Turns 50 in three months

>turns 50 in three months

What's your excuse?

Attached: jlo.png (555x731, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cant afford healthy food and multiple personal trainers

I'm not a multimillionaire with all day free and multiple professionals working around the clock for me

taco flavored kisses

>ah gross ben afflecks spooge

this

Her body is a multi-million dollar enterprise. If you walk through a macys you'll see J-Lo featured prominently in the advertisements geared towards women who think that buying the products will make them look like that. It's a fucking scam

Why would you need more than one?

Older women become overly conscious about their looks and go full /fit/ are hot. That's all.

She’s single and every lover she’s had can’t stand dealing with her

She will die alone

I wasn't born 50 years ago

you need a cook, nutritionist and a personal trainer at least

She's rich and her job is literally to be attractive, and then sing. She can work out 4+ hours a day and get paid millions for it. Imagine if someone offered you a million dollars to work out 4 hours a day five days a week for a year, with vacation and benefits. You would do it. You would do it for minimum wage. I would too.

>every lover she’s had can’t stand dealing with her
Something something latinas

Remember that time lopez thought she was a rapper and said the word niggers?

Fatty cope.

bullshit, she's still she's still jenny from the block

>Cant afford healthy food
LOL

>no pumpkin shoulders
Still that's insane for being 50. She's either all natty or shooting very minimal amounts.

There's a difference between being a healthy size and looking 28 at the age of 50

One of those is realistic and the other is hollywood bullshit

she's definitely on something, no way a woman in her 50's can have that much definition and muscle mass natty

Eggs, brown rice, and oatmeal are cheap as shit and a great foundation to start eating healthy. Buy fruits and veggies here and there when you can afford it.

/thread

Cope harder. There’s a guy on /fit/ named Dinotendies who lives in a shithole in Florida and steals food out of supermarket dumpsters. He has a pet Possum and uses a shitposter flag to hide a giant hole in the wall. Being in good shape isn’t a rich person thing, it’s for anyone willing to put in the work

Attached: 74EE91B0-25AF-417F-83E9-D47CA93FEB7E.jpg (2048x1536, 450K)

>It's a fucking scam

It isn't. A scam would be saying "you'll look like her if you wear this shit she wouldn't be caught dead in". Women buy it because they are women not because they got tricked.

Definition yes, muscle no

I actuslly have to go to work. I cant wake up, have food cooled by my maid, and then have multiple trainers around to keep me in shape.

Jlo and othet celebrities are playing around in playtime world while everyone else is working.

Celebrity is fun, not real work.

Not a white woman anyway. But she isn't white so she's fine.

try keto combined with OMAD

Attached: 1452128277205.png (500x365, 125K)

Shitty genes

IS he 50? Cause that's what this thread is about. Looking like that, at 50.

Anyone can get into shape, but if you're 50 you tend to look 50

Genetics and an overall lack of financial security.

/thread

>TV on a TV
That's cute

>She’s single
No she's not. Her fiancee is cheating on her though. It's almost like whores never learn...

Absolute state of seething roasties.

why doesn't he do the smart thing and put some fucking work in getting a better appartment instead of trying to impress people on an anime image board

>getting /fit/
face, height, and dick size is all that matters.
You can be a chad with two, or just one + money.

this coupled with a crippling amount of laziness and lack of self control

>Cant afford healthy food
OHNONONONO
fat cope

>This young guy who I can't show you an image of is totally proof that a 50 year old woman can do it!

Show me a 50 year old woman that eats out of the trash and looks like her.

Ya but for the same price of getting those ingredients for what 4 meals worth maybe? I could get a 20 meals worth of top ramen

I'm not pretty. Pizza is my passion.

How does she and Arod get along so well?

I'm a guy, I'm just pointing out the FACT its unreasonable to say looking like that at FIFTY is realistic for the majority of the population. Even super /fit/ guys that age tend to look that age

I have a skill set that doesn't involve my looks

t. janny

is impressed he was able to get that costume on yogurt

no you don't

Correct. I always take out my giant cock when chatting up girls. Doesn't matter where I am. A club, a bar, a restaurant or a movie theater. I pull it out and they are mine.

Attached: Penis.png (1101x636, 137K)

If he has the energy and drive to do this but not to get a proper fucking job it's his choice to live in this shit hole.

I'm an engineer so yes

>What's your excuse?
My excuse for what? Not having had sex with her? Well, I don't live in Hollywood for starters. I don't even live in the US. She literally doesn't even know I exist. Is that excuse enough for you Chad?

Underrated post and basically /thread

Tried that, it says having a 6.5" cock puts you in the 95% percentile......that's average

Another underrated post. I see you friendo.

Attached: 1445550312370.jpg (674x618, 54K)

I'm not a famous 50 year old woman who's looks are everything.

I'm lazy

>tfw if ARod & JLo have a kid now it'll just be autistic but if they did that twenty years ago it would be a demigod

Science

JLo is barren just like Aniston

Can't' she do what Kanye and KimK did with a surrogate?

