Black faggot here, AMA

Black faggot here, AMA

Attached: 1532696930195.jpg (463x261, 22K)

what do you think about mixed guys?

They're alright, their attractiveness varies just like any other group of people.
I always here that black and white people dislike mixed but I've never really seen it irl.

You know the deal. Whip it out

What is your opinion on the Jews and Israel pulling USA soldiers to do the fighting for them in the middle east?

Deyz aight like, i wouldnt fuck wit em, but you know. All good

basically whip what out?

marvel or dc?

white, black or asian cunt?

Marvel but not by a lot. If DC makes a good Green Lantern movie and makes him black like how he was in the cartoon then I'll switch
Asian then black then white. But race doesn't really matter as long as your face looks right.

Do you believe you were kangz?

I believed it enough to save this picture. But no I don't think I'm descended from egyptians even though i have an egyptian name, that was more of my dad being a weaboo.
I do think that people try to downplay that egypt was ever a part of africa since it's the only part people would think is cool.

Attached: non.jpg (900x461, 66K)

>i''l switch if they make GL black like he was in the cartoon
John Stewart (aka the black green lanter) was just a substitute to Hal Jordan along with Guy Gardner, he's not the original GL, he's a mere human who was given the power by the Guardians to help Hal.
Are you really so naive that you need to have a specific character of your same ethnicity to appreciate a movie (for ex)?
Damn, the delusion.

Attached: 6a90053af7718a89328217b6af98013b.jpg (495x752, 74K)

what's delusional or naive about it?

hel joined the lanterns for john.if there will be one its probably a hel jordan movie.
i personaly would wish for a film were the movie starts with a mission in the present and in the first half you got flashbacks how john joined the corp and in the second how they search, find and help/fight him. (hel would be a better villain then sinestro)

idk, tell us why is it important for you green lantern beiing black?

and HOW would a good green lantern movie look like?

it's like "this character doesn't have dark skin so i can't identify with him, so fuck this", if that's not delusional idk what is..

i don't really care about Marvel or DC but I had to choose so I'd go with Marvel just because they've made more movies about characters I liked. The only real character of DC I liked as a kid was that specific version of Green Lantern so if a movie was made about him I'd be really into it.
I only asked why you said the words delusional and naive was because you seemed to just throwing words out.

but i get it, Marvel cause "muh black panther"

see that's who ur talking with

Never said I couldn't identify, just wanted that particular version of a character. I at least know there's more than 1 green lantern.
this guy seems to have a good idea.

This is why you have a low iq

thanks

cats or dogs?

lul i'm just teasing you man
don't take it too srsly

what do you read and/or what do you play?

>I've never really seen it irl
aight so you're not american. Where you from?

Y-yeah. I knew that.
I've had both, currently have a cat right now. I prefer cats because in my opinion they're easier to care for and they're a lot calmer at least mine is. I kinda do miss having a dog though.
i read jack shit if it's not a textbook. i play fighting games and rpgs.
i'm american, i just haven't seen someone being made fun of irl specifically for being mixed. i've heard stories online though.

Attached: 1529712386946.jpg (247x250, 6K)

oh lmao i thought u were saying "i've never seen one (mixed dude) irl"
nevermind i'm high af

>cats prefered
based black man

Attached: 1517208437412.jpg (500x375, 68K)

When did you realized you like taking it in the ass

When I saw Orlando Bloom in lotr as a kid that's when I knew.

omg if you are gay you have to call yourself gay or homosexual.
faggot, much like retard, is a salutation on Yea Forums and no description of a person

much like pal or buddy irl

I'll remember for next time.
>omg
Are you gay too?

How big is your knob?

prison gay at best

me knob is 7 by 5.5
oi. i only learned what prison gay meant recently. i'm not one though i like hairy guys

B