What’s the most money you’ve received in a check

What’s the most money you’ve received in a check.

Attached: 9F2F2BAD-1BF3-42DC-A907-C427055C3954.png (850x391, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

34 grand

100k in a month I'm a YouTuber

1 petadollar
had to attach a separate sheet for all the zeros.

hows paying taxes?

98k cashier check from bellagio. had a good night.

YouTube does that shit for you my nigga. But it's all gud

$20 million dollars to my company that for some reason had my name in attention to.

still counts right?

are you stupid?

25k maybe it was 28k

This

Attached: PicsArt_09-27-03.43.41.jpg (2073x1147, 308K)

About tree fiddy

Exactly 250k

250,00€ ;/

Attached: 1553093234694.png (368x309, 124K)

I probably shouldnt post this

Attached: 2019-04-07_16.10.24.jpg (1024x585, 176K)

Are checks still a thing? I thought they died out ages ago like telegrams?!

About 4€

408k from the cage at Caesars Palace.

Use scientific notation for best results.

LMAO retard

Parents present for finishing grad school. Dad told me I’d never pay off my loans since I got my masters in education so that was to help. Poor life choices.
Don’t go into education

about $800

a what?

Or going into stem, paying off your shit with freelancer jobs and developing a taste for alcohol due to imbearable stress.
Everything beyond college currently still is for the rich kiddies

147.980 Euros from inheritance

Attached: Tf.jpg (480x360, 10K)

$6,600

>rich kiddies
you sound so bitter. How is it our fault if the system supports us by our parents being wealthy?

No...no they don't. You would be an IC and you have to withhold your own taxes and either pay quarterly or all at once at the end of the year, but you get a penalty if you do it that way usually. Stop lying on the internet you fucking nigger.

They are, some businesses in 2019 still don't take credit or debit cards, mainly small businesses that do service work (HVAC, Electrical, etc.) and you either pay cash or write a check.

I would laugh, if you were right leaning and patriotic. Supporting your nation and shit while saying not the competent people should get the fit jobs but the people with the most money. Sounds like a great idea and the past showed that it worked really great

rich kid here. I think that, although it's not our fault if our parents are rich, it is understandable that other might be jealous of the fact that we won't face as much adversity to reach wealth than they will. On the other hand, I'd like to quote Jack Ma: "if you're still poor by the time you're thirty, then the only person to blame is yourself". Sure, we the rich kids have it easy. But how about, instead of complaining about how easy we have it, you get to work and get rich so you can have rich kids as well?

I dont receive cheques

Attached: Bank.png (1012x767, 302K)

what would you define as being poor?

Ill ask you this

What is a lot of money to lose but not a lot of money to have
Think carefully on this

10 grand

I took out a personal loan to consolidate debt and they sent me a check for ~$35,000.

I have to pay back ~$1200/month for 3 years.

you're still honestly holding fannie and freddie? jesus christ

Fuck off with your riddles.

I work hard and I have more than enough to pay my bills. But I don't own a house or a new car. Would you say I'm poor then?

right in my poorness

every college degree goes far beyond that definition for the not retarded and rich person, not to mention the definition is a red herring. Because a person saying a huge sum to loose is okay is soon also to be loosing all his other money.

It's amusing you seem to think that's a profound or definitive question.

He is moving money from person to person, prolly trust fund. So don't look at the transactions but rather his balance.

One million dollars.

Are those percentages the interest rates?

What would you recommend to a beginning investor with ~$1m to invest?

47500 us.
Inheritance

Not trust fund, but real estate. You are right, that account doesn't look that great, but I earn a fortune with renovating shit.

