Why is pewdiepie a cuck. Honestly why does he hate his own people? In his last video he said fuck white nationalist...

Why is pewdiepie a cuck. Honestly why does he hate his own people? In his last video he said fuck white nationalist. Why is he ashamed?

Attached: images (79).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Imagine taking him seriously

You racists have a poor understanding of genetics. Sticking to your own gene pool is essentially akin to incest - evolution requires the mixing of traits from many various pools.

hes a dirty jew who will say anything for the benjamins

Why is the color of your skin the only thing you're proud of?
Is there nothing you've ever accomplished, that's more important?
Why do you feel the need to be obsessed with your own skin clolour?

racists are silly because they rely on generalizations about skin color instead of understanding that the world is complicated and there are many reasons for why things are the way they are

He's just an "useful idiot" for you, guys. He's not a white supremacist, just extremely ignorant and immature.

>Why is the color of your skin the only thing you're proud of?
How in the fuck did you draw that conclusion based of that snippet of text? You are a first class moron. Specious bullshit.

who cares,white people are superior.i respect the shit stuck to the bottom of my shoe more then i respect a minority in america

of course,the libtard only brings up the subject of racism when a white person does it

>racists are silly because they rely on generalizations about skin color instead of understanding that the world is complicated and there are many reasons for why things are the way they are
Now tell us how white men are evil fuckface...

>what is tact and optics

stop being retarded

white men arent evil what are u on about

i say we bring back mumkey jones and ban this cuck's youtube channel instead

What conclusion did you draw user?

this new fag bait is so boring
can you kys

Newfags detected. Go look up what cuck means you niggers.

Mumkey Jones still uploads on his website

white men just generally (in the context of punishment by the law, most interactions with other people, economic opportunities, treatment in school, etc.) get to be judged as individuals and suffer less barriers to their success than ppl of color or women or ppl with disabilities or whoever else u can think of.

their opinions are often considered and valued, theyre typically not belittled, they're taken seriously, they are respected, and they get to be themselves and dont have to constantly try to convince everyone they're *not one of those ghetto guys* or *not one of those dumb chicks* or whatever

quite easily: the colour of your skin is so fucking unimportant, that people who make a big deal out of it can't have any other thingd that are important to them.

Nice fantasy you're living in user

??????????????????????????????? ok

he's buying himself time. he has shown his true power level before. now he's just taking off the heat.

Attached: rwds (2).gif (500x270, 872K)

Oy vey!

>Imagine being this white

>dont have to constantly try to convince everyone they're *not one of those ghetto guys*
And yet it's the niggers that are "ghetto" that keep bringing other blacks down. Ain't this a treat

he is marry a pizza eating spaghetti nigger so he is destroying his perfect swedish blue eyed genes.

"true power level" user, my man, its time to grow up, you sound like you are 12.

shut the fuck up you cock sucking plebbitor

black ppl who commit crime contribute to the stereotypes people use to judge all black people this is literally part of my point

>get told to grow up
>goes on and insults like a true nigger

In all honesty he entertains the views of both groups. He holds no consistent political view of his own.

and my point is that niggers that live in ghettos will shun you if you try to get education. It's just niggers being fucking autistic enough to not realise that being a gangsta ghetto thug cock sucker is what makes them poor. And then they commit crime to get money, get caught and it's a vicious circle at this point.

you don't even deny the fact that you're cunt from plebbit.

Attached: 1539801751513.jpg (528x487, 76K)

This

wrong user cunt waffle, nice try though.

Attached: 5634058a8a8d98a2cded22faf9b1f4f6.png (212x241, 81K)

he sounds like 12 cause he most probably is 12

So close

Everyone who can feel shame is ashamed of white nationalists.

It's not just color, it's race and heritage. Your people have accomplished so much. Why give it all up

>you people
You do realize that caucasians are several different races, correct?

I smell a hook nose in this thread

Attached: 1544548971527s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

>implying you can't be a nationalist and not be a white supremacist

being mature on Yea Forums always makes the boards a better place.

>being this internetz tuff

>niggering this hard

Attached: injustice 2.jpg (1000x500, 208K)

Only delusional /pol/tards thought he was actually a white nationalist. The same people who convinced themselves Taylor Swift was too. Or that Hillary Clinton fucks kids in a pizza parlor basement.

He's giving his heritage a lot of respect. He's probably given his parents and grandparents millions of dollars. But there's no point saying your heritage is superior to everyone else's heritage. The country you're born in and the parents who conceive you are selected by complete random chance. It's pointless devoting your energy to trying to proclaim the superiority of a dice roll.

I'm for sure racist. With the background I have the moment anyone other than a white person speaks to me I can't take them seriously. Maybe I feel like 'im white so they hate me, don't let your guard down'. I have to disregard what they're saying because I'm fearful of being attacked again.

Literally, today, I was walking my dog in the park. Walked past a white couple, I said hello and they said hello back. Walked past these two black guys, said hello, and he raised his lip like 'ight white boy'. I think my racism has kept me safe.

I heard he has a tiny penis, apparently it resembles an acorn....just ask any of his subscribers they will know since they all wanna suck it....seriously what's the crack with this guy....he does gaming bids where people watch him play a game while chatting bollocks.....how come he has the most sub's on youtube? Gamming channels only appeal to a narrow group of people.....doesn't make sense.....I mean its obviously not down to his personality.....fucking smug faced little cuck.......hope he gets aids

he has barely done any gaming in years mate. maybe the reason it doesnt make sense to you is that you havnt actually looked at it.

I can't imagine being proud of a skin color. Like how fucking pathetic do you have to be to give a shit about something so arbitrary? It's a level of stupid you expect in cavemen, not modern people. Why not take pride in having black hair? It's fucking meaningless. Heritage? What a fucking joke. Human beings are our heritage. For fucks sake you being born in your country or your skin was completely random. It's not something to take pride in. My heritage is every smart motherfucker on this planet whether they're black, white, or Asian. If you're taking "pride" in your skin color or nationality you're almost certainly a pathetic fucking loser who has done nothing of value that you can take real pride in. Neanderthals.

Idc about PewDiePie especially but it's a fact that white nationalists are cringingly embarrassing.
Unless they're smoking hot stupid chicks