Amerifag.
Again, I'm aware english fluency is a lot to ask. Not a must but a massive plus.
I assume you are Romanian as you said "we all speak english." I'm curious to why both you are so angry at me prefering a country with good english or would want me in your country for sex tourism as you think I'm an asshole douche.
Thank you for the suggestion though, I will look into it.

Attached: American_cock.gif (285x171, 974K)

he wants to pay money to fuck some dumb tramp not take up residence and apply for civil service you stupid cuck, why the fuck would anybody go through the trouble of learning to speak buttfuckinese when they already speak the lingua franca?

Fuck that 3rd world shithole, no cartel shit for me

I've considered South America. My Spanish would be passable if I studied for the amount of time it would take for me to save up. I also have friends I can take with me fluent with the language... but they would look down on me traveling for sex tourism.
That said, I grew up next to Juarez Mexico. Cartels are fucking scary. Colombia has shit tons of kidnappings and scopolomine. Also south Americans can't stand people like me who look spanish/latino but don't speak the language or care about my harritage and embrace the US.

Attached: 3ngp26.jpg (900x1200, 192K)

>18+ is a requirement

Then why ask b? Just got a foreign land and fuck a hooker.

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

Ye90

Attached: 1500617190109.jpg (700x709, 110K)

I have traveled throughout the world.

Europe:

Scandinavia has tall, superhot girls. They're the most attractive girls by far, irl.

Spain and Italy is my personal fetish. Specifically Spain. Very pretty.

France tends more to be promiscuous, in my experience.

For fuck's sake, avoid Hungary by all means. They're generally weirder than all the others.

Czech and Slovak aren't that hot, imo. I'd avoid it.

Asia is just hotter in Magazins than irl. Avoid West, go to East. ANZO is very good, I think. Lots hot chicks. They'll try to get your money, though. I suppose your white.

Russia (and Ukraine) are totally fine. If you gonna fuck a bum, we'll, you'll get STD's. But that's in every country. Just be careful.

Have I mentioned everything?

Hmmm...

If I were you I'd stick to asia/ANZO. They're anyway used to sex tourism. Just go with the flow.

Attached: 1543511507728.webm (360x640, 232K)

Thanks for the detailed response. Keep in mind, I'm looking for more of a "sure thing" than just hang out. So prostitution being either legal or turned a blind eye to for "paying her to leave" is optimal.
>Scandinavia
They're attractive but it doesn't click for me. However if I wanna be spendy I'd probably do Amsterdam.
>Spain and Italy is my personal fetish. Specifically Spain. Very pretty.
You have excelent taste. I'm part Spanish, and I can almost sense when a girl has Spanish in them because I will be attracted. It's why I have a thing for Fillipinas over the other Asian races. Spanish chicks also fuck great.
>France tends more to be promiscuous
Good to know, but looking for sure thing
>For fuck's sake, avoid Hungary by all means. They're generally weirder than all the others.
I think Hungarian chicks are hot, but I heard there are real uggos too. Again, paying for it. Weird isn't a bad thing for me.
>Czech and Slovak aren't that hot, imo.
I disagree but any other reasons to avoid?
Pic of an average hungarian chick I would consider a 9/10 and go for

Attached: AverageHungarian.jpg (1024x678, 254K)

>I regret hitting play on this
>Guess that answers my feelings about Thailand.
Look, I understand a dude from a 1st world country going to a 3rd world country just to smash puss can be seen as trashy.
But people go to las vegas and spend 5 times as much to do the same for 1 day.
Why not have a single month in my life I take a vacation, act out all sexual degeneracy I ever wanted, and take in a new culture for an amazing price.
>I don't expect to meet a girl and fall in love
>I'm not expecting that just cause I'm american every girl will be begging to marry me
>I fully expect to pay girls to service. At best, pay a girl who speaks english to hang out with me longer and show me around.
>I expect to use condoms unless I know for sure I'll not get HIV or get a baby that I have to pay child support on
>I fully expect to stay in tourist holes and away from other shit.
>While meeting girls naturally in clubs would be nice, I'm not expecting it. It's just a plus.
I mostly just wanna have a crazy amount of threeway sex with attractive women for a reasonable price.

Attached: tumblr_p456zgo6LM1winktwo1_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 239K)

Just go to Germany where it’s legal now.

9/10

you fucking what

>Just go to Germany where it’s legal now.
but pricey.... Could also do amsterdam at same price
But maybe.