Its an important question that shows how much money you have had in the past or plan to have in the future
Thats exactly right
It is a very important question when it comes to finance...
Very incorrect

My answer is $7,500
Someone who has that amount is not at all rich and actually doesnt have much money but to actually lose that amount is painful for anyone

Attached: Down.png (1440x2560, 127K)

>"if you're still poor by the time you're thirty, then the only person to blame is yourself"

What an incredibly fucking stupid quote. If everyone above 30 was rich, how the fuck would society function? We would need millions of migrants, and we'd have to pay them pretty damn well to do all the jobs the millionaires don't want to do. This is honestly one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever read in 10 years of browsing Yea Forums. You never even defined what poor means, 99% of the population could be poor for all we know because you never defined it.

you haven't answered anything

>sensible chuckle

Attached: dollars.jpg (400x300, 90K)

Just because you are not poor at 30 does not mean you are rich...

Poor means you dont have enough money for the basics of life
Not poor means you have enough money for the basics of life but thats it.
Rich means you have enough money to buy anything you desire

Attached: 1542754246386.png (509x574, 295K)

>important question when it comes to finance

Again, amusing, but your concept is isn't any valid measure. There is relativity to giving a standard definition to poverty, but it's in cost of living for the area. If you are defining poverty as just a value that each individual decides for themselves to evaluate their lives and form plans, then you could have just answer the person's original question with your own personal opinion instead of acting like an idiot.

This is an important post.

This is a very important post when it comes to finance.

Look, I posted an image I found on google that vaguely suggests I have a million dollars.

I am pretending to be a money guru.

Attached: millennial.money_.jpg (950x500, 133K)

I've written a check for $30k and received checks for well over $100.

I am not the rich kid that he directed the question at...
Does this court demand that I do?

I think really by 30 you should have around $100,000 in all your accounts (including retirement). That's a decent bar.

To be rich on the other hand, is taking much more risk. So it depends on the person. It's not all hard work, there's a lot of risk involved.

Yep your 100% correct thanks for calling that.

If you're not the person who was specifically asked then that just makes your input all the more irrelevant.
>...

>We need millions of migrants
that's what a Jew would say

You never answered the question I presented.
This is reasonable but it depends where you are from and what your expectations are. If you have 100k by 30 you should be able to retire easily by 50-55

Huh are your fucking kidding me? By 30 I had two kids I was making 90k a year and my wife was making 75. I live for the present not for when I'm old and dead. I was lucky to have 30k in the savings between us both. Between a 3000 a month for mortgage 15000 in prop tax 1400 in car payments and insurance 200 a week in food. And other personal cost like having your kids play ice hockey

Absolutely. Where you're from matters a shit ton.

I'd argue that children weren't a good choice financially, then

Your 30k in savings was actual cash or retirement?

>3000 a month for mortgage 15000 in prop tax 1400 in car payments and insurance 200 a week in food.
>personal cost like having your kids play ice hockey
>I live for the present not for when I'm old and dead.

I see lots of mistakes and excuses here

Also 3k mortgage and 15k property tax?
Where is this detroit?

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

1uen

Attached: image.jpg (720x534, 115K)

Mix I tried to always have at least 20k in savings account incase of a emergency. What ever spilled over went in to investments for retirement.

Sold the fuck out of some bitbeans back with that shit was still popping

Attached: 20180120_085351.jpg (1782x2234, 1.85M)

Up state NY
And a 20 year not 30 year

0. Who the fuck uses cheques in 2019.

You wish bucko.

anons just say the way for earn money on internet or just how make the rope for suicide

One million dollors from the life insurance of my late gf who sadly died in a train crash

€1500
Literally the monly check I've ever gotten in my life.

holiday season bimonthly check of a little over 600$, got called in for some double time.
most of the time the checks were between 300 and 400.

Channel?

That's good. Seems about right

Attached: 3FDA19A5-51A9-4678-A114-EE2C61F2D372.jpg (720x379, 39K)

ITT: lies and liars

Attached: 1554443583347.png (407x211, 200K)

Little over $24,000 from a slot machine jackpot.

They really bend you over in taxes.

$15k, daily fantasy winnings