Oy Yea Forums

Oy Yea Forums

I'm bored out of my mind and I want to do something that'll give me a shot of adrenaline or at the very least get my heart pumping.
No drugs, selfharm (nothing permanent), or hurting others.

If I actually do any of the recommendations then I'll post proof, so give me something that's actually feasible besides "hang yourself and livestream it lul"

Attached: ppeps.jpg (183x173, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelplanet.fun/#1826,-10941,-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a vasectomy

Go jogging
Work out a bit (simple pushups)
Do a deadride/go climbing
Watch a horror movie

put sharpie in pooper

Don't need one and if I did, don't have the money.

Already do,
already do,
don't know what a deadride is but I have gone climbing before.
I watch horror movies and play horror games.

I've put an English cucumber up my ass before.
Sharpies are lightweight bro

Attached: cucumber.jpg (600x400, 107K)

Gay

okay give recommendation or fuck off back to jerking it to traps

bump
someone tell me something man

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (250x208, 10K)

something :)

dude fuck you that actually made me laugh

Get in a fight, shoplift, graffiti, carry drugs, speeding or car chase, kill an animal, thats just a few things.

watch anime

>no drugs
what if they are legal? ffs m8 you cant have a good hardcore shot of adrenaline without taking a risk and breaking the law and doing drugs are the best ways you little faggot

Weirdest thing that works for me: strategy games against 4 or more people and caffeine.
Everything else leaves my pretty untouched.
Of all games i've tried, SupCom:FA worked the best.
I guess the organizing and constantly switching attention is kinda "thrilling", no idea why though.

Finger a underage girl

Go play airsoft, look out for the big events.
this allways gives me like a reset on my passive agressivenes level and i forget about the world for a few moments

I practice bjj, boxing, judo and muay thai. My parents forced me to do a lotta things from a young age hoping I'd grow up to be their little prodigy. obviously that didn't work out well. Most fights I'd win because the idiot is inexperienced and just throws wide swings.
Shoplifted in foreign countries, not so much where I live. Biggest thing I've probably taken are a few jumbo candy packs.
don't know where to get drugs from. i know possession in some places is legal but I have no idea where to get a substantial amount of anything.
suspended driver's license
biggest animal I've killed was on a hunting trip in Pakistan. it was a Markhor. similar to a deer. I was supposed to hit its legs or that general area but ended up hitting somewhere sensitive and killed the damn thing.
Thanks for the suggestions, tho.

I already watch anime a lot buddy. Next logical thing to do is but merch.

mentioned above about drugs

this is actually interesting. I'll give it a try, user. Thanks for recommending.

I fingered a prostitute once in Pakistan. Pretty sure she was underage, but not that young. Might post whole story if anybody is interested.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Go steal something small from a store

Never actually tried airsoft but have seen many vids of it. Love the thrill of shooting someone in the head from vidya so maybe irl will be better. I don't have the money rn but maybe in the future when I do I'll go there. Thanks a bunch, user!

alright, if you want drugs that are easy to get and you want an adrenaline boost try benadryl, that will get the blood pumping

already did. nothing too big though, just a few candy packs. All the good shit is always locked behind a glass case or something. I planned on going to walmart today so if I get anything i'll post

I love this haha
only problem is lack of money. Can't hold down a job because everything offered is always some shitty min wage job that bores the fuck outta me. I have done some pretty funny stuff before getting fired, tho. will post if anyone wants

Play russian roulette

Take antabus and then drink a few beers

i started playing cause of the same reason, it isn't even that expensive, to start, you only need a decent gun and some old clothing and eye protection. sums up to maybe 200 bucks. also depends on where you live
and yeah, the satisfaction to shot somebody and see the shock on their face even if its only with a plastic bullet, is just the next step to a videogame cause you experience it with your whole body

I have no friends who will I play with

>These symptoms include:

>flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
>sweating, increased thirst, swelling, rapid weight gain;
>nausea, severe vomiting;
>neck pain, throbbing headache, blurred vision;
>chest pain, shortness of breath (even with mild exertion);
>fast or pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
>confusion, weakness, spinning sensation, feeling unsteady; or
>a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out.

I have no friends who will I play with

>These symptoms include:

>flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
>sweating, increased thirst, swelling, rapid weight gain;
>nausea, severe vomiting;
>neck pain, throbbing headache, blurred vision;
>chest pain, shortness of breath (even with mild exertion);
>fast or pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
>confusion, weakness, spinning sensation, feeling unsteady; or
>a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out.

haha my nigga. My kind of shit. Thanks user

Wim Hoff method,

wtf double post Yea Forums plz fix

THEN HELP US FIGHT OFF 2CH

SPREAD WORD AND RALLY THE OTHERS

pixelplanet.fun/#1826,-10941,-4

Attached: pol flag.png (1920x1017, 512K)