Will it be kino?

Attached: jocker.jpg (1242x925, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All this hyping will tank it.

How come?

building up expectations is a good way to be underwhelmed

90% of the hype is just for Joaquin Phoenix.
Everyone knows DC is garbage and they will more than likely fuck this movie up.

hes a big guy

Not at all, phoenix acting will be great but stupid joker origin story plot will be shit

Yeah, but that is why the Dark Knight movies were great too. The actors carried it and the tone of the film made you forget you were watching capeshit. I feel The Joker can do the same thing.
DC might not put out the best stuff always, but even the worst DC movie is infinity better than seeing the same Marvel formula for the nth time.

Is it going to be like the birdman movie?? Nothing about the comics just the name??

Well I normally dont watch trailers as to avoid spoilers, so I dont plan to look into it deeper. But it is nice to see something different from a mainstream Hollywood movie. Im sick of the same family-friendly safe formula that has been plaguing Hollywood.

There is only one trailer, but it looks that way. But who really cares what the comics say? Most people watching it won't be comic book readers.

I think that will make it better. Something fresh, plus I dont care about the actual origin story/comics in general.

Attached: tumblr_oft3hru0J91uorz8zo4_r1_250.gif (245x245, 970K)

>Dark Knight movies were great too. The actors carried it
>DC might not put out the best stuff always, but even the worst DC movie is infinity better...

I didn't think DC had any deluded fanboys left, after the non-stop abortions they've shit out since TDK 2.

Read my other posts on here, I dont care about comics or capeshit. Dark Knight was successful because it didnt pander to comicfags nor did it stay family friendly.
Marvel is shit because they are predictable and PG.

The dark knight was PG-13.
It was also exactly the same formula as Marvel. As well as every other super hero movie.

>good guy gets beat up. improves. Wins.
Ermagerd 0/10 bad movie.

Wonder woman is the only watchable movie in the entire new DC library. Whereas Marvel only has like 4 below average movies out of their 30.

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

01i

Attached: eg2koid9mvp21.jpg (500x841, 115K)

it will be joaKINO

yes

If you can't see the difference between the Dark Knight and Ironman then you must have severe autism.
Dark Knight could work even if you removed the superhero aspect. Takeaway the heros from Marvel and you see how shallow the characters are story truly are.

For you

They were great, in 2008 when we were all edgy kids. They haven't aged well and are actually pretty cringe now.

>unironically using the word cringe
YIKES

>2008 kids
lmao

>yikes unironically
You're not much better

Hmm I was 17 in 2008. But nice job exposing yourself newfag.

Attached: 1uFy1hn.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

oof

WOW kid you just got r/WOOOOOOSHED!!!! :joy::joy::eyes:

"Wooosh" means you didn't get the joke, as in the sound made when the joke "woooshes" over your head. I bet you're too stupid to get it, IDIOT!! :triumph::triumph::joy:

My joke was so thoughtfully crafted and took me a total of 3 minutes, you SHOULD be laughing. What's that? My joke is bad? I think that's just because you failed. I outsmarted you, nitwit.

In conclusion, I am posting this to the community known as "R/Wooooosh" to claim my internet points in your embarrassment :smirk:. Imbecile. The Germans refer to this action as "Schadenfreude," which means "harm-joy" :grimacing::astonished:. WOW! Another reference I had to explain to you. :face_palm: I am going to cease this conversation for I do not converse with simple minded persons.:smirk::joy:

k

The irony of this comment.

GET THESE HOTHEADS OUT OF HERE

well the lefties are out in force against it already because it depicts the life of an unfortunate huwhite male, and they are so tired of that etc

Attached: 453456435679868.jpg (499x499, 107K)

Attached: 1550174186723.gif (607x609, 821K)