Been with this chick for over a year

>been with this chick for over a year
>had some doubts recently
>installed spyware on gf phone
>nothing to see for a couple of months
>suddenly a weird text from a co-worker
>she says she cant have sex because she had her period (which is true)
>spyware tells me she deleted the conversation. and this had been an on going thing apparently, for how long I don't know
>find him on facebook
>the guys is married with children
>I of couse go straight to her to confront her
>"Do you have anything to tell me that I should know?" she denies everything for 10 min straight
>Then I tell her his name and she just starts walking away like the coward that she is
>wamenamirite.png
>break up with her on the spot never look back.
>alpha.jpg
>she still keeps texting and stalking me, calling my friends and crying, because I blocked her on every platform.
>the thing is, now I am doubting if I should tell the guys wife that her husband is fucking around and basically ruin this guys whole life
>I really don't want to, since I actually don't care anymore
>wanted to get you guys opinion on what is the right thing to do, or what would Yea Forums do

Attached: Cheating-Wife--768x495[1].png (768x495, 486K)

Fuck that guys life up fuck that nigga

b& why should you do that

get

get d

if you were actually alpha you wouldn't have asked us, you just would have done it

What are you? 13 year old?

Fucking faggot, let her confess in front of that cheater and show her how her loyalty has failed.

You are literally a cucktard

You dont need to do that to a family because of your grudge, think about his kids, you should search more info about him. If hes a bad person do it, you will probably do a favor to his wife and kids.
Other thing that you can do is fuck his wife like the true alpha that you are.

Tell her because she deserves to know. Fuckin that dudes life up is just a bonus

You need to have sex with his wife to complete the circle. Come together under the guise of, "You're the only one who can understand what I'm feeling right now."

Attached: D7B4638A-4357-4446-B786-DA5736F573B0.jpg (552x460, 69K)

I swear to God, I think that would be it.

I think I'm gonna try to fuck his wife.
I'm not even kidding.

Damn, thanks Yea Forums

What would you want if you were in that wife's situation? I'd want to know, so tell her.

you gotta tell the wife. she cucked you. how many times did you eat her out and end up swallowing the guys cum?

tell the wife.

If that fails tell her about the motherfucker that cheats on her, she deserves to know.
Fuck the kids and all that bullshit talk about "think about the family". Their family is already in deep shit if they dont know that they have a retard in their house.

Do it, cheater must pay

You fucked up OP. Shoulda done that from jump street.

Now if you go back and do it now, she knows that she still occupies space in your brain.

Everyone knows that the worst thing is complete rejection followed by indifference. Stick with indifference and don't look back.

> nothing to see
> weird text
> spyware tells she deleted
for sure fake as fuck!

Yes, this app shows and logs all calls, messages and logs deleted conversations too.

It's basically a keylogger with a lot of other features. I'm not kidding. Look it up.

Yeah man, I think I will stick to that. Plus his wife is hella ugly, so I dont even wanna bother actually.
I'm a good looking guys, have a successful career and all. No problem getting another chick.

Do it op. Let that motherfucker suffer. Do we need say more?

If you were married with kids and you really loved your wife and kids, would you want this to happen to you?
You know how dudes are. We can be animals when we are horny, doesnt mean we dont love our family and want it to end, but I think its in every mans nature. I might be wrong, idk.

speak up, his wife deserve to know whats going on

Fuck him. He cheated on his wife. If i was her I'd want to know.

Post that Niggas link.

What's it called

One other thing; if you don't know for sure that the other dude knew about you, then perhaps cucking him or trying to ruin his marriage isn't the best idea. For all we know, he didnt know about you and he has an open marriage... might make you look like an ass if you pursue that.

Best to just move on with some lessons learned.

No, because I think I will tell him to pay me like 20k to shut up.

MobileSpy

I don't think he knew about me. The bitch probably didnt tell him.

Idk, Im in a dilemma

Yea Forums would ruin his life.

tell the guy, if he has any balls he would divorce his wife for doing something like that and pay alimony, either way, his wife will probably find out

>If hes a bad person
He committed adultery. All cheating scum get what they deserve. Make that faggot lose half his shit and pay alimony OP

No dilemma OP. No matter how fucked up you might get, show zero emotion or interest in this chick or what she did, and move on with your life. It's absolutely the best fuck you that you can deliver.

Picture this: you easily moved on from her to someone else, possibly more attractive. You're delivering regret and jealousy to her in a nice and fat overnight package. You're indifferent to her and what she did, which says to her you never really valued her or the relationship. Know that this stings more than any revenge ever could.

Godspeed OP.