Attached: tumblr_p17pcjdAhd1winktwo3_1280.jpg (660x1280, 107K)

Trust me, from all the countries said here in Romania you get all the best quality. I'm romanian but i've traveling all the world deploying networks, and still cannot find girls more beautifull than Romania (never been to Columbia, heard that those are awesome also)

not into muslim chicks, sorry

Yeah, personal taste. Fully aware not shared Ubiquitously. That said pic of the average Scandanavian girl people think would be a 9/10. I'd give her a 6
>I'm not blind, I just prefer different things.
>Lots of people think Japanese girls > Fillipinas and I think Nips are over rated to no end.

Attached: britt-ekland-swedish-woman.jpg (400x600, 108K)

soy boy detected

Not necessarily out of country but just about . Asians in an English speaking land . Hawaii

>Trust me, from all the countries said here in Romania you get all the best quality.
Funny you came back. Was watching a doc on Spanish sex clubs and Romanian girls are being talked about youtu.be/pbJU7P-s7KY
Looked up what an average Romanian girl looks like (that isn't a gypsy), and yeah, they're pretty hot IMO.
>you still never answered my other questions
>you a Romanian pimp or something?
>I like Hawaii chicks, but Hawaii is expensive as fuck and prostitution is cracked down against. Again looking to either go somewhere where I can just pay for it legally or if it's not "legal" there are loopholes where you pay for the company.

Attached: AverageRomanianChick.jpg (960x639, 75K)

I feel like I need to expand on the Philippines being my #1 pick.
>Pic attatched of the "average" Fillipina, however like every race there is variance. And yes, I'm aware of the monkey looking slope fore head fillipinas too. I will just skip them
>vid of a decent sample of girls youtu.be/jqBThRGxcy0
>The way it works there is facinating. Bar girls don't see themselves as hookers per say, however they are financially strongly incentized to put out because of the tips.
>English and being able to have a real convo is a massive plus.
>They are most enthusiastic and into it when they fuck. Turns out they like sex
So what is the only thing that is keeping me from making this my final decision?
>Fillipinas aren't really bisexual. Even if they are, they aren't big on sharing and it may be damn near impossible to get 2 girls willing to have a 3way.
And yes I know, the real girls of that country aren't easy desperate bar sluts and are more catholic and conservative.... But again, I'm looking to have fun. Not meet a wife.

Attached: averagefillipina.jpg (600x727, 88K)

Thailand has the most stuff to do and isn't as gross as the PI. If you do PI, stay in the Makati area. What I like about Thailand is you have top restaurants and high end bars in Thonglor if you want to get away from skeezy stuff afterward.

Also, another choice is Costa Rica. Stay at the Del Rey or Sportsman's Lodge in San Jose. Or, go to Jaco Beach and check out Beetle Bar. You can get by with no Spanish, though obviously it helps if you speak it.

I have been to Thailand several times. Not too dangerous as the have tons of tourists every year. Drinks are expensive and now it will cost about $65 for the lady plus about $25 to take the lady out of the bar. You can go to a short time room or take her to your hotel room. Probably should avoid the street hookers. December and January is the cool season with lower humidity and the best time to visit. Lots of tourists from Europe at that time. Many of the ladies have picked up a little English. Good luck.

I hear great things about Thailand and that the fucking is straight forward.
>isn't as gross as the PI
I can deal with gross. Grew up near Juarez MX. That place is a shithole.
>If you do PI, stay in the Makati area.
I was thinking Cebu.
>What I like about Thailand is you have top restaurants and high end bars in Thonglor if you want to get away from skeezy stuff afterward.
This is why Thailand was highly considered. however the lack of english is a big trade off.
>Drinks are expensive and now it will cost about $65 for the lady
Drinks are expensive? Thats news to me. Luckily not a big drinker. $65 isn't too bad and from what I hear they do what you want they are just less enthusiastic (however if I want a 3way I get a 3way)
I also find Thai women far less attractive especially as they are more flat chested, but from what I here there is a lot of selection out there to choose from
Yeah, I'm a bit torn between PI and Thailand.

Attached: averagethai.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

Tell me more about Costa Rica. I heard crime is kinda shit there, but they have the south american spanish look I like.
>Is sex tourism easy there? Prostitution legal?
>What are the womens attitudes like?
>Likelyhood of 3somes.
>How accurate is this youtube.com/watch?v=1Dx6Vtv1Yq8
>How english friendly is it? (keep in mind, I can do broken spanish)

Attached: averagecostarica.jpg (600x401, 46K)

That seems gipsy to me. Not romanian.

Second of all, after you do this trip, you need to improve you game tremendously. Real players do threesome or any other degeneracy in their country, without needing to pay.

