I represent this girl and I come here to state of the discontinue of further harassment and humiliation of this girl!

I represent this girl and I come here to state of the discontinue of further harassment and humiliation of this girl!
youtube.com/watch?v=CrWrx3xGfA0
youtube.com/watch?v=8R3xe1ovxlM
youtube.com/watch?v=5OfWZr-MvHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1bFXshntl8Y
She does not want this!!
Where is the humanity?! Why?
Cyberbullying is a nasty thing and YOU need to stop trying to hurt and ruin her life
Telling and showing everyone about her overactive bladder pee AND her wearing diapers is defamation of her character and you will face justice!!
ratgat.com/woman-tricked/
PEOPLE THAT KNOW HER ARE SEEING THIS FOR FUCK SAKE!!
Everyone that knows or recognizes her asks about her wearing diapers now!!! Because of some of you guys keep humiliating her because she made a mistake!!
Posting her nudes is harassment and illegal!
The video showing her "peeing herself" and "Diaper Picture" are belittling, humiliating, and defamation of her character!!
Need to be removed/banned ASAP
YOU are held accountable and liable for her damages and suffering due to the humiliation she is suffering and wants to live a normal life.
The news and media infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Yea Forums-troll-campaign-by-peeing-themselves/
ratgat.com/woman-tricked/
national.suntimes.com/national-world-news/7/72/1947460/Yea Forums-piss-for-equality
They keep using her name, face and videos!
PLEASE help stop this now!
Report all videos of her. Remove all images of her.
I will follow through with legal action if this continues with the constant harassment against this young woman. I have contacted all sites still showing her media to have it removed and now this site is next.

Attached: stop_cyberbullying_ivy.png (925x1533, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=QVkhG8DfvNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe she shouldn't record herself pissing.
Just an idea
Plus, she's going to ens herself over some idiots online? Really? That's the sad part, not the bladder issues.

She made a mistake. Everyone does. She didnt deserve to be humiliated.

For someone’s advocate you don’t seem to use very mature wording. You don’t seem like anything close to a paralegal.

It depends on intent whether or not it’s harassment, it may or may not be illegal depending on if she owns it under a copyright, and it certainly isn’t defamation of character considering that she did it herself and no one is accusing her of anything that she didn’t do.

She brought this upon herself. Now fuck off nigger

This is Yea Forums, nigger. You are not helping her by posting this here

I never knew about this until now. Stop being a moron.

Ivy committed suicide. This was due to cyberbullying

this.

You’re literally spreading the word, OP.
Questionable motives.

This is an anti-cyberbullying movement. Everyone needs to know what happened to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Post the nudes OP, stop being a fag

This is giving the family closure from the haressment

>she made a mistake
>she recorded herself pissing
How is this a mistake?

She wears diapers why? Take 4 cocks in the ass at once? Dont understand her problem.

yes she did. its the internet faggot
just turn off the screen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING CUNT

She was tricked and pranked by the Yea Forums prank #pissforequality. She was the subject of harassment amd abuse from strangers and family.

Yea Forums don't troll anymore. Just fapping going on here.

lmao, holy hell, what a fucking retard

If you piss yourself and post pictures of it online, yes, by all means, end yourself

She has no reason to wear diapers at all she did it on purpose

Bait.
Also she committed suicide.

>video showing her "peeing herself" and "Diaper Picture" are belittling, humiliating, and defamation of her character

Good thing she made them.

>They keep using her name, face and videos!

So do you.

Well she should off herself then.
Yea Forums also makes shit like the pic I've attached. We're not meant to be taken literally you dipshit.

Attached: 1554665298664.jpg (450x379, 106K)

>her diaper pic that her mom leaked supposedly

Attached: EQD8USB_d.jpg (640x724, 29K)

THAT'S the pic she killed herself over? 10/10 fucking genius

And one without a diaper
Youre welcome. Shes dead

Attached: zqIPTtY_d1.jpg (384x512, 13K)

>checked
No, its the video she made

Attached: Guaranteed replies.png (1024x1024, 86K)

This is a picture of her after ivy's first attempted suicide. She was attention whoring in the hospital

Attached: 1455136038310.jpg (615x820, 84K)

Niggers

kek

Women are such pussies they can't even kill women

Over the recent events, Yea Forums has become a website of hate. You people need to be ashamed of yourselves

Attached: Clown N.gif (607x609, 754K)

Sage

Attached: Tears.jpg (734x760, 460K)

Honk honk.

