Fathers of Yea Forums, what's having a daughter like ?

Fathers of Yea Forums, what's having a daughter like ?

Attached: et0pfy-l-610x610-shirt-daddy-underwear.jpg (610x610, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bigdickproblems/comments/5e31p7/hitting_posterior_fornix_what_were_your_partners/
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=QVkhG8DfvNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

like being friendzoned for life

My daughter is a slut that's fucked half the town. I'm so embarrassed of her.

My youngest just turned 19 and honestly it’s torture. Social media I think is fucking her up and I feel like I can’t be a father to her about it after having jerked off to her pics for about a year. Now when I look at her I see all my failures as a human.

My daughter is dead, my son is alive
I really miss her
I love them both and would love to see them growing up together but this cant ever happen

Mfw talking to a random stranger in bar. Seem him there many times tho. He strikes up a convo. Starts talking about this hot piece of ass he's fucking. Shows me vids of him fuckung slut. It's my 16yo daughter...

Attached: 2248212544.jpg (2308x1616, 154K)

I dont have one but the thought of the disappointment and embarrassment children can bring on a family is one of the reasons im hesitant. me and my wife are both intelligent, in good jobs from good families, and idk what I would do if i had a daughter and she turned out to be a slut that posts basically nudes on the internet, or if i had a son who became a sissy. Most people have said if you jsut give your children attention and nurture them then theyll turn out fine but its a gamble (especially living in a world that basically encourages you to do that sort of stuff for validation).

It's like never wanting her to go over to a friend's house because her friends have come by your house and you've all kinds of dirty thoughts about them and every nasty thing you'd like to do to them.

can we see the vids lmao

post her pics

Attached: bulleshit.jpg (400x272, 12K)

Woops forgot pic...

Attached: 1552083721807.jpg (660x528, 60K)

autism

nice try fbi

>My daughter is dead

It's your fault

Attached: 1502859287546.jpg (1000x1000, 265K)

It’s not at all like your picture

it is

Fake and gay

>Most people have said if you jsut give your children attention and nurture them then theyll turn out fine

Most people are retarded trash who produce retarded trash children who grow into retarded trash adults

So maybe disregard their advice

Also fake and gay

It's true. The bar name is Deol II

So why'd you do it? Was she talking back?

They have a right to be worried though. You can raise your kid well at home, but the shit kids in school will corrupt them. I'd definitely recommend homeschooling your kids and regulating what they watch on television until they reach the age of reason and have a solid foundation which wont be tainted.

Well you do prove your own point

no
u

Attached: BD7AACE.jpg (960x1400, 223K)

Attached: 87D6D9D.jpg (900x900, 425K)

Jesus Christ please don’t have kids. You both sound like useless nervous hypercritical/analytical fucked up losers who’ll on breed the same fucked up losers and they’ll get bullied and because of your shitty weird paranoid/self loathing brains you’ll be haunted day and night by their torment until you finally snap (again, but this ones a biggie) and do a particularly harrowing murder/suicide of your lil’ family.
Or not, you know, maybe you’ll all be dead chill and you’re just overthinking it

she was too tired

too tired for what?

Who would want to stay here?

america isnt the world

day my daughter got her first period was so fucking hot

Lie down on this comfy couch and tell me about your mother

i often make my wife lick her own pads and that day i made her lick our daughters and pretended it was hers

Attached: 7F29A81.jpg (2048x1148, 319K)

When you have a son, you have one dick to worry about... When you have a daughter you have to worry about them all.

why dont you just lick your daughter's pussy instead

who says i dont

Sorry man

Attached: WIRUpNhLsCl5skAcGX7492lcfDtQydl7wWqFd1JiYYU.jpg (640x1136, 79K)

The world isnt the universe

they're common thoughts that every concerned parent has gaylord. If no one really cared about the outcome of their chiled then they would more than likely grow up to be little pieces of shit

pick or it didn't happend

It's a fucking woman, what do you think? It's pure disappointment and then relief when it gets raped and murdered by niggers.

exactly,i wanna see this guys daughter's pussy soaking wet

Kik me at bnalex1993. I have interesting content.

Indeed. Just the only part that matters

My step daughter is 15 and it’s hell. I am deathly afraid of her telling people what I have done with her, so she gets to do about anything she wants.

Attached: 000D375.jpg (406x720, 53K)

what have you done with her user

Attached: pedobear.jpg (800x450, 34K)

It sucks because kids are already expensive... Daughters are, literally, the worst.

yeah,but at least with a daughter you have the advantage of her being a girl so she could turn out to be a slut and you could fuck her and her hot friends.unlike with a son,because you'd be a faggot then

Not like that

I have a 15 year old. I’m a real person so I have no incest thoughts. I hate knowing she’s going to be hooking up with guys but it is what it is.

Post pics of your slut daughter

>I hate knowing she’s going to be hooking
FTFY

I want to hear about what you do with your daughters. Kik m1211111111

Dads, have you smelled your daughter's dirty panties?

I don't have any kids, but my guess is that the children experience differs vastly, depending strongly on how good of a parent you are. You beta cucks must suck as parents, therefore you have good for nothing, cuck children. When I have kids I'm going to handle the little fucks like a pro. They are going to fucking take over the world.

my daughter ate my ass,felt good my nigga.i got hard

reddit.com/r/bigdickproblems/comments/5e31p7/hitting_posterior_fornix_what_were_your_partners/

Did you really came to ur daughter pics?? Tell me more about it

>Ameristan
>only place that matters
lel

>butthurt 3rd world country person detected

stay mad bro

Honestly, I would have kicked the absolute shit out of him, then called the cops on him for rape and owning cp.

Only if it were my kid, though.

Right? Very amusing that all other the scrubby little backwoods that call themselves countries have lost all relevance and significance outside their own borders

My daughter just turned 5. She is generally agreeable, in high spirits, and filled with wonderment. I expect her to hate me by the time she's 11, and be interested in dating coloreds by the time she's, well, probably 11.

i will admit though,maybe its because i spend to much time on Yea Forums.but im disapointed,i got stuck with a nephew instead of a cute niece who could grow up to be a cock teasing jailbate

Sounds like you'll get what you deserve.

this is why you need to train her early.just say its an "ice cream cone"and have her lick it until it cums,she'll eventually grow up to be a women who likes white cocks

Did you graduate high school? Based on your writing I'm guessing no.

well,im fuckin drunk right now.so i guess that could be a good reason for my writing

i will say this though,tequila and coffee is not as good as irish whiskey and coffee

but i was to buzzed to care

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

Bx7

Attached: cb8aabd32e26702a1dd270449b41aa6d.jpg (600x910, 93K)

Who hurt you?

Underappreciated

>My youngest just turned 19
> having jerked off to her pics for about a year
made me zozzle

Yikes

A thread of lies!

Attached: 1554675068741.jpg (224x225, 18K)

i imagine this is what my daughter would become

youtube.com/watch?v=QVkhG8DfvNA

daddy likes

Attached: 3038598 - Kyder Luan_Loud Lynn_Loud_Sr. The_Loud_House.png (800x800, 313K)

Attached: 5c910ec18e02a461243612.gif (400x293, 763K)

thats kinda sad bro have a salt and vinegar pringle that will do you well

Attached: 2lxrd7q5miq21.jpg (2448x3264, 768K)

link to image

Attached: hitspipe.jpg (512x512, 45K)

Daughters respect a dad that has a big dick

Bullshit.

Nothing is more cucked than having a daughter, she's litterally going to call a stronger man 'daddy' in the bedroom at one point.

the only man my daughter is gonna call daddy in her bedroom is me

Only if she has daddy issues. You fucking degenerate.