Just because you're sweeping the floor in the engine room doesn't make you an engineer.

No one yet? let me change that *ahem* BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

and anvar

>having a good apartment is more important than a fit body and banging Florida thots
Yeah ok incel

I always found JLO disgusting for some reason, like Oprah

Fuck off! Wow, a celeb who’s looks is all they got using their wealth to stay attractive.

Bitch probably has a personal trainer, nutritionist, weekly skin treatments, best skin products, cosmetic surgery and whatever new procedure there is to keep from hitting the wall

I really had a binge lately but I'm back on track now, time to cut no matter how much i hate it.

Attached: swolopez.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

Seems valid.

wtf is that hunch back

let's hope my face and height do the trick tonight then haha

Are you blind? The avarage is literally below where you put in your own stats.

Wonder how loose her pussy is
Have sex

>I always found JLO disgusting for some reason, like Oprah

Be 50, sing songs about your butt with some 20y/o thot.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4

absolutely based granny

Who is this tranny?

What if she beat you up and pegged you? That would be so weird haha!

Only literal retards need a personal trainer
Basic nutrition isn't hard to grasp either

Nice Marmot.

wow what if you ejaculated from being pegged only that would be embarrassing

Reading comprehension

>what is doing things for reasons other than being a Chad or fucking thots

This might sound crazy but some of us just genuinely enjoy lifting and exercise. Stop trying to dissuade people from making a healthy life choice just because you've written it off as unnecessary

See

Is this a ruse?

Attached: abdool.jpg (1072x804, 292K)

I understood you fine. It's you that can't read what's avarage and was using the Not Recommended dataset.

I've had enough of your penis talk, pervert. This is a breakfast safe board and it's Sunday. Have some manners, please.

Why is everyone ok with A-Rod now? Is it ok to like Lance Armstrong?

That websites average vs the real average

Honestly, everybody should at least get moderate exercise especially when leading an otherwise sedentary life. And no, not in the slightest to attract the opposite sex.

Sad to see many young people in such bad shape.

>He can't afford vegetables and meat

Attached: 1537095697369.jpg (890x890, 327K)

He's not standoffish land his new gig as a baseball analyst has made people like him

>She will die alone
Then what ? It's gonna be the same for you and me.

is this supposed to be attractive?

>That websites average
>disregarding the fact that there is 10 different data on what is avarage
Are you literally retarded, a you a nigger or just underaged?

I'm not a billionaire who can dedicate most of the shit I hate about fitness (cooking, routine, other various care shit like massages and shit) to other people. Being fit is easy if you got nothing else to do and don't want to kill yourself.

I mean I can, but I'd get more value out of a bunch of instant noodles. I can buy meat and vegetables for a couple of meals worth or I can buy instant noodles for 10 meals worth

Average is 6", deal with it dicklet

Nah, I got 20 loyal family members within pissing distance alone.

JLo is only worth like $20 mil. She was popular before the social media craze

I'm not a woman who got rich because rich men wanted to fuck me

Keep dreaming jesus, they won't keep you and your family in that holding facility forever!

>only

>massages and shit)
Wait what?

>and don't want to kill yourself.
Good thing you thought to add that just in time!

I do gym, im just not rich so I cant afford most of that shit she gets to maintain herself so well.

reminds me of when I used to date a Mexican girl who would quote that ep
used to

Attached: disgustedaffleck.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

>post wall Jlo is running an anavar cycle to recapture her faded beauty
top kek I love celebrity trainwrecks

Attached: jlo.png (465x572, 532K)

>top kek I love celebrity trainwrecks
What shape is your mother in?

Laziness

Attached: 1552669727602.jpg (1080x1350, 236K)

>posted on an official account
Never believe photos people put out themselves.

Holy shit is this real?

Attached: 1553854241296.jpg (986x797, 51K)

So he's a NEET that doesnt have to work all day

I don't take HGH.

In every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

>What's your excuse?
you're*

>tired but qt

Attached: old bag.jpg (634x741, 73K)

I was born much later.

bro i watch a 20 minute uper body dumbbell workout on youtube with 55k views and im getting noticeably fit

Attached: 1527165399965.jpg (929x960, 245K)

>What's your excuse?
I was fooled by the rocks that she got.

A bag of veggies is $2.50 and you can look up any routine you want online.

Fuck you fatass.

Attached: EjdVElEr_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I'm not almost 50

Jloanon here. Can’t believe you guys are making JLo threads on your own now. I feel so proud.

Attached: 68E925D7-A033-462A-A5C8-5506B911D29D.png (640x1136, 974K)

Attached: 35FA7CC4-9351-440B-9852-0E7069657E4F.jpg (1381x1742, 223K)

Attached: 1121AB97-592D-4B43-9569-253CF4A821D5.png (640x1136, 1018K)

Picture of her fat shitter I took

Attached: A9EC3277-510A-489C-9E8E-73BAA1FCD8B9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

any photos of her naked ass?