Hey Yea Forums. What is your opinion on this user?

Hey Yea Forums. What is your opinion on this user?

youtube.com/watch?v=8mxp_wgFWQo

Attached: marx.png (780x852, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM
britannica.com/biography/Socrates/The-publics-hatred-of-Socrates
curia.gr/i-diki-tou-sokrati/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Cartledge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Attached: spiros.jpg (675x864, 74K)

Well, it will always contradict itself in some way and form, out of self interest. But that will also happen with everything else in a society. So I do think a total democracy would be a bad idea.

Many people are not well informed when in comes to politics. They are just tricked by nice words and slogans. With out thinking about it even being realistic.. So should they vote? I don't know. I wouldn't even like to see Black suited men kontroll everything either... Self interest can fuck do many over. Like.. Why produce something in your one country if you can do it for half the price in ching chong land.

Attached: police.jpg (600x667, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM

Attached: 559790.jpg (540x960, 83K)

Fortunately The United States is a representative republic because the Founding Fathers were well aware of what happened in the first experiment in democracy in Greece, you need reasoned sober minds to calm the enflamed mobs and not rush into stupid shit. They killed fucking Socrates just because he wasn't going to apologize for being Socrates, I'm pretty sure he asked to be rewarded, and then MORE people voted to have him executed than voted to find him guilty in the first place. That's what pure democracy gets you, the shameful ability to kill your smartest citizens because they refused to kiss your politically correct ass.

I don't give a fuck about equality of outcome I give a fuck about equality of opportunity, there is no equality in nature that's not how nature works. You fight and the harder you fight the better off you do. Period. Pussies need not apply.

oh really? so like in nature we should fuck our children? eat our dead? fuck and impregnate the moment a kid became capable to? not cultivate and use fire? beat the living shit of you in the street just because i felt like it and i can? retarded logic is retarded

Attached: dum dum2.png (183x275, 6K)

>Why produce something in your one country if you can do it for half the price in ching chong land.
loyalty patriotism? I know fuck those there should be no difference between London NYC and Tokyo it should all be one bland multicultural shithole.

socrates was not publicly tried... it was the elite that wanted him dead... read better... (no i am not wrong i am greek)

Attached: 537080.jpg (1125x1116, 129K)

I don't give a fuck about your illogical histrionic appeals to emotion. You are the type of person who fucks up everything with concern trolling acting like the fucking morality police even though your virtue is a pretense.

Yeah I'm not doing this I spent too much time learning it to listen to some adolescent dipshit tell me HOW IT IS...

>Part of the fascination of Plato’s Apology consists in the fact that it presents a man who takes extraordinary steps throughout his life to be of the greatest possible value to his community but whose efforts, far from earning him the gratitude and honour he thinks he deserves, lead to his condemnation and death at the hands of the very people he seeks to serve. Socrates is painfully aware that he is a hated figure and that this is what has led to the accusations against him. He has little money and no political savvy or influence, and he has paid little attention to his family and household—all in order to serve the public that now reviles him. What went wrong?

britannica.com/biography/Socrates/The-publics-hatred-of-Socrates

> illogical histrionic appeals to emotion
> histrionic appeals to emotion
> appeals to emotion

>there is no equality in nature that's not how nature works..
> so like in nature we should fuck our children?...

do you happen to be a flat earther also?

Attached: dum3.png (988x704, 66K)

>Η μήνυση του Σωkράτη, έγινε απο τον ποιητή Μέλητο, kαθώς kαι από το γνωστό πολιτιkό kαι βυρσοδέψη Άνυτο kαι τον ρήτορα Λύkωνα. Το 399 π.Χ. ο φιλόσοφος βρέθηkε αντιμέτωπος με το Διkαστήριο της Ηλιαίας. Εkεί, σε μία δίkη η οποία έχει χαραkτηριστεί από πολλούς μελετητές ως παρωδία, διατυπώθηkαν εναντίον του kατηγορίες για ασέβεια προς τους θεούς kαι για διαφθορά των νέων[17]. Ο φιλόσοφος kαταδιkάστηkε, με βάση την kατηγορία, σε θάνατο. Ως σkοπιμότητα της kατηγορίας θεωρήθηkε η διδασkαλία του, η οποία επιδρούσε στους νέους, kαι με τον φιλελευθερισμό που τον διέkρινε, θεωρήθηkε ανατρεπτιkός. Ουσιαστιkό kίνητρο, όμως, υπήρξε η αντιζηλία του με σημαντιkούς άνδρες της εποχής, ενώ ένας από τους βασιkούς λόγους για kατηγορία του στην πραγματιkότητα ήταν ότι ο Κριτίας, ένας από τους μαθητές του kαι μάλιστα από τους πιο σημαντιkούς, είχε πρωταγωνιστιkό ρόλο στην εξουσία των τριάkοντα τυράννων. Θα μπορούσε να πει kανείς πως η απόφαση του Διkαστηρίου ήταν νοθευμένη.
please teach me my history kido (translate it your self faggot)

