My GF says we can't have sex in her gash, or Jesus will hate her...

My GF says we can't have sex in her gash, or Jesus will hate her. . She says anal is the "poophole loophole" so we can try that way.

legit?

Attached: sex.jpg (233x216, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desiringgod.org/messages/this-is-the-will-of-god-for-you
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anal is degenerate. It fucks up the back of the vaginal wall and during pregnancy its more prone to tearing. Those women that rip themselves open from cunt to ass? Yep, anal.
Dont do anal. Your GF wants sex enough to take it up the ass, be a man, wait a few years, marry her and live happily ever after without lowering yourself to fucking a shithole.
Theres a perfectly good tasting hole, yet you want the shitflavoured one. Ill never understand that.

Amen

This post is retarded.

Anal is a gift, and girls that do anal are a blessing. You are at minimal risk of infection during anal, which is why many people do it completely unprotected. It also doesn't cause any tearing or long-term injury as long as things are properly lubricated.

So oil up and dick that booty down. Feel free to eat it, too, you're at even less risk of infection or illness from that than kissing her.

u can really taste it? glad i asked

wat do if HJs are getting old..tell her Jesus is a lie?

So there is the other point of view....conflicted b

>gash
Your "gf" has a gaping axe wound? I heard God hates fags, which also extends to trannies.

a hole's a hole.

Need a photo of her just in case to see if she's worth it

Tell Jesus he needs to get laid

No. Sorry, but your poophole is not a loop hole. Tell her to read 1 Thessalonians 4: 1 thru 8.
desiringgod.org/messages/this-is-the-will-of-god-for-you
This should help you find the truth if you seriously want it. I believe this is a troll, but God wants us to share his word with all people. Trust me Hell is not where you want to end up. Flee from sexual immorality. At all costs. Unless you are procreating for children, and are married you have no business engaging in any sexual activity.

she cant say no if shes dead

>my sky wizard said you can't have any fun
>so DON'T or you're going to heck

People literally believe this.

jesus is a dirty sand nigger

I hope Jesus fucks you up the ass.

people also believe we evolved from monkeys and the earth is flat

Be a man. You want a GF that believes in Jesus? Get her to fuck you or get someone else.

Why the fuck would you even accept someone that denies access to her pussy?

tell jesus to shut the fuck up and mow my lawn

So not even if she soaks in the tub for like an hour first and fasts for a day or two ahead?

You say: 'Trust me Hell is not...'
For what reason would we trust you? Because you are a true believer and you know this because you feel it?

He has spoken to his sky wizard. The sky wizard allowed people to write many different books of his history and teachings and laws, and the sky wizard is all-knowing and works in mysterious ways so it MUST be true.

Do not doubt the sky wizard or you will be punished forever.

I swear, the idiots that believe this shit. It's literally the biggest "U BETTER NOT, MY DAD WILL BEAT U UP" in history.

This was my thought before posting this thread. I am not scared of an ancient carpenter, I just want her to stop treating my dick like a steakhouse pepper grinder. it hurts.

Gross

if she's taking her imaginary friends advice with something as trivial as sex, imagine how much trouble you'd run into with important shit

go to browntown.

if she is as traditonal as religous it doesnt matter you will do all the decision

I love it when “Christians” spend their Sunday afternoons trolling Yea Forums and commenting on the anal sex threads!

If she is truly religious this is the worst form of hypocrisy. The definition of virgin is "innocent of man" not "I've blown half my school and have had 20 guys up my ass but no one dicked my slit so I'm still virgin"

your girlfriend is a disgusting and, frankly, retarded, fake christian if she thinks there's nothing wrong in taking it up the ass.

if you have some kind of decency and self-worth, drop that manipulative bitch, even a 5-dollar whore has more decency and moral values than her.

most religous people are.
accept this sad joke of reality and smack her ass

Ok but do I "push in the brown bear" once before ghosting or no?

Attached: just do it.gif (540x304, 281K)