You gain access to a holodeck for 24 hours

You gain access to a holodeck for 24 hours

What do?

Attached: realholodeck-head.jpg (777x437, 162K)

run hookers_and_blow.exe

I would get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: no-lighter-weed-memes.jpg (480x640, 42K)

jack off

Disney Princess orgy.

can you get high on holographic drugs?

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x225, 10K)

Create a version of my childhood where my father actually liked me....

can you get off to holographic hookers?

Over in leafland we legalized it and the duuuude weeeeeed culture died overnight. Stay mad virgin while your stoner white girl stacys come over as pot tourist and give up their cunts for a q.

do a bunch of illegal shit???

Looooooooool I'm just having a little harmless fun, boombadoop xD haha lighten up!

do they have a real pussy inside and stuff or is it just empty space inside them?

I would simulate different animals and fight them barehanded.

isn't that the same thing really?

fuck my fursona

Run an awards show... bang every celebrity there... men and women, all for bragging rights.

Plot twist: Kids Choice Awards

how does a holodeck work?

I simulate my dream vacation. A white sand tropical beach. I fuck my harem and drink mai tais

win the Stanley Cup on a line with Wendel Clark then spend the rest of the 21 hours banging hot teen girls while the Mothers of Invention play in the background

Do some shagging obviously but also do stuff like drive an F1 car, fly a fast jet

Not so much into the holodeck fantasy shit.
But I hi-res holodeck version of my favorite movies so that I can walk through the action as its happening -- that shit would be lit as fuck!

well, the federation ships don't allow you to do that. But due to a new found race during early contact with the romulans the holodeck emitter got updated to create physical atoms. But due to that creating new problems like real physical beings and other shit, it quickly got removed again. Only the holo doc is some ancient idea from that time.

>not into physically living out my fantasies

fag

>early contact with the romulans the holodeck emitter got updated
It was not the romulans that had that tech. It was some indie race and the episode mostly focused on klingons that also got this technology that day

Ffs... always one nerd trying to ruin the fun. Fuck off back to the basement.

obviously play a round of parrises squares

That guy asked if you can get high or fuck hookers. In the end you can, if you fly on a ship that ignores the star trek geneva conventions

Create a holographic version of my desk and computer, and play WoW for 24 hours whilst occasionally replicating Monster and Doritos.

so i could smash some zombie heads without risking my life there?

nigger what. weed is legal in like 10 states now and if stoners travel anywhere it's to Colorado or Washington. why the fuck would they want to go to Canada lmao

if you can program the head to not bite your dick off, yes

Now I have to ask out of curiosity: was there ever a complete holo crew or ship? That sounds like extremely effective in comparrison to biological crew

Don't know the episode name, but yes. And they were extremely effective killer, was during janewas star trek.

Attached: IMAG2651.jpg (4000x2240, 1.49M)