How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black

How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black

I have money

Attached: AD0ABA9C-D39B-4431-96E8-EF04AAADAD1F.png (817x920, 112K)

Help

>being black
Just do this honestly.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07-00-39-51~2.png (1080x1447, 296K)

How much time in jail do I get if I run

been a while
let's see how many newfags you get this time faggot OP

You dont.

But if you wanted to I'd charter a private boat to a non extradition country and pay cash.

If you stay in America you will get caught eventually and they will make things a lot worse for you.

The crime isnt enough to be extradited and i am getting it lowered to a misdemeanor but i would have to eventually turn myself in to get my license back and it could be anywhere from 1 day to 360 days

If you're black you have a pretty decent chance of blending in in the third world but if you do indeed have money your life can be pretty easy. Shit is cheap in the shithole countries.

I do not know if I wanna leave my entire life and country behind over such a minor crime

You know what you could do?
You could stop posting this fucking thread you giant nigger.

Attached: you.jpg (400x533, 20K)

If its a state crime just move to another state until the statue of limitations runs out.

Also why do you need to run if its just a misdemeanor? Running from probation is worse than that....just take the punishment. It wont be that bad.

Can you leave this site behind instead?

Attached: kjhg098.jpg (225x225, 12K)

If its such a minor crime then take the punishment. Learn from it and move on.

Running will just land you a larger sentence...

I already got sentenced in a program to reduce my charges but being in a small town this bad is just one step above jail. It is so fucking small and isolated and all I do is sit alone in my parents broken down house

I want to transfer it locally but I have a curse

>How do I leave my small town

Start walking and hitch hike. When someone pulls over offer 200 bucks to get you out of the state? Or shit its the 21st century just get an uber to drive you.

the clock stops in some states if you leave it

just take the probation and leave when its up it has the best outcome for you nigger

talk to your PO about changing your address my dude

be like "my house is trash I need a new place"

Find an apartment you can afford and then move into it.

>God did this to me
>I've been cursed

No one cursed you. You committed a crime, you've been punished for it. You CHOSE to commit a crime.

>But it's not fair
>It wasn't even that big of a deal

Doesn't matter faggot. It's the law. You broke the law, you pay for it. All you do in all these threads is blame everyone but yourself. That's why no one likes or respects your situation. You're not the victim. The moment you take responsibility for your actions is the moment you stop being a faggot.

And hopefully the moment you stop posting this God awful thread.

Attached: 1548904339965.jpg (543x478, 220K)

Running would give me freedom and someone said if I turn myself in they only do like 50% of the max sentence for a non violent crime so it would be like 4-6 months in jail

You should be able to move unless you were released into your mothers care or something.

Even then talk to your PO I'm sure seeing you move out of your moms house would be considered positive growth.

Yea but you will lose all leniency from the judges.

The court doesnt like people who run.

I mean go for it and report the results.

Buy white paint

No wonder being black is a crime

I wanna move to a different county it’s cold and lonely here

I wanna move it to another county

Do what all black folks do
Steal a car... It's not hard op

I do have a curse man anyone could just transfer probation easy to a city

I told you earlier to move to a different country and you said
"I do not know if I wanna leave my entire life and country behind over such a minor crime"

Make up your mind

You don't.

You're such a faggot. Every time you post this thread, this gets said and you just ignore it. You don't even consider it. You disgust me. You deserve to feel like such a faggot for ignoring the obvious solution.

I said county. It is supposed to be able to transfer easily within the state to a different county

Stop whining, take responsibility, be a man

You are currently;
>Whining
>Acting irresponsibly
>Being a faggot

No one forced you to commit a crime you selfish entitled prick.

Well I mean it was an accident and I am being over charged so yea

What did you do?

Bullshit nigger enough of this Nubian whinery!!

I’m not gonna say you’re all gonna go against me

>Being stuck in this bad place sucks
>So I guess I'll get my dumb black ass thrown in jail
>Because I want freedom

Holy fuck, you are stupid, it's like you eat lead every day. You must be right about that fucked up house and the dangerous stuff in it because you are clearly progressively getting brain damage

Attached: 1553486288767.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

He took pills and drove and got busted for DUI

Totally not his fault, you see, because

Years of freedom and months in jail whenever I choose or probation potentially for years in a small town

It’s my fault I have to choose between jail or hell it is god doing this to me

Because I overdosed on accident faggot and most people get 1 to 2 years probation or 6 months in jail or something

I have friends and know people that drive drunk weekly I made one mistake. One. As I was about to leave and saving up money

Certainly not by posting the same thread on Yea Forums over and over.

People give me advice sometime

How old was the kid you diddled?

Who cares if you overdosed? You choose to take drugs and then drive = it is your fault you got a DUI

>I made one mistake. One. As I was about to leave and saving up money

lmao yeah, rekt

Attached: 1505345788073.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Probably not that good advice since you are still here.

I overdosed on a drug that makes yo retarded black out and not even know you are high

An accident. You fucking lump of shit. That's why no one likes you. You can't just be like, "yeah, I fucked up". It's no one else's fault but your own.

Stop posting this shit. Here's the summary;

>You took pills
>You got a DUI
>You've received probation
>You're whinging about it

You made your bed, now lie in it. No one will (or should) have sympathy for you. You're not the victim. You're just some annoying cunt who keeps posting this fucking garbage on Yea Forums all the time. Get a hobby. Play video games. Do something other than being such an insufferable faggot.

You're on probation for doing stupid shit, the racist crap is just self defeating...
How many times a week do you do this whiny shit?

Just go commit kurt cobain
Drink a shotgun shell

If I wasn’t black I could just transfer it or get a lower sentence

What advice can you give to someone this retarded? He broke the law, he's on probation. He needs to adhere to the rules of his probation until it's up. It's his fault, there's nothing he can do about it. But he keeps posting this thread looking for an answer that's never gonna come because there isn't one. He fucked up, he's gotta deal with the consequences of that fuck up.

That's bullshit and you know it.

I wanna transfer it or run and go to jail

Transferring probation within the state is easy as fuck all it takes is like 2 people to sign a paper

Okay then great. I've found some advice to give to you - run. Skip out on your probation, get caught, then go to jail.

Yeah but you're black though. They only allow non-blacks to do that due to the whole, cursed thing.

Dude I know!!! Wtf do I do

Exactly what point do you think you just made here?

I think we're done here

Attached: 1551650069473.png (625x626, 66K)

I don’t drink and drive why can’t I make one mistake

I took drugs in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do and where you have to drive to do ANYTHING but stare out a window

>Why am I not allowed to drive while intoxicateeeeeed, I wanted tooooooooo

You know the old 'black people vs niggers' thing?

It’s really the being punished worse than anyone else I have a problem with more than anything

YOU BEND YOUR WHORE ASS OVER RIGHT NOW AND I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU SOME PUNISHMENT

CLEARLY YOUR DADDY HAS FAILED YOU SO I AM YOUR NEW DADDY NOW AND YOU WILL CALL ME SO AS YOU LEARN DISCIPLINE MY WAY

Attached: pr.png (408x660, 79K)