Real talk

Real talk

How the fuck do you know if you're attractive? I went on an exchange to Russia for 3 months and pretty much all the girls my age fell for me or were continuously talking about me. I get back to Belgium and it's like I don't exist here. I met one girl while drunk 2 days ago and she blocked me from Instagram.

How the fuck am I supposed to figure out my value? I am absolutely shit at reading girls and taking hints too. I always perceive everything as mixed signals. All help appreciated.

Attached: WP_20150909_14_28_58_Pro.jpg (1918x1077, 290K)

That's just what happens when you go to a foreign country

If you're American, anyone will treat you correctly in foreign countries. (That's what I've been told at least)

I'm from Belgium, as I mentioned in the post.

Everyone likes different. Some do it with looks, others with money, some with passions or hobbies, and few with lofty speech. An accent and very different presentation from the cultural norms will do that very quickly. Just as a euro sounding woman in the USA would grab all the attention in the room just by speaking, no matter what she says.

You're run of the mill in your country, hence why you don't get pussy as easily.

Right, but still. I find it very hard to assess what I look/sound like, how I come across to other people.

You're also an idiot.

Nothing new there.

Post selfie and I'll tell you

I've honestly considered doing that, but it feels kind of strange to just put yourself out there, you know, with all strangers seeing your face. Then again, what the hell do I have to lose.

Right, this is me. Note that my hair looks better now though, this was at a weekend camp where I couldn't really take care of myself.

Attached: 46954669522_10719cf2b7_z.jpg (640x427, 128K)

Seem alright to me.
Take care of yourself, I'm sure the right girl will come along when you least expect it.

You're all good buddy. Take it from a young guy who has had a crazy amount of women throw themselves at him that physical aesthetics are half the battle with women.

You seem to have some self confidence issues, just don't overthink what people will think of you. Dress to impress yourself, act in a way you'd imagine the protagonist of a blockbuster movie would act, say things that will incite people's minds and leave them wondering.

Be sphinx like and treat yourself with a respect a vast majority of the human population lacks and the women will be eating out of your hand. I know how women work, I get to stick my dick in a model's butthole.

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-233042.jpg (1198x1400, 504K)

Newfag spotted

I've probably been a part of this 'secret club' longer than you, "newfag".

Attached: 1548807906339.jpg (473x355, 24K)

Don't really know. There's a level of 'green card hunting' but there is also a level of different values. I meet my wife in Japan she respected my work ethic but also my affection

Dubs of truth
Thank you, the butthole king.
I will fuck in your name.

Attached: dems.jpg (600x490, 106K)

Any real-life or practical examples?

What?

Never forget that she isn't 'yours' unless she lets you fuck her in her ass whenever you want

Attached: f00ee52756542658af6b9b4de73c0bd85f70c27b9963da48e3a59b5db46d0e6d.jpg (680x520, 38K)

It's just that I find it hard to turn general advice into real-life practice if you understand what I mean.

you look like proper shit.

In a good or a bad way?

Okay, let me say it like this. Let's imagine you meet a girl at the bar you're absolutely smitten by. She's 10/10 in your opinion, not absolutely slutty, and you've heard her voice; it's that of an angelic melody.

Okay, first thing to remember is that what isn't seen: counts for nothing. So let's assume that you haven't made eye contact yet and she hasn't noticed you.. first thing you do is slam a couple shooters of 80 proof cognac to make things looser for yourself. Observe what she orders for herself and if she's alone or with friends.

After you know what she drinks, get in her line of sight. BE SEEN! if you have a sense of fashion, this shouldn't be hard. But let's assume you're in a white tee and black jeans. Don't follow her or blatantly be around her. But at the right times, make eye contact with her. Eyes speak thousands of words, never forget how powerful eye contact is. Then once she looks at you, smile and guage her reaction (if you were confident you would wink but let's be realistic) if she smiles back, go up and say hi. Have the same drink she's Ben drinking and she has one, say you love it too. Great ice breaker. Next step is small talk.. (1/?)

Attached: 5HhHNrn.jpg (513x512, 37K)

This doesn't really matter what you say, it's more of a way to gauge how much she single you. This is the time to build physical cues with her, grab her arm when laughing, make her laugh, and drop crazy compliments on her appearance (eyes and hair work gr8) and get amore drinks into her while subtlety making yourself seem larger than life. In your case go on and on about your foreign adventure to Russia. I usually go on about when I was in the army at 16 or backpacking Europe at 18. Just talk about accomplishments and things to impress her, just don't come off as an asshole who's full of himself. After a couple of drinks and some talking, wait for a good dancing song and ask of she wants to dance. If all is well it'll work. After giving her a dance that she won't soon forget (spin her around) she'll be feeling frisky. Get her another drink and ask if she wants to come back to your place or to hers.
If played correctly, enjoy your one night stand.

(2/2)

Attached: 1552876273310.jpg (652x479, 54K)

How much she's into you*

Thanks, man. I really appreciate it.

Anyone else feel incredibly handsome 50% of the time and hopelessly ugly the rest of the time?

Never forget: if you've fallen in love with a girl...

>NEVER TELL HER

Make her fall in love with you and admit it first. Women don't want to feel in power of a relationship. Always fails when a man opens up and claims feelings for a woman. Ruins all Beauty behind courtship & the elegance of 'love'.

Don't be scared to offend, be confident and know your worth. And you'll be getting blowjobs on dancefloors like me

Attached: 1553723853468.gif (288x430, 1.92M)