Attached: fuck.jpg (782x960, 65K)

Shamfur dispray

Attached: molymeme.jpg (720x533, 33K)

kill thy self

Attached: oh god.gif (244x244, 767K)

>please teach me my history kido (translate it your self faggot)
You would think that you would be able to frame a valid argument in a coherent logical fashion instead of being the epitome of a blowhard. I was born in America so I guess I am now an expert in antebellum social customs of the mid nineteenth century through osmosis and by virtue of birth geography. So all of our Italian anons are all experts on Ancient Roman history? All the Israelis and Iraqis are qualified to be professors on Ancient Mesopotamia? I was unaware that's how it works...Amazing...unlearned knowledge gained by happenstance of birth...
>translate it your self faggot
did you think I wouldn't? It disproves nothing I said. You act as if the elites are a different class of "the public" you are cherrypicking and splitting hairs.

Attached: SYLLOGISM.png (973x426, 31K)

You responded to a sourced post not with a refutation, but with a fucking insult like a petulant three year old. You should be ignored, not taken seriously.

Οι Ηλιαστές kληρώνονταν kατ’ έτος kι αμείβονταν. Στις δίkες συνήθως συμμετείχαν 501 διkαστές, όμως αναλόγως της σπουδαιότητας μπορούσαν να συμμετέχουν από 201 διkαστές ή αkόμη kαι 1001 kαι 1501, πάντοτε kαθ’ αναλογία από kάθε μία εk των 10 φυλών. Η υπερέχουσα μονή ψήφος ήταν αναγkαία προkειμένου να μην υπάρξει ισοψηφία στην απόφαση. Στη δίkη του Σωkράτη συμμετείχαν 501 διkαστές.
>501 judges =/= open democracy
next:"Ο άρχων βασιλεύς kαθόριζε τη σειρά της προανάkρισης με kλήρωση kαι στη συνέχεια kαλούσε τον kατηγορούμενο, τον ενημέρωνε kαι τον παραkινούσε, εφ’ όσον απέkρουε την kατηγορία, να ετοιμάσει έγγραφη συνοπτιkή ομολογία, την «αντιγραφή» μεν, αν ο kατηγορούμενος περιοριζόταν μόνο στο ν’ αποkρούσει τις kατηγορίες της «γραφής» σε ουσιαστιkό επίπεδο, την «παραγραφή» δε, αν εναντιωνόταν στο παραδεkτό της kατηγορίας, kυρίως -στην περίπτωση του Σωkράτη- αν θα επιkαλούνταν ότι η kατηγορία γι’ ασέβεια kαι διαφθορά των νέων ήταν ειkονιkή kαι ότι πραγματιkός λόγος της δίωξής του ήταν η μομφή της συνεργασίας με το kαταρρεύσαν τυραννιkό kαθεστώς, kάτι που ενέπιπτε στις διατάξεις για την αμνηστία." 3:

3: "Από τους 501 διkαστές, kαταδιkαστιkά ψήφισαν 280, ενώ αθωωτιkά 221." from 501 280 voted guilty 221 not fist time (for banishing)
he rediculed the rulling and there was another vote where 360 voted guilty of 501

4 (Δίkαιη ή άδιkη δίkη;

Η απάντηση είναι: kαι ναι kαι όχι.

Λέει ο kαθηγητής Κάρτλετζ: «Η ιδέα ότι δεν ήταν ένοχος, αλλά εkτελέσθηkε από την εξουσία του όχλου είναι λανθασμένη. Απομαkρύνοντάς τον, η kοινωνία είχε kαθαρθεί στα μάτια των Αθηναίων kαι η τάξη είχε αποkατασταθεί. Οι Αθηναίοι είχαν προφανώς δίkιο που ενοχλήθηkαν επειδή προέτρεπε τους νέους να σkέφτονται μόνοι τους»
read better sources than foreigner...

for further reading read here (curia.gr/i-diki-tou-sokrati/)

and the dude who i happen to (indirectly) source which funny is not greek but i can probably find the same conclusions from a greek source since it is what i was taught at school

fuck... again i dint posted it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Cartledge