Sleep absolutely fucking sucks...

Sleep absolutely fucking sucks, sleep is the one thing holding humans back from discovering an immortality pill and exploring the far reaches of the universe. I fucking hate sleep, not only is it an extremely inefficient use of time by just doing nothing for 8 hours or so but it’s also difficult to do often times on top of that, so you just waste fucking time trying to sleep– and sleeping, it’s such an insult it slaps your dickhole twice. you’ll lie in bed awake for hours with your eyes closed pretending to go to sleep so santa claus will come down the chimney and throw fucking sand in your face so you’ll actually fall asleep and it sometimes just doesn’t happen so you’ll get up and you’re grouchy and that’s what i’ve been trying to do for the last 3 fucking hours

Attached: 8gszittsk2h11.jpg (749x746, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAaw3g08K4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get more exercise faggot

manlet

go to bed user

Sleep is the best fucking thing ever. Nothing compares to sleep. Feels fucking great going to sleep. Feels fucking great waking up after good long sleep. Must feel fucking great being asleep because after you've been awake for a few hours you start to feel like shit. I fucking love sleep. I sleep fourteen hours a day. Sleep is so great that doing anything else just makes you want to go to sleep. Fuck, even the few things you can't do while sleeping that don't suck are immediately improved by going to sleep afterwards. Jerking off, eating a good meal etc. Sleep is so good you'll spend another twenty plus minutes just lying on your bed acting like you're sleeping. The few bad things about sleeping aren't even caused by sleeping. You'd never have nightmares if you were never awake. OP is just in denial. I'd tell you to wake up or open your eyes, but that's your problem. You're grouchy because you can't sleep not because you have to sleep. Being grouchy and tired is an awake problem not a sleep problem.

Attached: 1554099865650.png (500x356, 103K)

Sleep's great but I'd also rather not need it. You can always pop some hydrocodone to feel good.

Is that critikal?

OP’s caption is literally from his latest video

what's up everybody, it's critikal

this is now a Charlie thread

Attached: 35351CE7-AC3F-4AE3-9D53-4C403439DAF0.png (699x608, 445K)

fuck off OP this is straight ripped from peguinZero's video
youtube.com/watch?v=dAaw3g08K4A

I'd plug his moist meter, if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1552646333856.png (500x402, 47K)

i didn't think anyone was dense enough to think that i was making an original quote considering pic related is literally him. guess i was wrong.

praise charles

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

Why can't we all just sleep forever

Attached: download.jpg (168x300, 8K)

I'd unironically have sex with charlie and I'm not gay

who wouldn't?

Attached: 40406aa815a6c1b71132330eead43db0.jpg (720x1280, 90K)

Don't be such a child. Sleep on a regular schedule and do enough during the day that you are tired before bed. If you aren't sleeping easily but you already sleep on a regular schedule, try exercising during the day or not using a screen for an hour before bed.

sleep is my favorite thing to do. Everyday when i wake up I just think about when I get to take a nap and be unconcious again. I fucking love sleeping. Cant wait for that eternal sleep honestly

yeah charlie is fucking hot, I'd 100% give him a bro-job

still remember being shocked when he finally face revealed... like wtf he is at least 9/10

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 5K)

lmao retards thinking this is serious

you're saying if we didn't sleep we'd achieve immortality, but sleep heals the mind and body

you must be some extra special kind of stupid

Go to bed

Attached: 7BD557D9-4129-4C13-A67F-F72A8D6D4BC4.jpg (810x1080, 165K)

That penguin? He's looking healthy

Go to bed Charlie

Fuck that manlet Charlie, this is now a Huggbees thread

Attached: 1i5wzqlvcif11.png (1440x1431, 1.3M)

Sleep is for noobs!