Ask someone doing therapy anything

Ask someone doing therapy anything.

Attached: Psychiatrist-vs-Psychologist-NEW.jpg (800x450, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you rather be doing the rapey?

No.

What's the Therapy for? I gotta go see a clinical psychologist this week I'm not too sure what to expect.

>What's the Therapy for?
I started as "against depression/anxiety" but I've uncovered a whole can of worm since then. My problems are many. Nothing psychiatric, so to speak. I'm doing better now. Almost no derealisation left.

They will ask you about your history and current woes. Just be honest and forthcoming. They are medical professionals. As long as you don't say you're going to hurt yourself or others, you can only gain from being completely open.

>psychiatrist

a medical field that spoonfeeds the population Xanax and SSRIs for zombification

You aren't wrong.

Ever been to a psych ward? Some people need zombification.

Well shit the "hurting others" part is a little too late. I have to go to this after having a bit of a breakdown the other week and being taken to A&E completely distraught after I threatened someone with an axe.

>after I threatened someone with an axe.
To be fair, perhaps you'd be better off in a psychiatric hospital. You and everyone else.

Define "threatened."

Apparently I've got schizophrenia, can you cure me? Or, you got a 9mm so I can pop the heads of them who enjoy ruining my life?

Tbf I was blackout drunk. Been more stable now I've gone sober.

I don't know, it's all a bit blurry.

Do you want to do it again?

>derealisation

whats this?

With anxiety, your brain disconnects to save itself, resulting in feeling a million miles away from everything, as though life was a film.

No. It was all impulse. I'm pretty low right now. Over the past few months I've somehow managed to completely isolate myself everyone I know, convinced they were all unworthy of me and would make me weak. But I feel weak despite it. And now I'm very lonely. I haven't left the house in a month or spoken to another person apart from my parents. I live alone too so it gets pretty stir crazy.

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

7262y

Attached: 1505710013882.jpg (900x1054, 115K)

Do you trust your therepist/s? If so, why?

Just be honest. Also, try killing hookers.

SEEING. Seeing hookers.

Why not both?

do you ever want to fuck hot vulnerable patients?

I don't think you understood.

I also went to group therapy and individual counseling for pic related. Driver died and another passenger lost his right arm, I just smacked my head really hard and suffered DAI, was in a coma for a bit. I knew both of those guys since we were all 5.

Take advantage of the mental excersizes they offer, it'll help. Square breathing has saved me more times than I can recall, just as this excersize that my individual therapist recommended: a compassion journal. Everytime someone does something you consider to be 'nice' you jot it down with a date so you can read it at another date. I suffer from narcissistic & sociopathic tendencies so that helped immensely. Good luck OP, just don't be a therapy bitch

Attached: low-level-bridge-crash.jpg (780x439, 70K)

nice trips

help me understand?

Define "Define"