Not all pedophiles are gay

Not all pedophiles are gay
but
All gays are pedophiles

True?

Attached: gay.png (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

true enough

Awful lot of young missing girls in Europe right now to claim all pedos are gay. I'm sure they're just out playing in the sandbox or something, though.

Attached: dumass.jpg (285x300, 22K)

its all the muslim pedos stealing brides

how?

Not true. Most gays and bisexual guys are pretty solidly into sexually mature guys

bump

little boys aren't attractive.
they probably don't even know what dicks are for
t. faggot

I prefer a mans butt

Attached: Quoti+came+herelooking+for+bootyquot+_aa674e8b43bc1aebef1168b30a3c9c35 (1).jpg (1280x720, 44K)

all homosexuals are degenerates and scum

OP is just a closeted faggot

Why are you so obsessed with other people's sex lives OP?
You don't have one?
You're a closet homo?
You were molested by a pedo?
You are a pedo?
Why OP?

I am a gay, AND I was molested, whether they're coordinated or not idk but I find children unappealing

By definition, close to 100% of sexual abusers of boys must be gay. Women having sex with underage boys isn't really abuse.

In Britain at least, over 80% of sexual abuse cases against underage girls are Muslim.

Attached: It's this easy.png (318x268, 88K)

It's the white males who are pedos. That's why all of them are Christians priests

>Women having sex with underage boys isn't really abuse.

Kek, I think you don't get the point of underage and the concept of consent.

Actually, it's because they are Christian priests that they are pedos, not because they are white males.

This

I'm a fag and I'm not a pedophile. We gays like men the way women like men, why would we go after kids? This is fucking dumb.

Best troll you could came up with?....lame

Its literally the reverse all pedos are gay most gays are pedos like 85%

Exactly. Homosexuals like men and a certain degree manliness. Why would we go after feminine little boys with high voices. Just shows how ignorant people usually are.

i am gay and have no interest in little boys,

i like big masculine bear types most, i like to rub that hairy belly and hairy chest while sucking a big dick, and sometimes i like getting topped and just love it when his dick swells up and starts throbbing and fills my ass with cum en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

Do you have any credible source for your percentage or did you read it on the internet's dumbass capital AKA 4*2ch's /pol/ ?

>By definition, close to 100% of sexual abusers of boys must be gay
t. knows nothing about sexual abuse

I literally made it up off the top of my head and its based off absolutely nothing (besides my beliefs/feelings).

There's a fag pool lifeguard in my town who got arrested for molesting a little girl. On the opposite spectrum, there's plenty of straight dads who fuck their young sons in the ass. Just further proves that there's no link between straight/gays and pedophiles.

So stfu instead of spreading false information dumbass.

Attached: 1542692004210.png (398x384, 196K)

Why you so salty? You a fag or a pedo its pretty interchangeable to non heretics your fuckin probably a moyel or some wierd ass transmap.

citation needed

I'm bisexual and know a lot of gay/bisexual guys.

I'm not salty, I'm tired of ignorants simpletons spreading their ignorance.

No need for citation. If you like children of either sexes you're not gay or straight, you're a pedophile/pederast (if you absolutely want to differentiate both).

pedophiles, no. ephebophiles, yes.
a majority of gay men are into twinks, which is young guys, with no body hair that look like they're still in highschool. and it's not uncommon for that attraction towards twinks to also go towards actual teen boys who are under 18

all faggots are pedos.
OP is a faggot.
Therefore, OP is a pedo.
Science mother fucker!

>with no body hair that look like they're still in highschool
Most guys over 11-12ish have at least some body hair. I can remember by high school I saw a lot of guys my age had started growing hair on their chests and bellies

I started growing hair in my ass crack when I was like 13. I saw a lot of other guys had hair back there too by 18-20

most guys i went to school with had a treasure trail, armpit air, pubes, but hardly any chest hair. they'd be classified as twinks.
sure there's exceptions to the norm, there's guys that once they hit puberty they start growing lots of body hair and end up being total otters/wolves/cubs. but most guys i went to highschool with had very little body hair

Yeah I didn't mean they have lots of chest hair. At that age probably the majority of guys with any chest hair just have a little bit in the center

How'd you end up seeing other guys' asses that close up?

If guys bend over while nude sometimes their ass cheeks part and you can see their crack spread

not all pedos are gay, source: me