How to deal with severe premature ejaculation...

How to deal with severe premature ejaculation? The last 4 times I tried to fuck my gf I finished within a couple of strokes. No exaggeration
She's getting frustrated and I'm getting hopeless

Attached: 6daa183.jpg (1080x1005, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They sell condoms with a numbing agent on the inside for just this reason.

Docfag here

You need an antidepressant (not saying you're depressed). Those cause you to last longer

Attached: 0252524350.jpg (2184x1394, 157K)

You can get prescription for an SSRI at getroman.com without having to see a doctor in person.

Those don't work.

They will give you a prescription for Zoloft. It works pretty well but can kind of dull your orgasm. But it will let you fuck like a beast for a few minutes at least.

Also, cocaine or other stimulants like adderall work well.

lmao dont do coke if you are planning on having sex

Have sex with her twice a day. Years ago, I had a hot grad student girlfriend, started out lasting maybe 3 to 5 minutes. After a few months she would beg me to climax because we were going too long.

can you not get hard after cumming? fuck her over and over again all day/night

why not? coke will make him last all night. It takes forever to cum when doing coke

I've had a LOT of coked up sex and it's great. WHAT U TALKING ABOUT SON???

MDMA is good for intimacy but hard to get it up

try jerking off like 15-30 min before you fuck her. It might be hard to get it up but it should last longer.

When you are pissing stop the flow then restart. Do this every time you piss. Also jerk off and practice holding out. You will eventually control when you orgasm

Why do people give such bad advice like this? Because OP is seriously gonna take fucking cocaine everytime he wants to have sex, are you for real?

SSRI's. Careful though, they might work too well. I was on various SSRI's for years and now it takes an incredible amount of effort to orgasm. Borderline impossible at times. I've been off all medication for 4 years and its still the same. Possibly permanently ruined my dick.

Not bad advice. It works. Don't like the idea of doing coke before sex try Adderall.

it will make your dick hide inside your body

Kegel excercises

It is really bad advice and you should feel bad for giving it. Who the fuck suggests you should take cocaine every time you want to have sex? That's a great way to become a coke head and it's just retarded advice either way.

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

Attached: unknown.png (1102x820, 916K)

I've given five other suggestions in this thread other thank coke. OP is presumably an adult and can make his own decisions. Just listing all the possibilities. Obviously you don't want to become a coke head.

This. Force yourself to keep fucking.

What an expensive pain in the ass to get coke if you want to fuck

Attached: 6503834857.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

On the bright side, there are lots of women out there who will fuck you like mad to get some of that coke.

Liquor helps. Or xanax. Or you could let her fuck other guys and be a cuck, that's hot too

Be careful with the coke. last time I had some I couldn't get hard, very embarrassing, worse than getting your nut off early

yup alcohol works well but if you drink too much you might not be able to cum at all its a fine line between fucking for an hour and whiskey dick

Also, always get her off first. Fingers, tongue, toys... They complain less if they at least get something out of it.

Masturbate more

or just try RedBull.
I actually measured (in a very scientific way) the time I last with and without red bull.
Without RedBull, I will last on average 7.4 minutes (the .4 means 40 seconds), with a min of 2.2 minutes and a max of 10.1.
With Redbull, I will last on average 13.5 minutes, with a min of 9.4 and a max of 28.2.
Try Red Bull, user. For me, at least, it works.

Invite one of your friends and have a MMF threesome. Way less pressure to perform when you let someone with better stamina fuck her too.

Could be maybe she needs to date someone who's not a 2 pump chump.

How many Redbulls? What size can?

There really isn't a ton you can do. Maybe try a strap on

This. I had a friend who was like that (he even would orgasm during a lap dance with a stripper)

I usee to fuck his girlfriend behind his back. Careful op

Seriously. PE sucks. I haven't found a cure yet. Enjoy it while it lasts. Your girlfriend will likely not put up with your poor performance for much longer and find an alpha male who can fuck like a real man. Sorry OP.

On the day of the experiments I would consume one large (500 ml) Redbull, one hour before the intercourse, with the notable exception of the day when I got the max (28 minutes) where I had drank a total of 6 large RedBulls in less than 20 hours, which is a good argument in favour of my theory: more caffeine = more sex stamina.

i eat my gf out to the point where she is cumming when I put it in, normally take me like 20 minutes then a couple of fucking and I bust a huge nut. And wear a condom too

Interesting. Like I said stimulants seem to work well for premature ejaculation.

This. I pretty much decide when sex is over for me. It can be 30 seconds or a few hours...

Lucky.

Yes. I will be conducting more experiments in the near future (i only recently started having sex regularly, I'm only 19) and try to analyse the effects of the drug on my sexual performances. I will also ask a friend of mine to conduct his own study, since I might be getting less and less receptive to caffeine.

Lookup the squeeze technique.