I encourage you to talk to girls and just ask things. You have no idea of how much a woman can give to you by being a smooth player and just asking things. Clean yourself a little bit, show respect to a good woman and she will let her friend in your bed. Stop being this cringy incel on Yea Forums and drop stereotypes of places you never been.

Attached: 1493321186134.jpg (1242x844, 51K)

LOL at that being an "average Romanian chick"

Attached: 8F317B40-3866-48D5-A224-B5EBFF4660B5.jpg (420x420, 11K)

Romanian here. I laugh also! Cringe laugh that is

Average chicken eatin' nigger

Yeah true...because all romanians are wildly known to be niggers. Read a book faggot...

Attached: 1529355119458b.jpg (490x427, 72K)

What if I want to fuck someone younger than 18?

>all romanians are wildly known to be niggers

In all but color.

>Romania. Even more beautifull girls than Czech Republic
hahahahahaha

Canada; age of consent is 16. It used to be 14.

>Real players do threesome or any other degeneracy in their country, without needing to pay.
Nigger I've had 5 3ways in my life. I'm trying to have a crazy time that is easy, stress free and best of all not putting up with standard bullshit in planning this crap.
I do just fine, I just wanna go buck wild on a vacation.
Ummmmm you do you buddy. Kinda gross.
Well looks like Romania is back to being a joke submission again.
To be fair, I don't think he has been very fond of me through out my life. I try to help people in meaningful ways and do good everyday, if that isn't enough nothing is.
Doesn't Canada have a weird prostitution loophole where a girl can sell herself therefore its legal? I'd consider that (Canadian chicks are hot) but I'd need a bit more research.
Costa Rica suggestion seems pretty legit. I may consider that. Thanks.

Attached: jade.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Look into japan or korea

If Canada turns out to be a viable safe alternative I'll consider it. Even if time with the girl is pricier the money I save on everything else and distance might make it worth it.
>vid related youtube.com/watch?v=kFH_hNAaWDQ
>Also related youtube.com/watch?v=S5fXBN80mxs
To be honest, Europe seems less appealing after talking with you guys and if I do Europe go Amsterdam.
>Thailand is something I should consider over PI
>Costa Rica is legal but learn spanish and check crime stats. Pricier than Asia, but still cheap
>Canada might be an option depending on the legal limbo of their prostitution laws.
I guess I'll do more research.

Attached: allison_mack_leaked_topless2.jpg (520x420, 61K)

Nigga, wherever you heard you cant pay flips to 3way is dead wrong.

Go to the Philippines. It's easy, safe, and wont disappoint. Just find mocati street in Manila and enjoy.

Too expensive. At that rate I might as well go to Vegas and get what I want.
>Japanese women are over rated.
>Korean women are beautiful, but its illegal in Korea and they have extradition with US.
Korean girls are more wife/gf material. Not that I'd turn down casual sex, but I just don't think Korea is fesable.

Attached: avgBestKorea.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

Are they into it when they do a 3way?
I mean worse case scenerio in PI is I don't get 3ways and just have sex with a bunch of Filippinas and check out a weird country with tons of fruit and good food

Attached: josie2.jpg (361x465, 34K)

japanese whores are expensive, boring, and almost assuredly actually korean or chinese.

if you're just going there for sex, cut out the middleman and go anywhere else in asia. cheaper and dramatically lower chance of getting thrown in a drainage ditch by the yakuza because you stuck a finger in her ass

Yeah, Japanese women don't seem worth it. Chinese women are meh. Hit or miss.
I wanna actually have fun, not get charged a shit ton for a skeezy boring experience

Attached: doge.jpg (900x900, 109K)

the one thing I will say is worth going to japan for is their traps.

male prostitution is actually legal in japan and so it's a totally different experience from the women. they're still kinda expensive (but cheaper than the women by like half) but like, where else are you gonna find a trap you can be reasonably certain won't give you Turbo AIDS?

Just found out NZ is more or less legal for prostitution youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_UGthO3CM

Attached: attentionwhore.jpg (750x1000, 207K)

And the beer is cheap too

Kiwi here...yes prostitution is legal...but steet hookers will be on meth and will rob you blind...or theyll be trans girls...on meth...who will rob you blind...if you come here youre better off fucking a sheep...less hassle ;-)

It is legal, but there are still street whores if that's your bag.

Also, most legal brothels have a selection of asians, probably over 1/2, ussually south east types, phillipines, thai.

>Could also do amsterdam
The main red light district is for tourists. Ask around for where the one for locals is.

>Willing to go to Philippines
>Mexico too dangerous
I think you need to carefully re-evaluate things, user...