Attached: Clown Pepe.png (757x615, 184K)

RIP DIEper Ivy

Kek

Attached: Those Replies.jpg (500x354, 33K)

Attached: P5cKYWo_d.jpg (615x820, 25K)

nudes?

They taste great

Attached: IMG_20180707_224450_201.jpg (480x615, 53K)

This is a screenshot from the archives. She posted this on here before ahe committed suicide.

Attached: 1509041643463.png (1882x609, 128K)

What a pussy

More Ivy

Attached: OtNC0vK_d.jpg (640x853, 38K)

Pissy pussy

Sissy pissy pussy

Found another of Ivy with Pee in her Pants

Attached: ivy pee.jpg (960x720, 117K)

Ayyy, someone got butthurt over user chat board.

Attached: 1488041534035draw tears.gif (500x281, 267K)

Here

Attached: 1508668862711.jpg (640x1138, 33K)

(The video) "Need to be removed/banned ASAP."
>Puts the entire video on YouTube.
>Proceeds to talk about it and with links on Yea Forums.

Attached: owfukimretard.jpg (1024x708, 44K)

k, now i get it.
the thread is a troll... nice.

Attached: 1552226273856.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Pic from the post

Attached: 1508674550493.jpg (480x640, 40K)

Your own video says that she committed suicide. Why would we stop humiliating her now that she's dead? The dead cannot feel pain.

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

D729

Attached: full.png (584x361, 264K)

This has become a frivolous endeavor. By even trying to engage this discussion by attempting to remove this girl from the internet sites hosting her images and videos, this has only further hindered our progress to erase her presence. I can't delete this post now because it says its too old. I will from now on just make contact with Hiroyuki and the various other site admins to remove ANY and ALL content of her. This will continue until it is all removed from EVERY site!
As I stated before, if the need is there, we will force legal action.

Kek, they fail at even the easiest thing in life, dying.
You don't even have to do anything, just chill and you will die

This is kind of a big situation. She took her own life and we should take light of that. Every life is precious and should be respected. I feel for this girl and so should everyone. If you are going through a hard time, seek help

Attached: I_421.jpg (1746x1762, 615K)

Attached: 1513817446791.jpg (191x196, 8K)

i represent this girl and everything she does

youtube.com/watch?v=QVkhG8DfvNA

DIEper girl

Attached: 1495780855269.jpg (612x820, 76K)

this

At first I thought this was a Bailey Jay thread. Very disappointed.

See

Meanwhile shares of Pampers are down

This isn't a big situation you tard
Nobody cares. If you think you're going through a "hard time" you just need to stop being a pussy and deal with it or just off yourself

left can't meme

that's all?

Sure, it's sad this chick tried to kill herself and is fucked up now, but come on, try to commit suicide because some shit some idiots said on the internet? You've got to be kidding me. grow the fuck up.

>and I come here to state of the discontinue of
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: I-dont-believe-you.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

I was just thinking to myself the other day that it's been some time since the last time I saw this thread. Maybe eventually OP will give it up and find something a little less deviant to jerk it to, like traps or shota.

Scroll the the thread fgt. I'll hold ur hand.

I just found a nice few images of this degenerate Ivy if anyone wants me to post them

Attached: 1515492356199.jpg (572x537, 110K)

Ok faggot. You can’t do shit. Btw, having “humanity” is fake and gay. I was never into cyberbullying and I formerly had no idea about her, but now I’m gonna start because you told me not to.

Ivy

Attached: s1aoZQi.jpg (615x693, 81K)

>Feminist
>Ugly
>Recorded videos of herself shitting and pissing

Lmao what a dumb Feminazi slut.
I hope she kills herself tonight.

It's entirely her fault.

She already did.
She posted here before

Lmao.