I tried to outrun a cop and then I rolled my car...

I tried to outrun a cop and then I rolled my car. Poh-lice-ei felt so bad for me that he didn't even give me any ticket or arrest me. Just said, "Dam bruh, you f'd up. Now you ain't got no pretty cah."

I said, "I believe you're right officer," and proceeded to bang my head into the metal hood.

Only 2068 miles, brand new, first new car I bought. And I rolled. Guess I'm a roller. And this is like my 5th cah accident. Ask me anything.

Attached: mms_img-821636759_2.jpg (552x980, 39K)

this is true.

You type like a nigger

And eluding is a felony on the West Coast, so I guess I got lucky. But still bitter sweet :\ .....

do you guys think this is fixable? My insurance is giving me shit and only wants to cover like 20% 'cause the insurance adjuster bro said they checked the computer and I was doing over 100, so they're not liable to cover such reckless driving 100%.

I have full coverage. What do I do now?

Oh you mean the spacing? Yeah, I don't know why I do that. TO make it easier to read I guess. But I don't care. I can type like this too. I am really sad tho.

Do you like my car?

>BRZ
Life ain't Initial D, stop being a fucking child. You deserve to have your licence revoked.

There was no other cars on the road, it was 2 AM, and it was a lonely back road.

It was raining, the car slid, and I hit a ditch and rolled a few times.

At the point of impact I was only doing about 45 on a 35, that's not that reckless.

Rear wheel drive cars are dangerous. I've driven all wheel drive all my life and I thought I had it figured out just 'cause I went to the track a few times and did some filthy drifts and did a good job correcting, but in the rain it's a whole other game.

Does that look fixable? Just a small dent and some grass, amirite?

Attached: mms_img-170587539.jpg (980x552, 59K)

staymad boii.

lemaow

From this side it looks almost new actually.

Totally fixable. Just about 8,000 dollars is all I need.

Attached: mms_img1270308779.jpg (980x552, 39K)

>I have full coverage.
You didn't purchase the "I'm a damn nigger" supplemental coverage, so you don't have the fullest coverage you could have gotten.

you cant outrun shit in a BRZ

No, so check this out. I got something called "Broad Form Insurance" which covers my license and any car I drive. But ONE CAR I could insure with 100% coverage both ways, the other cars I would drive would only cover up to 100,000 dollars in liability, but would only cover up to 5K for mine.

I PUT THIS CAR ON FULL COVERAGE, I haven't had any tickets in 10 years so it was only like 80, plus 25 or 30 dollars to get this car fully covered, and I must be retarded and misunderstood him or something, maybe I'm too stupid to drive kek.

But listen, now they're dicking me around and saying that at the max they will only cover HALF THE CAR's PRICE, so like 16 or 17 grand.

I don't know what to do. Do I lawyer up or what?

They don't know I was eluding. There is no documentation about that. But they know i was speeding like mad from the computer.

But how is that relevant for a fully covered car?

Didn't know BRZs can go fast enough to roll

Uh, yeah you can. It's supercharged, so 0 to 60 in 4.9 to 5.1 seconds, plus it's light.....and this was a curvy back Reservation Road type shit, and the cop was in an SUV so they can't handle that well.

But I ended up in a creek here in Oregon. lol.

Rolled myself into a swampland. Officer was pissed. Pulled a gun on me and everything.

But then he chilled out. I think he felt sorry for me.

So check this out, my car was sliding sideways doing like 90 mph, and going right into a utility pole, right where my gas tank was, and I was in third, so I floored it trying to miss it.

I missed that pole just by a few inches. I'm sure a 90 mph impact with a pole to a gas tank would've been bad. I probably would've been burnt up at the very least.

It was nuts. It all happened so quick. And all because I caught a little grass with my rear right tire.

why would you supercharge a car to get below-average cheap sport car performance, instead of buying a cheap sport car

You're one dumb fucking nigger

2700 pounds is very light. I was gonna make this a track car a few years later.

Now I'm thinking of buying an old AP1 S2000 with that 9K redline, super sweet.

This car, I don't know what I will do with it. It's a very fun car to drive on back roads though, but this experience kinda made me slow down tho, idk if I wanna go super fast anymore and do power slides into poles and ditches.

It be scary. It do.

Light or not, you said 5.0 secs 0/60, which is shit.

The cop that let me go and forgave me trespasses was black.

I am white sir. Put away your gun. I am no threat to you.

staymadtho boii

cuz I'ms abous to get a new one of these and use this second one for a track car boii, staymad. kek

Meh, it's fast for me.

I don't know, a car doing 120 mph that took 5 seconds to get to 60 or 3.5 or 4 seconds, no difference to me.

Like why should someone pay 50,000$ more just for a second faster 0-60 time? That's ridiculous.

A car is more than its acceleration. It's moe than just the sum of its parts. Actually wait, it's the sum of its parts, more than just acceleration, but sometimes more .

This is one of those cars that's more than the sum of its parts. There's something magical about it. It rolls nice. Frame not bent. Strong Japanese steel frame. Only body.

i'm ok, in case you were wondering, boii.

They wanted me to go to hospitale, but i scurred, i thought they try to lock me up and the hospital was a ruse, so i refused. LOL

Lol tries to outrun something in a BRZ.fucking noob

I got a half mile lead on the cop, it was on curvy backroads and he was in an SUV.

Half a mile lead on a cop is a lot of lead. You retarded?

I was taking 25 mile turns doing 70 and shit. Max that Cop SUV was taking them is like 40, maybe 45.......staymad.

that shits totaled bruh, poor brz

Where in oregon? I'm from the rogue valley